[RE] Aztec against Japan - correct decisions?

Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Re: [RE] Aztec against Japan - correct decisions?

Post by Garja »

Ye that's also good but less forcing. I think it is countreable with dumb stuff like cons rush or turtle FF or FI with walls or CM.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Cons rush could catch it off guard maybe. Fi wouldn't work, you can just age up after them and lame the war chief
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

umeu wrote:
aaryngend wrote:
Garja wrote:I forgot to mention the ultimate build for beating Jap. Ultimate because it is straight up forcing so you basically dont need much adaptation if a ything at all.
6 puma, 10 mace 9 mace 700w 600w,etc. I tend to not make a market with this early on since you're basically not producing units for 6 mins or so. I get xp tech from firepit instead since shipments are key and you end up sieging something anyway (or fighting units if jap goes for useless unit shipment builds).
6 puma kill couple shrines before jap has any unit out and by the time he has something you have 19 maces. You keep 10 vills+ TC rally point on wood for 2 houses and war hut. You send 2 vills foaard when you have about 100w after 2nd house. Wh should be up just before 9 maces arrive so they spawn from it. You can just run around and kill shrines for free and engage in big battle whenever you feel to. I normally build full coyo after 700w since he mostly certainly is making yumi and anyway it forces ashis which is the hardest countered unit out of the 3. With 700w 600w you keep all vills on food and can also drop a 2nd wh. 5v probably go to wood iirc. You easily outboom jap with 4v etc. since the shipment rate is very high and then you have 4wp on fertility.
What about the 2 Warhut unit max build at 7-8min? I saw you doing it once. It has no early aggression but the biggest mass possible at the 7-8min mark.

Azzy can do an 8 min push with 20 coyote, 19 mace 3jpk and 6 pike while having 5 stagecoach to. It's a super op build on any tp map, and if you somehow manage to fuck up the timing, you will have an insane eco after it anyway cuz while ur fighting and he's shipping unit shipments to hold probably, ur shipping 3 wp and 5+4 vil

Bo for the timming?
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

you can't do that on bayou!!!
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

umeu wrote:
aaryngend wrote:
Garja wrote:while having 5 stagecoach to.

5 stagecoach?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

5 Tps with coach
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

Garja wrote:I forgot to mention the ultimate build for beating Jap. Ultimate because it is straight up forcing so you basically dont need much adaptation if a ything at all.
6 puma, 10 mace 9 mace 700w 600w,etc. I tend to not make a market with this early on since you're basically not producing units for 6 mins or so. I get xp tech from firepit instead since shipments are key and you end up sieging something anyway (or fighting units if jap goes for useless unit shipment builds).
6 puma kill couple shrines before jap has any unit out and by the time he has something you have 19 maces. You keep 10 vills+ TC rally point on wood for 2 houses and war hut. You send 2 vills foaard when you have about 100w after 2nd house. Wh should be up just before 9 maces arrive so they spawn from it. You can just run around and kill shrines for free and engage in big battle whenever you feel to. I normally build full coyo after 700w since he mostly certainly is making yumi and anyway it forces ashis which is the hardest countered unit out of the 3. With 700w 600w you keep all vills on food and can also drop a 2nd wh. 5v probably go to wood iirc. You easily outboom jap with 4v etc. since the shipment rate is very high and then you have 4wp on fertility.

this sounds interesting. however, i doubt if you should send 19 mace after 6 puma. by that time he will have a few units, but he will never fight outside his base. and your 19 mace cannont rush into his base either. so, isnt 6puma-700w better?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

He has to contest the shrine sieging and he can do it with yumi or ashi. You don't have a war hut up yet and it will be up too late with 700w. If you keep massing units at some point you will be able to push into his base so 19 maces are not wasted.
Of course if he is doing like water boom or turtle stuff with walls you might as well just skip 10 and/or 9 maces.
Image Image Image
No Flag OrangeRage
Musketeer

Post by OrangeRage »

That's a good point because the mace from the shipments would be totally useless at that point while other shipments would be better for that type of situation.