[RE] NekoBerk (Brit PR 22) vs Lucailgrande (Japan PR 26)

Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
ESO: Kickass

Re: [RE] NekoBerk (Brit PR 22) vs Lucailgrande (Japan PR 26)

Post by Kickass_OP »

gh0st wrote:this guy (lucailgrande) resembles alot like Marco1698. :mrgreen:

The 1689 is horrible.ç
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

forgrin wrote:
_NiceKING_ wrote:
NekoBerk wrote:i usually play unrated games

NekoBerk wrote: i'm trying to reach the captain rank. So... if you have some advices or tips, all of them are welcome :grin:

TIP: play rated games :hmm:

I have personally come to the conclusion that playing rated RE at pr20 level and getting better at the game are two mutually exclusive activities.
That's just because you're playing Portuguese.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Ricktroll wrote:He thinks you're a smurf cuz your Hussar beat his Yumi? Wow what an idiot lol
How so? That's a perfectly valid smurfing accusation.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

He's one of Garja's smurfs, by the way...
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

zoom wrote:
forgrin wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I have personally come to the conclusion that playing rated RE at pr20 level and getting better at the game are two mutually exclusive activities.
That's just because you're playing Portuguese.

I play mostly India now, but yeah that was my problem beforehand.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Kickass_OP wrote:
gh0st wrote:this guy (lucailgrande) resembles alot like Marco1698. :mrgreen:

The 1689 is horrible.ç
http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?t=age3ySPOverall&n=Marco1698&m=latestmatch&v=10&gt=1v1&p1=Kickass&p2=Marco1698&p3=&p4=&p5=&p6=&p7=&mc=0&oc=0&map=&lenf=&lent=&ft=1

Bye bye kickass
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

kickass was 2nd 1st lt then and you captain
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

tedere12 wrote:kickass was 2nd 1st lt then and you captain
Ye those are the times we played and had no problems in winning. I don't see why he's so toxic with me
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

@NekoBerk Yeah lucailgrande is very annoying ,I remember the game vs him ,we played Dutch mirror on Nilla I won when he realised that he lost he said computer error I was afk for 5 mins, LOL? Wtf then how did he fight?? Such a liar he is and doesn't accept the loss,that guy hurts u very much and that small little thing makes u feel disturbed throughout the day ,imo so don't play with him guy he will destroy the mood of playing, guy like him will never Improve flaming others,he was 1st on Nilla like I think on 2014 and still around that rank even today as I said.He is pretty much annoying.Anyway don't wanna talk much about him, just wanna say he gives lame excuses and legit liar which makes everyone hate him.Anyways don't wanna comment 2 much about him as it is not allowed here ,i think the limit complaining has reached.
:nwc:
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Challenger_Marco wrote:@NekoBerk Yeah lucailgrande is very annoying ,I remember the game vs him ,we played Dutch mirror on Nilla I won when he realised that he lost he said computer error I was afk for 5 mins, LOL? Wtf then how did he fight?? Such a liar he is and doesn't accept the loss,that guy hurts u very much and that small little thing makes u feel disturbed throughout the day ,imo so don't play with him guy he will destroy the mood of playing, guy like him will never Improve flaming others,he was 1st on Nilla like I think on 2014 and still around that rank even today as I said.He is pretty much annoying.Anyway don't wanna talk much about him, just wanna say he gives lame excuses and legit liar which makes everyone hate him.Anyways don't wanna comment 2 much about him as it is not allowed here ,i think the limit complaining has reached.
I totally agree with you.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
Challenger_Marco wrote:@NekoBerk Yeah lucailgrande is very annoying ,I remember the game vs him ,we played Dutch mirror on Nilla I won when he realised that he lost he said computer error I was afk for 5 mins, LOL? Wtf then how did he fight?? Such a liar he is and doesn't accept the loss,that guy hurts u very much and that small little thing makes u feel disturbed throughout the day ,imo so don't play with him guy he will destroy the mood of playing, guy like him will never Improve flaming others,he was 1st on Nilla like I think on 2014 and still around that rank even today as I said.He is pretty much annoying.Anyway don't wanna talk much about him, just wanna say he gives lame excuses and legit liar which makes everyone hate him.Anyways don't wanna comment 2 much about him as it is not allowed here ,i think the limit complaining has reached.
I totally agree with you.

@gh0st :hehe: :hehe:
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Ricktroll wrote:
r4go wrote:hahahahha lucailgrandecoglione haahahahaha. I want find where he lives, go to his home and bring him to a party. After two drinks i'm sure he will die. Anyway luca is not a captain. Max skills maybe 17-18

You gonna oos him to death? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :uglylol:

Ahahah yes he always accusing me. He lost teamgames vs me, he oosed it and he started telling i oosed it, me that i'm winning :lol: luca's mind 21 21. Epic when i was streaming and he lost vs me. He accused my mates to hack. Haccckkk
You noboobobo, pesteeed, you idiot, then he oosed :lol: . But what is funny for me, i know he had mh and who gave it to him :lol:
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

Isn't that the 100% jap 3v3 guy who shrines your 2nd hunt?
No Flag lucailgrandeesoc
Crossbow

Post by lucailgrandeesoc »

@r4go so I got level 17 18 skills ahaha make 1v1 with recorded game or with 2 people that can obeserve if you hack! Come on i'm noob you win so easy 1v1 on me ok? Let's try ... I think I can destroy you so easy in less than 12 min ... you have no skill no eco. in all games you only spam fast few cav then no able to grow up with you civ. You really sukk ... all people know me on eso and know that I never use hack like you do , i never use oos because i don't need, and all time I played a game in team with you or against when you lose, those ones are te only times I got oos on tad!!! Please learn to play ad use balls in life... and please change way to dress ... are you gay? ahahaha
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

lucailgrandeesoc wrote:@r4go so I got level 17 18 skills ahaha make 1v1 with recorded game or with 2 people that can obeserve if you hack! Come on i'm noob you win so easy 1v1 on me ok? Let's try ... I think I can destroy you so easy in less than 12 min ... you have no skill no eco. in all games you only spam fast few cav then no able to grow up with you civ. You really sukk ... all people know me on eso and know that I never use hack like you do , i never use oos because i don't need, and all time I played a game in team with you or against when you lose, those ones are te only times I got oos on tad!!! Please learn to play ad use balls in life... and please change way to dress ... are you gay? ahahaha

I'm happy lucailgrandecoglione is here. Now we have a clown and a transgender whit a worst english then my one :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: luca, when we will meet?? You told me u want kick me, push me, when we will meet so?? Do you live near Milan, i will come and i will be kicked hard by you ok?? :love: just give me a date :love: :love: :love: :love: you said you are 1.83 and 80kg of pure muscles, don't he scared, ruin me :love: no weapons no guns no friends. Me and you :love: as you promise me before oosing and telling glorius did it :lol:

User warned for this post.
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Wow finally lucailgrande here! I'm in support with @r4go @DarKNite1698 common Bring it on r4go smash him Marco kil him gogogogo .And I was thinking of a flame contest would be nice if someone streamed that lucailgrande vs Phish would be very nice! I'm curious and looking forward to it lol! I bet Phish wins who's with me mates? Me marco1698 r4go are 1 team who hate lucailgrande anymore wanna join? If u wanna join our group press the like button on my post catcha later!

User warned for this post.
:nwc:
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

lol what is this
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

another 10/10 thread
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

you know there is too much flame in this forum, when a guy from eso makes an account here just to defend himself. :uglylol:
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

what the fuck is wrong with all these italians in this game?
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag AOE3_Novice
Crossbow

Post by AOE3_Novice »

lucailgrandeesoc wrote:@r4go so I got level 17 18 skills ahaha make 1v1 with recorded game or with 2 people that can obeserve if you hack! Come on i'm noob you win so easy 1v1 on me ok? Let's try ... I think I can destroy you so easy in less than 12 min ... you have no skill no eco. in all games you only spam fast few cav then no able to grow up with you civ. You really sukk ... all people know me on eso and know that I never use hack like you do , i never use oos because i don't need, and all time I played a game in team with you or against when you lose, those ones are te only times I got oos on tad!!! Please learn to play ad use balls in life... and please change way to dress ... are you gay? ahahaha

You should of just resigned and left it at that then proceeded onto the next game.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

princeofkabul wrote:what the fuck is wrong with all these italians in this game?
First, ask yourself what is wrong with your brain bruh
No Flag AOE3_Novice
Crossbow

Post by AOE3_Novice »

princeofkabul wrote:what the fuck is wrong with all these italians in this game?

Wow it's almost 2017 and we STILL have people who think like this?
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
ESO: Kickass

Post by Kickass_OP »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
Ye those are the times we played and had no problems in winning. I don't see why he's so toxic with me

man When you beat me I was bad, I want to see you beat me at least one now.
When I walk into your room, you always run.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Kickass_OP wrote:
DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:

man When you beat me I was bad, I want to see you beat me at least one now.
When I walk into your room, you always run.
I am not playing rated since a lot, and if I want to do that, I wanna be sure there is no lag. You lag a lot, don't blame Brazil net, because when I played vs lemmings121, didn't lag that much. And he's Brazilian, isn't he?