Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Re: SIR_Musket Vs nobumanteikoku

Post by sirmusket »

pecelot wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:MODS PLEASE MR MUSKET IS FLAMING AGAIN

LOL your kidding right now? pecelot is one waking up eager to flame me, seriously I've contacted mitoe/ and edeholland and they both agree, im shocked as to how a mod encourages behaviour like this.

I replied to Mitoe, don't worry, but you're literally the last person that should seek for shelter by contacting mods... :uglylol:

yeah sure, coming from you it doesn't mean or say much :)
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

gibson wrote:He can apparently bash me 3-0 if he wasn't trolling even though his record against me is like 1-10

rofl, we have played twice, once i beat you once you beat me, and the other time you resigned in qs, scared?
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

rsy wrote:
pecelot wrote:didn't you bash callen 3—0 on your smurf??? just like you bashed me

He has apparently bashed every pr 30 or lower 3-0 with his accounts although he also shared these accounts with breezebros

I've never said that I've bashed every pr30 xD, man you guys bullshit so much its funny, all I know is I brekt you 4-0 in our B07, and you told me to gtfo and cried, #hatersgonnahate,
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

sirmusket wrote:
rsy wrote:
pecelot wrote:didn't you bash callen 3—0 on your smurf??? just like you bashed me

He has apparently bashed every pr 30 or lower 3-0 with his accounts although he also shared these accounts with breezebros

I've never said that I've bashed every pr30 xD, man you guys bullshit so much its funny, all I know is I brekt you 4-0 in our B07, and you told me to gtfo and cried, #hatersgonnahate,

man come the fuck on I know it wasn't u playing that day it was breezebrothers...cuz later on when I confronted u about all the unicorns and trucks u were making in games with other people u straight up said that breeze was playing on ur account. And breeze was actually respectful through the entirety of the game series I had with him. The kind of plays he made, the battles he had, his macro, all that is unachievable for u rn.

And the biggest clue was that breeze was the one who decided to play rated games...u never play rated 1v1 with me except when we meet on qs. I would tag the ton of games where I won vs u in unr but I really don't have the time for dick measuring nor do I give a care. I just wish people tried to be honest, really don't have any hatred towards you personally. Even if it was u playing I don't really give a shot man...I don't have the time to give a shit either. #criersgonnacry and liersgonnalie?
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

rsy wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Show hidden quotes

man come the fuck on I know it wasn't u playing that day it was breezebrothers...cuz later on when I confronted u about all the unicorns and trucks u were making in games with other people u straight up said that breeze was playing on ur account. And breeze was actually respectful through the entirety of the game series I had with him. The kind of plays he made, the battles he had, his macro, all that is unachievable for u rn.

And the biggest clue was that breeze was the one who decided to play rated games...u never play rated 1v1 with me except when we meet on qs. I would tag the ton of games where I won vs u in unr but I really don't have the time for dick measuring nor do I give a care. I just wish people tried to be honest, really don't have any hatred towards you personally. Even if it was u playing I don't really give a shot man...I don't have the time to give a shit either. #criersgonnacry and liersgonnalie?

rofl your excuses are just utter bs, gtfo, breeze hasn't used my SirMusket acc, not 2months ago at least, when these games were played, and breeze never plays india/french shut up, you cant even except loss lol, stop commenting on my thread
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

rsy wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Even if it was u playing I don't really give a shot man...I don't have the time to give a shit either. #criersgonnacry and liersgonnalie?

You just defeated your an entire argument, thanks :)
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

sirmusket wrote:
rsy wrote:
Show hidden quotes

rofl your excuses are just utter bs, gtfo, breeze hasn't used my SirMusket acc, not 2months ago at least, when these games were played, and breeze never plays india/french shut up, you cant even except loss lol, stop commenting on my thread

so in conclusion no one hacked your account?
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

pecelot wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Show hidden quotes

so in conclusion no one hacked your account?

honestly this is getting old, and tiring arguing all day, just drop it
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

So no one hacked your account?
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

amnesty international thats what im proposing
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Sirmusket used to tell me that he beat diarouga, irish and yurasic when he first joined eso. No wonder how he managed to beat nobu, 2 ez
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

tedere12 wrote:Sirmusket used to tell me that he beat diarouga, irish and yurasic when he first joined eso. No wonder how he managed to beat nobu, 2 ez

lol you love to lie :lol:
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

That is rather your favorite hobby
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

tedere12 wrote:That is rather your favorite hobby

yeah sure, I'm trying to make my youtbe/stream grow and you come here and ruin all my topics along with pecelot, can you just fuck off, or pm me this seeing your so eager to share your opinion.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

you're just blatantly ruining the community with your appearance both here and on ESO
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

pecelot wrote:you're just blatantly ruining the community with your appearance both here and on ESO

lol mods... or this site just gonna tolerate this behavouir.. @Mitoe @edeholland
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

lol mods... or this site gonna tolerate this behavouir..
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

You are right, I moved the topic to the recorded games board.

And pls be nice @pecelot @sirmusket @tedere12 and everybody else
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

yemshi wrote:lol mods... or this site gonna tolerate this behavouir..

yes?
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

This thread is so confusing. I read at least 3 contradictions from sir musket.

Did breeze play on your account?
Did your account get hacked?
Did you use hacks?

You answered all of these questions multiple times with different answers (with the necessary flame, of course). There's a reason you're not very liked in the community
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:This thread is so confusing. I read at least 3 contradictions from sir musket.

Did breeze play on your account?
Did your account get hacked?
Did you use hacks?

You answered all of these questions multiple times with different answers (with the necessary flame, of course). There's a reason you're not very liked in the community

and none of that wouldn't have even started if it wasn't for your boyfriends ^^
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

thankfully, now he replied clearly, no more allegations!