Can you share me your best british recs? :D

Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Can you share me your best british recs? :D

Post by NekoBerk »

Hey, i'm a poor PR 21 and i really want to learn new things or just update my playstyle. I want to use my brits as good as a profesional player, and well, i just need recs for analyze them and study them.

And well... It doesn't have to be a great recorded game , but at least you have to win on it against a good player.
I hope that you can help me. :chinese:
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Re: Can you share me your best british recs? :D

Post by Rikikipu »

Hey everyone,
As a thank you to the mods and to every redditor who plays this game for being awesome, I made a new AoE3 account (nouen) with the intention to reach the top power rating, record every game and then post them here. After 23 games I have just now reached PR42 which is the highest right now
http://www.agecommunity.com/ladders/Lad ... ck&sFlag=2
All of the games are on painted desert, and I play British in each one. Most of the games are short and one sided, but there are some good ones in there (the best games are 23, 11 and 10). 21 is a weird one, he had that won but strangely retreated after killing my town center and allowed me to come back. The build he did (Otto fast fortress) is one of the most imbalanced strategies in the game so if you can avoid it, don't abuse it!
I actually did lose one game, in 7 minutes no less, because I played it early in the morning while hungover. I did not save that replay because I was mad :p It wouldn't be useful to you anyway cause I messed up everything.
Enjoy! Hope you like Brit and remember, the best way to improve is to copy a good player's strategy. Most of my opponents were relatively decent so if you don't like Brits you can always copy them.
Pack: https://mega.co.nz/#!j1hH1KZa!5hO3HKBUu ... gAuUWTRsdw
Also AMA cause why the hell not. And feel free to add me on either account (nouen/goodspeed).
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

You know someone's good when you look at their elo and see they're beaten zoi
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Post by _venox_ »

I game 3 GS' opponent selected a nr40 deck. c:
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Honestly can't get much better than GS recs in his prime.
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

Rikikipu wrote:Hey everyone,
As a thank you to the mods and to every redditor who plays this game for being awesome, I made a new AoE3 account (nouen) with the intention to reach the top power rating, record every game and then post them here. After 23 games I have just now reached PR42 which is the highest right now
http://www.agecommunity.com/ladders/Lad ... ck&sFlag=2
All of the games are on painted desert, and I play British in each one. Most of the games are short and one sided, but there are some good ones in there (the best games are 23, 11 and 10). 21 is a weird one, he had that won but strangely retreated after killing my town center and allowed me to come back. The build he did (Otto fast fortress) is one of the most imbalanced strategies in the game so if you can avoid it, don't abuse it!
I actually did lose one game, in 7 minutes no less, because I played it early in the morning while hungover. I did not save that replay because I was mad :p It wouldn't be useful to you anyway cause I messed up everything.
Enjoy! Hope you like Brit and remember, the best way to improve is to copy a good player's strategy. Most of my opponents were relatively decent so if you don't like Brits you can always copy them.
Pack: https://mega.co.nz/#!j1hH1KZa!5hO3HKBUu ... gAuUWTRsdw
Also AMA cause why the hell not. And feel free to add me on either account (nouen/goodspeed).

Thank you!! :D :D :D
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar