india vs jap HALP!

Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Re: india vs jap HALP!

Post by lemmings121 »

Lukas_L99 wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:Sepoy rush or sepoy contain and seigs shrines and age up for elifent and pound away at his wonders. He wiĺl have a hard time killing seige elis, it will force him out of base if yourr pounding away at his wonders and raxs

This, and I actually thought that line above the l was dirt on my monitor

"this" is said a lot, but noone manage to do, at least, I still havent seen a game where india does that and win (unless india is 5pr above) exemple is that game h20 vs kinesye where he tries this and cant contain at all. So if you 2 have any recs of that, please share...
imo there is no such thing as "contain with sepoys", unless you are full all in, jap will break any contain the second you try to do any eco. You dont have anything ranged to counter yumis, so you have to go sowars, and any propper japanese player will only engage inside his base, where the super hp ofsowars will make sure they all die without doing any dmg...
also, siege elefants arent falcos, and they are countered by all jap units.

also, wtf, going fortress early is suicide, jap will 200/200 and rekt you.

And cléan yõur mönitor, I dont seè anythîng.
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

lemmings121 wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:Sepoy rush or sepoy contain and seigs shrines and age up for elifent and pound away at his wonders. He wiĺl have a hard time killing seige elis, it will force him out of base if yourr pounding away at his wonders and raxs

"this" is said a lot, but noone manage to do, at least, I still havent seen a game where india does that and win (unless india is 5pr above) exemple is that game h20 vs kinesye where he tries this and cant contain at all. So if you 2 have any recs of that, please share...
imo there is no such thing as "contain with sepoys", unless you are full all in, jap will break any contain the second you try to do any eco. You dont have anything ranged to counter yumis, so you have to go sowars, and any propper japanese player will only engage inside his base, where the super hp ofsowars will make sure they all die without doing any dmg...

Well you rush with 12 sepoys+explorers, if he doesn't wall you usually win like that almost for free. If he walls or sent CM you start training gurkha and use your sepoys to siege shrines while sending 4 vills from otto consulate and just boom yourself while massing gurkha/zamb/sowar.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Lukas_L99 wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Well you rush with 12 sepoys+explorers, if he doesn't wall you usually win like that almost for free. If he walls or sent CM you start training gurkha and use your sepoys to siege shrines while sending 4 vills from otto consulate and just boom yourself while massing gurkha/zamb/sowar.

if he walls and ships cm then u age and then he wastes a shipment. And then use ur seige elis that have no counter except yumi and nagi, which means he has to come to you before u kill too many wonder shrines and production facilities.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

Hazza54321 wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

if he walls and ships cm then u age and then he wastes a shipment. And then use ur seige elis that have no counter except yumi and nagi, which means he has to come to you before u kill too many wonder shrines and production facilities.

You two should watch the rec in op.
inb4 "but you missed 5 secs at sec x:xx the build could be better!", well, i'm sure duck didnt play perfect either, we are both only majors.

and if possible, try to provide a rec where this suposed build works...
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

lemmings121 wrote:You two should watch the rec in op.
inb4 "but you missed 5 secs at sec x:xx the build could be better!", well, i'm sure duck didnt play perfect either, we are both only majors.

and if possible, try to provide a rec where this suposed build works...

Well I'm also only capt-major but yeah you couldve had 12 sepoys instead of 10 (I guess you know that). Then those sepoys+your explorers couldve killed his ~10 yumi at 7:40 when he went out of his base. One of your explorers was idle near his base for like 3 mins but they're so crucial especially vs japan that starts with yumi, they can slow his yumi down, stun and tank a lot. Also rather send 4 vills first before 3 huss from consulate unless you have a clear military advantage and just need a few more units to win. Then when you're age 3 you should've sent siege eles instead of east-indian trading company (or whatever its called in english) to reduce his shrine pop even more (remember he will need his wood for upgrades but also need to shrine up again). You committed to the game deciding fight although you had resources to queue up 17(!) sepoys, so you shouldve waited for those and you wouldve won that fight for sure and most likely the game too. After that Japan just snowballs but that's how they are I guess.
No Flag farran34
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by farran34 »

lemmings121 wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:

If I have time I can look for the game, but I remember H20 reking acergame easy with the build of damaging early age 2 then just aging for siege elephants and blasting away at wonders. The siege elephants are op because it forces japan to come outside of wall and fight you, which you can win if they walled and/or sent CM (assuming you do not wait too long).
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

Ye but that game was over at like 5 min as h20 was on top of acers explorers that game. I think he had picked up a native guardian treasure that prevented acer from sending his already damaged explorers out. It was also on Patagonia with middle lake so h20 walled off the left side before 5 min so acer was left with almost nothing to shrine. Was just honestly a really well played age 1 and the game was won from there. I don't really take any great value in the rest of the strategy as a lot of things would've worked at that point.