Aggressive Agra out of the blue fast Age up at 1:35

India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Aggressive Agra out of the blue fast Age up at 1:35

Post by Ashvin »

Hey guys, site and I decided to play some very trolly 2v2's. Here we did an accelerated Indian 10/10 followed up by a German Renegado Rush. If you could give us some feedback on how to make this better it would be greatly appreciated!

[video]https://youtu.be/aAOc9WNdhhg[/video]

I wanted to squeeze in some market ups in this build too and make a complete batch of starting sepoy but couldn't do it, any help?
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Re: Aggressive Agra out of the blue fast Age up at 1:35

Post by kami_ryu »

it's like risintiger figures out how to clone himself
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

lol wut?
Belgium stanleywinston
Dragoon
Beginner Division WinnerDonator 01
ESO: Stanley_Winston

Post by stanleywinston »

If you do this, the other guy feeding you is much more effective than him just boosting your age up. You would have 20 sepoys by 4.20/4.40 or sth if he fed you, wood and food.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

but It slows his age up drastically
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

but you wouldnt even need his units to support you
United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: site

Post by site »

stanleywinston wrote:If you do this, the other guy feeding you is much more effective than him just boosting your age up. You would have 20 sepoys by 4.20/4.40 or sth if he fed you, wood and food.

How long should I feed before aging myself?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Ashvin wrote:but It slows his age up drastically

well the only way this could work is if he doesnt age at all
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

jesus3 wrote:but you wouldnt even need his units to support you

But Renegados are powerful light inf type unit. And he comes just when my shipments get exhausted.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

by getting the tc down with more 5 sepoy batches instead of 1-3 they would have resigned earlier
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

gibson wrote:
Ashvin wrote:but It slows his age up drastically

well the only way this could work is if he doesnt age at all

I won't be able to handle the other person who I am not pressuring at all.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

u bullies!
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

I would say dont listen to anyone definitively, just try out their suggestions among everything else you try. Nobodys good enough at this game to really tell you whats gonna happen from an armchair.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

ovi12 wrote:I would say dont listen to anyone definitively, just try out their suggestions among everything else you try. Nobodys good enough at this game to really tell you whats gonna happen from an armchair.

10/10 suggestion :love:
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

team 2 flail ele
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

We beat 1st lieuts too, but I didnt record that one.
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

I agree with what some others are saying, if you're gonna feed a team mate it's always better to go all-in feed rather than half measure. The advantage of a feed in team is the speed, sacrificing that for some really slow army later from your teammate kinda misses the point of why you'd feed in the first place.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

well in this case i think having german rebound to age up works because german can supply the uhlan (some free!) and india the powerful inf while it lacks in strong cav age 2.

it is only advantageous to keep that person behind for a limited amount of time as it is a 15% cost to tribute res so thats like a 800 bonus that degrades by 15% for each tribute and second players loses out on good cards.

I thought the timing was quite good to just send start crates, then germany is only down like 1-2 vils.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

forgrin wrote:I agree with what some others are saying, if you're gonna feed a team mate it's always better to go all-in feed rather than half measure. The advantage of a feed in team is the speed, sacrificing that for some really slow army later from your teammate kinda misses the point of why you'd feed in the first place.
Thats not the point, you idiot—the point is to make people cry!
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

zoom wrote:
forgrin wrote:I agree with what some others are saying, if you're gonna feed a team mate it's always better to go all-in feed rather than half measure. The advantage of a feed in team is the speed, sacrificing that for some really slow army later from your teammate kinda misses the point of why you'd feed in the first place.

rude D:
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

Looks like you guys took my idea :huh:

Just make sure to give me all the credit for being a genius if this becomes new 2v2 meta :flowers:

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:well in this case i think having german rebound to age up works because german can supply the uhlan (some free!) and india the powerful inf while it lacks in strong cav age 2.

it is only advantageous to keep that person behind for a limited amount of time as it is a 15% cost to tribute res so thats like a 800 bonus that degrades by 15% for each tribute and second players loses out on good cards.

I thought the timing was quite good to just send start crates, then germany is only down like 1-2 vils.

I see what you're saying, but if all you're getting from the feed is a 20-30 sec faster ageup for one player, it's not worth it to feed. Feeding is inherently an all-in strategy, because as you say with the tributes it's not actually resource efficient.

If the game goes past 10 mins of course Germany will eventually have to ageup, but if it goes longer than that the feeding team is in a losing position anyways.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

kami_ryu wrote:
zoom wrote:

rude D:
Agreed. I must be banned!
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

forgrin wrote:
howlingwolfpaw wrote:well in this case i think having german rebound to age up works because german can supply the uhlan (some free!) and india the powerful inf while it lacks in strong cav age 2.

I see what you're saying, but if all you're getting from the feed is a 20-30 sec faster ageup for one player, it's not worth it to feed. Feeding is inherently an all-in strategy, because as you say with the tributes it's not actually resource efficient.

If the game goes past 10 mins of course Germany will eventually have to ageup, but if it goes longer than that the feeding team is in a losing position anyways.

yeah It is kind of an all in strat but if you can get the one players TC that early then It would be really hard for them to rebound since no more vils. though he was brit he could have manor boomed and then fed his aztec friend maybe they could have pulled it off. (since I assume he had no rax)

That is why I suggested team 2 flail eles for an even more surprising siege instead of 5 sepoy. Imagine 4 flails (will the other team mate get them if they are in age 1?), and 7 sepoy before you even age up.... well MM could cause a little trouble but a retreat only buys them a minute or less. so now they aged up, but shortly lose TC
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

another possibility to buy even more time is put 4 vils on the wonder and have the partner feed a little more for an extra 30 sec. then pop out 5 sepoy and ship 2 flails. do this on deccan or N carolina would be almost instant.