A pr 50 gets reckt by a PR 18 .. French Rulez .. Arcangelusregis(French) vs Kiirbii(Brits) on High plains RE

Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Re: A pr 50 gets reckt by a PR 18 .. French Rulez .. Arcangelusregis(French) vs Kiirbii(Brits) on High plains RE

Post by KINGofOsmane »

nobody can beat kaiser coz normaly "I should win"
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Re: A pr 50 gets reckt by a PR 18 .. French Rulez .. Arcangelusregis(French) vs Kiirbii(Brits) on High plains RE

Post by sirmusket »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Wow, you won thebritish, this guy is a god at aoe, last time I played him I lost 3-2.

ye, did you hear he also beat h20 4-3?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

sirmusket wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Wow, you won thebritish, this guy is a god at aoe, last time I played him I lost 3-2.

Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

lesllamas wrote:Will it blend?

THAT IS THE QUESTION
:hmm:
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

sirmusket wrote:

Wrong, he beat H20 4-0

I have only ever played one 1v1 game with him: Japan (him) versus Russia (me). I stole a 60w coyote treasure from him -- insta-resign.

But in all seriousness, he's not a bad guy. I have played a ton of FFA's and KOTH's with him, and he's never been anything but courteous and friendly. Sure he has an ego, but who here doesn't? The "PR 50" joke started up when he started calling better players noobs when they disagreed with his ideas (he wanted the EP team to buff longbows, and give British musketeers the stats to beat skirms). Honestly, it was more amusing than annoying.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

I have played with him a lot of games too, and he always been a good guy to me, always available to play with me. He has got a bad knowledge about this game if I want be honest, also to me he seems stubborn, it's hard change his mind but yeah, definitely he's a good guy so he doesn't really deserve this trolling. Unless if he really said he's pr 50, but prolly he was joking :P

I know what he would say right now... : "BUFF LBSSS!!!!"
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

I have played with him before on Arkansas me India him Japan, It was on my smurf so he didn't know It was me, so he began listing some rules lol;
1) No rush
2) Games must be 10 minutes long
3) No 10/10
4) Can't take wood treasurs with India 19 19
and loads of other bullshit
I accepted his bs rules so we played, I did 10/10 immediately he asked 10/10? I said nah its my famous 10/10 ff , and he said ok, and then I came in with 15 sepoys at like 5min, sadly he was still aging, like only half way aswell, #can't macro#, and then he said " I SAID NO 10/10" and he resigns xDDD
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Yeah he imposes a lot of random conditions on what you can and cant do. Cant steal treasures, cant play civ x or y, and he doesnt like it when you rush or raid too much.

If you want to farm boring wins though: he spreads out his vills a ridiculous amount as brits, and doesnt make units quickly. If you send out 5 hussar to raid youll get 5+ vills and then he'll resign xd
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Jerom wrote:Yeah he imposes a lot of random conditions on what you can and cant do. Cant steal treasures, cant play civ x or y, and he doesnt like it when you rush or raid too much.

If you want to farm boring wins though: he spreads out his vills a ridiculous amount as brits, and doesnt make units quickly. If you send out 5 hussar to raid youll get 5+ vills and then he'll resign xd

^^ time to smurf ;)
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

sirmusket wrote:
Jerom wrote:Yeah he imposes a lot of random conditions on what you can and cant do. Cant steal treasures, cant play civ x or y, and he doesnt like it when you rush or raid too much.

^^ time to smurf ;)
reminds me of a time when I smurfed someone, had no hunts on Sonora, and than they resigned when I started attacking their warhut building vil with dogs and a native scout and complained that it was a "bs matchup" (Aztec vs Spain on re)
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

gibson wrote:
sirmusket wrote:

^^ time to smurf ;)
reminds me of a time when I smurfed someone, had no hunts on Sonora, and than they resigned when I started attacking their warhut building vil with dogs and a native scout and complained that it was a "bs matchup" (Aztec vs Spain on re)

no hunts and im aztec... and i loose fb, how isn't that bs... please shut up if you don't have anything important to say
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

gibson wrote:
sirmusket wrote:

^^ time to smurf ;)

Oh and btw i notice u have 4k posts, seriously get off your fat ass and try get a life man :) i highly suggest it :)
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

He resigned vs me at 8mins because I was "booming" as brit, truely a remarkable player
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

sirmusket wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Oh and btw i notice u have 4k posts, seriously get off your fat ass and try get a life man :) i highly suggest it :)
^^^^^^
Italy arcangelusregis
Skirmisher

Post by arcangelusregis »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:I have played with him a lot of games too, and he always been a good guy to me, always available to play with me. He has got a bad knowledge about this game if I want be honest, also to me he seems stubborn, it's hard change his mind but yeah, definitely he's a good guy so he doesn't really deserve this trolling. Unless if he really said he's pr 50, but prolly he was joking :P

I know what he would say right now... : "BUFF LBSSS!!!!"

yeah he was jocking .. he told me that after we played .. and he's been a very nice person to talk with to me too
One day i'll be Colonel, you will play with me, and you'll lose
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

Just ignore all the rules and conditions he sets. Hopefully he will learn that his opponent isn't obligated to let him boom for 10 minutes unmolested. He also doesn't rage at all, which is quite atypical on ESO - he just resigns.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

sdsanft wrote:Ego post

no, thebritish deserves to get spanked
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

sirmusket wrote:I have played with him before on Arkansas me India him Japan, It was on my smurf so he didn't know It was me, so he began listing some rules lol;
1) No rush
3) No 10/10
I accepted his bs rules so we played, I did 10/10 immediately he asked 10/10? I said nah its my famous 10/10 ff , and he said ok, and then I came in with 15 sepoys at like 5min, sadly he was still aging, like only half way aswell, #can't macro#, and then he said " I SAID NO 10/10" and he resigns xDDD

Which is quite a dick move of you
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

yemshi wrote:
sirmusket wrote:I have played with him before on Arkansas me India him Japan, It was on my smurf so he didn't know It was me, so he began listing some rules lol;
1) No rush
3) No 10/10

nope, why shud obey his rules, ? if he is a troll on forums, BUFF LB
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

from the conversations and games we had on eso i think hes quite a nice guy actually. i dont know why you're that annoyed by him
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

On ESO he doesn't have that much space to shine, unlike in here...
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

sirmusket wrote:
yemshi wrote:
1) No rush
3) No 10/10

You aren't obligated to obey them but if you say you will and than don't that is in fact a dick move
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Lol come on someone retarded enough to say you can't take wood treasures and can't rush as india vs brit deserves this
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

gibson wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You aren't obligated to obey them but if you say you will and than don't that is in fact a dick move

oh cmon are you serious right now, 6 minutes isn't even hardcore rush, and 2nd why was he still aging anyway as Japan at 6 min sigh