[RE] NekoBerk (Brit PR 22) vs Lucailgrande (Japan PR 26)

Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Re: [RE] NekoBerk (Brit PR 22) vs Lucailgrande (Japan PR 26)

Post by princeofkabul »

AOE3_Novice wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:what the fuck is wrong with all these italians in this game?

Wow it's almost 2017 and we STILL have people who think like this?

Well marco and lucail two very insecure fellas who're obsessed of pr and can't handle losing. Many times marco has told me he want my family die in a car crash and even proceeded 005ing the game due to obsession of higher pr and the fun fact is that the guy himself is pretty bad at the game. And lucailgrande, well he's just badmannered in general, never flamed me, but witnessed many poor souls who had his share of this idiotic flaming which is at the level of 10 year old like marco ("your mum sucks") etc. R4go, he seem'd pretty fine fella, even though I rarely understand what he says. But when someone starts to harrash someone online and call out for street fight or some bullshit, that's just wierd for a guy who is like 27 I believe? Also R4g0 suffers from inflated ego in this game like most of the italians and think bit too much of himself :s.He is still the most reasonable italian to deal with even though he writes his messages like 15 year old school girl. And last but definitely not least, Garja. well yeah, I think I don't need to tell. Just read osmane's signature or something lol.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

princeofkabul wrote:
AOE3_Novice wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:what the fuck is wrong with all these italians in this game?

Well marco and lucail two very insecure fellas who're obsessed of pr and can't handle losing. Many times marco has told me he want my family die in a car crash and even proceeded 005ing the game due to obsession of higher pr and the fun fact is that the guy himself is pretty bad at the game. And lucailgrande, well he's just badmannered in general, never flamed me, but witnessed many poor souls who had his share of this idiotic flaming which is at the level of 10 year old like marco ("your mum sucks") etc. R4go, he seem'd pretty fine fella, even though I rarely understand what he says. But when someone starts to harrash someone online and call out for street fight or some bullshit, that's just wierd for a guy who is like 27 I believe? Also R4g0 suffers from inflated ego in this game like most of the italians and think bit too much of himself :s.He is still the most reasonable italian to deal with even though he writes his messages like 15 year old school girl haha. And last but definitely not least, Garja. well yeah, I think I don't need to tell. Just read osmane's signature or something lol.

took down the entire country in just 1 post. ^This guy, the real MVP (no sarcasm).
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

@princeofkabul please mention marco1698 coz many will get confused and think it's me :cry:
:nwc:
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

princeofkabul wrote:
AOE3_Novice wrote:

Well marco and lucail two very insecure fellas who're obsessed of pr and can't handle losing. Many times marco has told me he want my family die in a car crash and even proceeded 005ing the game due to obsession of higher pr and the fun fact is that the guy himself is pretty bad at the game. And lucailgrande, well he's just badmannered in general, never flamed me, but witnessed many poor souls who had his share of this idiotic flaming which is at the level of 10 year old like marco ("your mum sucks") etc. R4go, he seem'd pretty fine fella, even though I rarely understand what he says. But when someone starts to harrash someone online and call out for street fight or some bullshit, that's just wierd for a guy who is like 27 I believe? Also R4g0 suffers from inflated ego in this game like most of the italians and think bit too much of himself :s.He is still the most reasonable italian to deal with even though he writes his messages like 15 year old school girl. And last but definitely not least, Garja. well yeah, I think I don't need to tell. Just read osmane's signature or something lol.
After you told me my mum is a whore, told me I am a piece of shit and a very bad player because you are still rancorous I kicked you from my games in the past, and you're obsessed with my nationality, thinking all Italians are bad people, yea well that's a valid reason to you insult you. There was a period we played some unr games, but then something changed, and you started hating me. Well tbh I have nothing with you in common, I don't even know why I am here to respond you, if you think I am a bad player, do it bro and get some likes from annoying people who actually ask me to play 1v1, as I can think whatever about you. Can we end this, since this thread was made for another reason? Let's ignore each other if we can't be friend, and I would thank @sir_musket and @gh0st since they are the authors of this injure, hope you got fun guys. Cya
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

Challenger_Marco wrote:@princeofkabul please mention marco1698 coz many will get confused and think it's me :cry:

who the fuck r u
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

gh0st wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Well marco and lucail two very insecure fellas who're obsessed of pr and can't handle losing. Many times marco has told me he want my family die in a car crash and even proceeded 005ing the game due to obsession of higher pr and the fun fact is that the guy himself is pretty bad at the game. And lucailgrande, well he's just badmannered in general, never flamed me, but witnessed many poor souls who had his share of this idiotic flaming which is at the level of 10 year old like marco ("your mum sucks") etc. R4go, he seem'd pretty fine fella, even though I rarely understand what he says. But when someone starts to harrash someone online and call out for street fight or some bullshit, that's just wierd for a guy who is like 27 I believe? Also R4g0 suffers from inflated ego in this game like most of the italians and think bit too much of himself :s.He is still the most reasonable italian to deal with even though he writes his messages like 15 year old school girl haha. And last but definitely not least, Garja. well yeah, I think I don't need to tell. Just read osmane's signature or something lol.

took down the entire country in just 1 post. ^This guy, the real MVP (no sarcasm).

HAHA :lol:
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:
Show hidden quotes

After you told me my mum is a whore, told me I am a piece of shit and a very bad player because you are still rancorous I kicked you from my games in the past, and you're obsessed with my nationality, thinking all Italians are bad people, yea well that's a valid reason to you insult you. There was a period we played some unr games, but then something changed, and you started hating me. Well tbh I have nothing with you in common, I don't even know why I am here to respond you, if you think I am a bad player, do it bro and get some likes from annoying people who actually ask me to play 1v1, as I can think whatever about you. Can we end this, since this thread was made for another reason? Let's ignore each other if we can't be friend, and I would thank @sir_musket and @gh0st since they are the authors of this injure, hope you got fun guys. Cya

Never said "your mom is a whore" How did you come up with that? What I said is I don't like her spaghetti. Stop pretending to be such a saint, cause you're not. You infact are, the most cancerous thing in this community period.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

princeofkabul wrote:
AOE3_Novice wrote:

FARK to long for a signature, this made my day, marco claimed that he is a pr32 + cuz he beat Risi123 one time
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Pretty sure me and gh0st are both people who hate writing, so author is a tad off, maybe chemistry..,
[spoiler=spoiler]cant believe Marco is 18 , even diarouga acts more mature than him and thats saying something[/spoiler]
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

princeofkabul wrote:
DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Never said "your mom is a whore" How did you come up with that? What I said is I don't like her spaghetti. Stop pretending to be such a saint, cause you're not. You infact are, the most cancerous thing in this community period.

woah, what about thebritish?
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

princeofkabul wrote:
DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Maybe yes, maybe not. You're also pretty cancerous I'd say
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Maybe yes, maybe not. You're also pretty cancerous I'd say

Na Prince is fine really
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Guys, can you give marco a beak? If you have an issue with him, just report him, but dont turn this into a flame thread cuz we know whats coming next
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

@sirmusket I'm not marco1698 I'm just a guy with the same name Marco I didn't knew marco1698 ,and btw I'm from India as u can see and he's from italy ,so when someone mentions marco it's pointing to me because I have the name marco here and he has DarKNite ,so many will think it's me and get blamed I'm innocent .
:nwc:
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Challenger_Marco wrote:@sirmusket I'm not marco1698 I'm just a guy with the same name Marco I didn't knew marco1698 ,and btw I'm from India as u can see and he's from italy ,so when someone mentions marco it's pointing to me because I have the name marco here and he has DarKNite ,so many will think it's me and get blamed I'm innocent .

noone will think its you, cuz noone knows you, Marco1698 is a popular guy who everyone loves and constantly does great things for the community :santa: :salt:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

there was a warning