3v3 on siberia, any advices?

Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

3v3 on siberia, any advices?

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Hello, I upload this rec to ask some advices if you want to share. I played port here, we lost obviously (kynesie too strong)

Please help me to improve.

@Hazza54321
@Diarouga
@Veni_Vidi_Vici_W

tagged these people in the meantime, but anyone else is free to give advices obviously. Thank you
Attachments
[RE SP] Marco1698[PT] & ZaGefinland[SI] & Flensey[BR] vs kynesie[JP] & HardCoreRaid[RU] & IamKundalini[BR] - Siberia.age3yrec
(1.02 MiB) Downloaded 69 times
Siberia
Siberia
France Diarouga
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: diarouga

Re: 3v3 on siberia, any advices?

Post by Diarouga »

I'll check that this week end probably.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Diarouga wrote:I'll check that this week end probably.
:D OP
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

generally you did ok.
It was 200w start, build a tp. With ur first batch of huss I noticed you looked for japs heroes rather than raiding the brit or the russian who hadnt walled, if youre gonna do this then split ur cav up. You build was good and greedy but you couldve built some pike to seige the tps and to work on the shrines around the map. You shipped the food up whilst u were aging to indus, save it for factories. with the age up coin get the exp tech for a 2nd fact and perhaps the goon range. Most of ur tcs were too defensive, you know kynesie is gonna be ultra defensive so you can take advantage of this by taking the whole map from his teammates. Once u had a steady goon spam, u need to add a couple of batches of organs to help your brit mate on the left side. Also on the right side you couldve pushed with goon and mortar along with zage's siege dance axe riders, if you can destroy his wonders, japan isnt so op anymore. Once jap reached indus, you know this is a sign to wall up as that shogun is lame as fuck and can get lots of moratus behind ur base at ur factories.
The russian guy made very few units all game except the opri mass, meaning you could make a combined push on their brit and take the tp line adn put ur fourth tc top left of the map denying the brit res. Adding huss would be a good option too to isolate the yumis. If you have rightfully contained the brit he wont have such a large goon mass.
Btw you couldve tributed your mates to imperial u had 6k of each for about 3mins and didnt give any to your mates. The more mates in imperial the more likely you will win if your opponents are industrial. Also in this situation you want a huge mass of lb, with some organs or horseguns behind.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

To prevent this defeat you could have adapted your ultimate strategy: OOS.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Hazza54321 wrote:generally you did ok.
It was 200w start, build a tp. With ur first batch of huss I noticed you looked for japs heroes rather than raiding the brit or the russian who hadnt walled, if youre gonna do this then split ur cav up. You build was good and greedy but you couldve built some pike to seige the tps and to work on the shrines around the map. You shipped the food up whilst u were aging to indus, save it for factories. with the age up coin get the exp tech for a 2nd fact and perhaps the goon range. Most of ur tcs were too defensive, you know kynesie is gonna be ultra defensive so you can take advantage of this by taking the whole map from his teammates. Once u had a steady goon spam, u need to add a couple of batches of organs to help your brit mate on the left side. Also on the right side you couldve pushed with goon and mortar along with zage's siege dance axe riders, if you can destroy his wonders, japan isnt so op anymore. Once jap reached indus, you know this is a sign to wall up as that shogun is lame as fuck and can get lots of moratus behind ur base at ur factories.
The russian guy made very few units all game except the opri mass, meaning you could make a combined push on their brit and take the tp line adn put ur fourth tc top left of the map denying the brit res. Adding huss would be a good option too to isolate the yumis. If you have rightfully contained the brit he wont have such a large goon mass.
Btw you couldve tributed your mates to imperial u had 6k of each for about 3mins and didnt give any to your mates. The more mates in imperial the more likely you will win if your opponents are industrial. Also in this situation you want a huge mass of lb, with some organs or horseguns behind.
Very detailed comment here, thank you. Ye didn't feed my mates, quite selfish move from my side. What kynesie also told me was to add caçadores, didn't know mix was so important on teams actually. Focused on making goons only, because my goons are actually the best unit, and the best category of dragoons. In my opinion, also my mates didn't do that well perphaps, compared to opponent, but that doesn't matter. I should've mixed organs with goons, you're totally right here, because those would've been very good to kill yumis (since we had no hand cav). Nice help hazza ^^. I'll follow this
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

somppukunkku wrote:To prevent this defeat you could have adapted your ultimate strategy: OOS.
:cry: :cry:
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:generally you did ok.
Very detailed comment here, thank you. Ye didn't feed my mates, quite selfish move from my side. What kynesie also told me was to add caçadores, didn't know mix was so important on teams actually. Focused on making goons only, because my goons are actually the best unit, and the best category of dragoons. In my opinion, also my mates didn't do that well perphaps, compared to opponent, but that doesn't matter. I should've mixed organs with goons, you're totally right here, because those would've been very good to kill yumis (since we had no hand cav). Nice help hazza ^^. I'll follow this

tbh thats what i find quite annoying in teamgames, no one knows how to mix and if they did they game couldve been ended earlier or turn a loss into a win. Jinetes are a strong and mobile unit but useless vs yumi. yumi countered everything u had making kynesie seem stronger than he was. Cass arent that great vs yumi but are a decent anti goon. artillery is needed to beat yumi, or a big cav mass.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Maybe I get a mate, the great breeze. Playing randomly is so bad, because teams are usually not balanced :(
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:Maybe I get a mate, the great breeze. Playing randomly is so bad, because teams are usually not balanced :(

Your brit guy did fine he just got overrun, sioux is just shit in this situation but he still sucked. Only attempted to raid jap when he had 3 walls a not the brit or russia guy for example
Liechtenstein IgorP
Crossbow
ESO: Jogador

View first unread post

Post by IgorP »

Hi
Where are you from and what f you do here?