Request: India Recs (especially vs Dutch, Ports and France)

No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: Request: India Recs (especially vs Dutch, Ports and France)

Post by tedere12 »

I think india destroys france on mongolia
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

lemmings121 wrote:4.45 age up on slow agra is super fast, i believe even impossible on most cases, unless you do something silly like ageing with 4vills...

If its an ESOC map where you get reliable starting hunt that requires limited walking and often a solid treasure run I'd say thats normal for a coin start. On wood/food starts 4:30 is maybe normal and you can 4:20 with a good treasure run.

On RE maps sometimes you can age 5:30 because you get no hunt on Sonora and no treasures other than 10 coin etc
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

Basically any sub-5 min age with India requires at least one good wood treasure, at least in my experience. That or the OP great Plains food treasure, or 2x 90f or something. You realistically can't count on any of that.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

I agree that in esoc maps you can usually get better times than re, but 4:20 for slow agra? maybe on 400w start and 100w+100f treasures.. and even then i'm not sure..
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

WickedCossack wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:4.45 age up on slow agra is super fast, i believe even impossible on most cases, unless you do something silly like ageing with 4vills...

If its an ESOC map where you get reliable starting hunt that requires limited walking and often a solid treasure run I'd say thats normal for a coin start. On wood/food starts 4:30 is maybe normal and you can 4:20 with a good treasure run.

On RE maps sometimes you can age 5:30 because you get no hunt on Sonora and no treasures other than 10 coin etc

If you age at 4:20 slow Agra you definitely have more than 2 vills on wonder, no matter how many treasures you got. That means your consulate or market in transition is delayed and/or you won't get 5 sepoy in your first batch. If you're going slow Agra anyways with good treasures you might as well just go for 5min or slightly less by taking a vill or 2 off the wonder, allowing you to get something like full market ups plus a quick 5 sepoy first batch.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

Most of the time, slow agra with no treasure gets up at around 5:10 with no vills, with 90 food can do it at 4:55, 140 food 4:45-50, 95 wood 4:40. (This is on ESOC maps or other with high starting hunt and close trees).

If you are looking for advice, at least from my experience, 10/10 is almost always better than slow aging, regardless of the wonder. In my tower build, I normally do a 13 vill age up with 5 on the wonder, but even still, that only gets me up at 4:20-4:30. The 10/10 version of that build gets up 30 seconds earlier and has practically no less eco, and the past few times I have done it I have 10/10 and had slightly better results. A well done 10/10 with no forward wonder has at most 40 seconds of age time, in my experience, and with a wood treasure, that can be easily cut down to 20. Also, a 10/10 is not really an age up with 10 villagers, you still have the wood trickle which is 2 vills, as well as the extra villager from the shipment, so you essentially have the same age up as well macro-ed ports (13 vills at 4:00-4:10). The minute faster you get 600 wood or any other shipment you send is so much more valuable than not idling your tc for 40 seconds. I would even 10/10 if doing a karni mata eco build.
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

Darwin_ wrote:Most of the time, slow agra with no treasure gets up at around 5:10 with no vills, with 90 food can do it at 4:55, 140 food 4:45-50, 95 wood 4:40. (This is on ESOC maps or other with high starting hunt and close trees).

If you are looking for advice, at least from my experience, 10/10 is almost always better than slow aging, regardless of the wonder. In my tower build, I normally do a 13 vill age up with 5 on the wonder, but even still, that only gets me up at 4:20-4:30. The 10/10 version of that build gets up 30 seconds earlier and has practically no less eco, and the past few times I have done it I have 10/10 and had slightly better results. A well done 10/10 with no forward wonder has at most 40 seconds of age time, in my experience, and with a wood treasure, that can be easily cut down to 20. Also, a 10/10 is not really an age up with 10 villagers, you still have the wood trickle which is 2 vills, as well as the extra villager from the shipment, so you essentially have the same age up as well macro-ed ports (13 vills at 4:00-4:10). The minute faster you get 600 wood or any other shipment you send is so much more valuable than not idling your tc for 40 seconds. I would even 10/10 if doing a karni mata eco build.

Yes but if you 10 10 you won't even have shipment ready straight away most times? youll need to wait a bit, or am I wrong? I mean if your putting 2-3 vills on wonder, your shipment won't even be ready, I genereally disagree, 10/10 isn't that good, you are sacrificing your eco a lot more, it can work, I sometimes do a 10/10 karni build in which i make tp in transition and a market + ups, then I add conso off 200w and ship 300e/600c and go age 3. However playing general age 2, eg vs brit, I dont see a point to 10/10 rather just age with 13 vills and put 2 vills on the wonder and age at around 4:50 with a great eco.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

tedere12 wrote:I think india destroys france on mongolia

do you mean Manchuria? and yeah they do on EP at least, because of extra shipments
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

sirmusket wrote:

do you mean Manchuria? and yeah they do on EP at least, because of extra shipments

I mean mongolia
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

tedere12 wrote:
sirmusket wrote:

I mean mongolia

Oh, ok, my bad :P
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

sirmusket wrote:
Darwin_ wrote:Most of the time, slow agra with no treasure gets up at around 5:10 with no vills, with 90 food can do it at 4:55, 140 food 4:45-50, 95 wood 4:40. (This is on ESOC maps or other with high starting hunt and close trees).

Yes but if you 10 10 you won't even have shipment ready straight away most times? youll need to wait a bit, or am I wrong? I mean if your putting 2-3 vills on wonder, your shipment won't even be ready, I genereally disagree, 10/10 isn't that good, you are sacrificing your eco a lot more, it can work, I sometimes do a 10/10 karni build in which i make tp in transition and a market + ups, then I add conso off 200w and ship 300e/600c and go age 3. However playing general age 2, eg vs brit, I dont see a point to 10/10 rather just age with 13 vills and put 2 vills on the wonder and age at around 4:50 with a great eco.

You will always have a shipment ready if you 10/10. Also, in a 10/10 you almost never put a vill on the wonder unless you started with a coin crate instead of wood and want to age before 4:10, if you put 3 vills on wonder you would be up at 3:30 lol.
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

WickedCossack wrote:

Recs or gtfo