india vs jap HALP!

Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

india vs jap HALP!

Post by lemmings121 »

So, just played this game with duck, and played as well as I could, but the game just went standard:
Force early militar shipments, have map control and superior eco but cant push yumis wall, japan units become op late game, jap eco catch up, india has to transition to mill before even with full map, gg no re.

So, if anyone is willing to watch this and try giving some advice, I would appreciate.
Attachments
[EP2-1 SP] lemmings121[IN] vs duolckrad[JP] - ESOC Manchuria.age3yrec
(555.58 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
ESOC Manchuria
ESOC Manchuria
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 2.1
Length: 28 minutes
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger

Re: india vs jap HALP!

Post by lemmings121 »

is 10/10 and pray the enemy is bad is actually the only viable play?
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

If they go yumi+wall I guess you just do an eco contain with an ageup for siege ele. Japan with yumi and wall is pretty close to unbeatable for India I think, you just have to outplay alot.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
No Flag a passing slimey
Crossbow

Post by a passing slimey »

You needed more hand cav. You didnt upgrade your sowars to veteran until much later on and made zambs when the jap didnt have any cav. Besides that, i guess you took some time before upgrading your trade route.

Imo you would have won if you had had more hand cav. You had more army, but didnt have much to combat the yumi. Because of that the japs still had half the map with his shrines on it.

This mu is still rush and pray tho...
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

mahout are 100 times better than sowar in this situation. send 2+3 mahout and they can destroy 50 yumi!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

mahouts are awful lol. Getting them to actually attack is harder then jerom when he talks about EP
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

MIRROR HIM!
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Couprider wrote:mahout are 100 times better than sowar in this situation. send 2+3 mahout and they can destroy 50 yumi!

Actually I had 40 yumis age 3 , and reked 3 mahouts, good luck "DESTROYING 50 yumis" with 2 mahouts lol
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

sirmusket wrote:
Couprider wrote:mahout are 100 times better than sowar in this situation. send 2+3 mahout and they can destroy 50 yumi!

Actually I had 40 yumis age 3 , and reked 3 mahouts, good luck "DESTROYING 50 yumis" with 2 mahouts lol

He said 2+3 mahout :grin:
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

gh0st wrote:
sirmusket wrote:

He said 2+3 mahout :grin:

mmm, 5 mahouts vs 50 yumi, but I guess there would be ashi there too, ps: nagi in mass 15-20 > mahout combined with yumi, nagi+yumi OP, hence why nagi_yumi created that name!
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Sepoy rush or sepoy contain and seigs shrines and age up for elifent and pound away at his wonders. He wiĺl have a hard time killing seige elis, it will force him out of base if yourr pounding away at his wonders and raxs
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

gibson wrote:mahouts are awful lol. Getting them to actually attack is harder then jerom when he talks about EP

just like Ryan lately pointed out! ;)
also *than lol
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

a bit random : at what time should india hit fortress, and should they ship 600w or skip it and age with tov instead?
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger

Post by lemmings121 »

tedere12 wrote:a bit random : at what time should india hit fortress, and should they ship 600w or skip it and age with tov instead?

imo do both, but i lose 100%, so....
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Re: View first unread post

Post by forgrin »

BorisMiz wrote:Hi
Where are you from and what f you do here?

? Kinda confused by your post.

Introductions thread is here if you wanna do that: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=302

welcome to the forums!
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

what oyu actually want is 1 or 2 mahouts in the front becasue their tanking potential is still good and the rest of the army must be sowars becasue they deal more dmg than mahouts
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Agra rush with a number of vills on the wonder (2-3 for me usually). If good start drop a TP in transition, otherwise just 2 houses and move all vills but 6 to food and gold. Send 5 sepoy and rush hard with 12 sepoy and 2 monks. Pin all vills in the TC as long as possible and trade your sepoys for w/e unit shows up. Send 4 sowar too. W/e unit or card he is sending they are good because they force an extra reaction which is more costly for him than for you.
From there you want to make gurkha only from the agra. Gurkha make ashi useless and force more yumi production. Sepoy on the other hand will help him making yumi+ashi effective. As sepoys die and you free pop space you need less houses so you should spare enough wood for a stable. Send 600g (yep that is key) and make some sowar and judge if you can push again or simply kill shrines all over the map while your eco grows faster and he cant really push your agra. Then send trickle, 300e, camel ups, etc. If you do everything correctly it is pretty straightforward and he can't do much. He will have hard time adding nagi so you dont want to make a single zamb until you smell the cav switch. In any case you should have sowar in a ratio of 2:1 to his nagi at any point in the game so even with just 5-10 emergency zambs and micro you should be fine. Sowars are super fast and have decent siege so they are quite good at cleaning up shrines all over the map. Be careful if he tries to age up, in which case you must be ready to follow up or quickly push. Even in colo vs fortress he cant do much if he has mediocre shrone count (and pop space more importantly).
Image Image Image
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger

Post by lemmings121 »

Garja wrote:Agra rush with a number of vills on the wonder (2-3 for me usually). If good start drop a TP in transition, otherwise just 2 houses and move all vills but 6 to food and gold. Send 5 sepoy and rush hard with 12 sepoy and 2 monks. Pin all vills in the TC as long as possible and trade your sepoys for w/e unit shows up. Send 4 sowar too. W/e unit or card he is sending they are good because they force an extra reaction which is more costly for him than for you.
From there you want to make gurkha only from the agra. Gurkha make ashi useless and force more yumi production. Sepoy on the other hand will help him making yumi+ashi effective. As sepoys die and you free pop space you need less houses so you should spare enough wood for a stable. Send 600g (yep that is key) and make some sowar and judge if you can push again or simply kill shrines all over the map while your eco grows faster and he cant really push your agra. Then send trickle, 300e, camel ups, etc. If you do everything correctly it is pretty straightforward and he can't do much. He will have hard time adding nagi so you dont want to make a single zamb until you smell the cav switch. In any case you should have sowar in a ratio of 2:1 to his nagi at any point in the game so even with just 5-10 emergency zambs and micro you should be fine. Sowars are super fast and have decent siege so they are quite good at cleaning up shrines all over the map. Be careful if he tries to age up, in which case you must be ready to follow up or quickly push. Even in colo vs fortress he cant do much if he has mediocre shrone count (and pop space more importantly).

thanks for the imput.
some questions about your bo:
You say straight 5sepoy, 4 sowar, 600g (then trickle 300e etc..)? no market until very late then?

Or you squeeze 600w before 600g so you can get market ups /stable and easier macro? (much slower cav tho..)
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Ye no market. It is just not worth the investment early on when you do this rush. It is much more important to get full batches of units so you can rush better and get more xp from training.
The point of this build is to skip 600w since you're sending the big trickle anyway and you'ere behind in card progression because of 5sepoy and 4 sowar. I generally drop the consulate when the tricke arrives and the market soon after that. Also dont be afraid to switch lot of vills to wood anytime you need a building asap (e.g. the consulate). It is a much more efficient macro than trying to squeeze it by moving inly few vills and producing unita at the same time. Think in blocks of actions so you can stay on top of everything, that's very important when you rush.
You can perlhaps try sending 600w instead of 600g while moving all wood vills to gold but I'm not sure that's enough gold income to make sowars exactly when you want to. Also is just a more complex macro that is going to distract you from using your units. And on top of that you're not taking advantage of the pop space you get when sepoy die.
Image Image Image
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

If jap walls ur build order loses imo but i guess u can adapt 4 sowar to the big trickle/600w for tp boom and cons the export then perhaps 600g to age whilst sepoy seige shrines
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger

Post by lemmings121 »

I tried garja's bo twice with duck and managed to win both, but as hazza said, walls are everything, game 1 he had a hole in the wall and the bo worked 100%, game 2 I blocked walls with elefants, sieged, etc etc, was much harder but still 100% better then triyng to play the late game againt jap
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I would like to give the same advice I always give to questions like these: play brits!
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Hazza54321 wrote:Sepoy rush or sepoy contain and seigs shrines and age up for elifent and pound away at his wonders. He wiĺl have a hard time killing seige elis, it will force him out of base if yourr pounding away at his wonders and raxs

This, and I actually thought that line above the l was dirt on my monitor
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

its not treaty lukas..
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP