Bounty_hunter vs H2o_

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: Bounty_hunter vs H2o_

Post by deleted_user0 »

IAmSoldieR wrote:This topic contradicts any idea that you have important things to do.

Me, I just got promoted at work.

This is quite offensive. There are hundreds of recorded games and I'm the one who gets personally attackked.
Congratz! What kind of challenging work are you doing?
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Engineering
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Wow! I'm really proud of you!

Next time don't attack me personally! That's against forum rules.
Pro Player

Post by SoldieR »

You're quite the softy
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

IAmSoldieR wrote:You're quite the softy

Stop bullying me :-(

Could mods do something please?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

IAmSoldieR wrote:This topic contradicts any idea that you have important things to do.

Congrats.
Pro Player

Post by SoldieR »

somppukunkku wrote:
IAmSoldieR wrote:You're quite the softy

Stop bullying me :-(

Could mods do something please?

Sorry mods can't grow you a penis
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I must say that GUA+Soldier are the alpha brothers of this community.

GUA= Glorius streamer, awesome brit player, tells stories about his girls, hosts aoe alpha parties
Soldier = Wealthy god-like engineer, every night hitting on da chicks at local club, tier 1 germany player

I wish I could be the third brother. Jesus how cool.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Garja wrote:doesnt sound feasible vs a proper rush build.
Generally speaking if you start making/sending units you are committed to that and cant age up. Semi ff is only a safest way to play than ff if you turn it in a colonial build entirely.

??? have you ever tried it? I've done this build so many times, and i basically never died to a rush with it. Only times it failed is when you can't deal with the follow up basically due to crap maps.

As I said, you don't make any units, so you arent commited to that and you easily still age up around 9 mins if they only do 12 sepoy + 4 sowar or around 10.30 if they go consulate rush or come with 5 rajput 10 claws follow up etc such as tit does.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

even with a tp, 2 shipments (+ 700w) is huge price and still doesnt hold a methodical rush. 20-25 (including MM) garbage units are not going to beat 30-35 quality units. And then it is basically fortress shipments vs 2 buildings production
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Garja wrote:even with a tp, 2 shipments (+ 700w) is huge price and still doesnt hold a methodical rush. 20-25 (including MM) garbage units are not going to beat 30-35 quality units. And then it is basically fortress shipments vs 2 buildings production

you have no idea what you are talking about, clearly you havent tried it or played vs it. Iirc mongo also did some kind of semi ff vs india rushes, and it just shuts it down hard. And after that india can't deal with the china mass.

Obviously you are committing unit cards only as he does, so if he send 5 sepoy, you go only 8 bow. If he sends 5 sepoy + 4 sowar, you send 9 pike as well. i have no idea where you come with 35 quality units, india will never have this mass when you are aged up if they did a 12 sepoy rush or a consulate rush and got shut down. If they don't commit, its even better for you since you will be up alot quicker and you will be surprised how will old han does vs sepoys lol. the safest thing to do is age up with 8 skir, but depending on map and other factors, you can age up tower as well.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

I did even practice vs india this MU and defo played India vs China as the first civ.
30-35 quality units is the usual mass you get at 9-10 min just when china is going to age up if they go for any kind of semi ff under pressure. Especially without 700g I dont see how you are going to collect the neessary resources to age up - especially including mm and/or disciples -under pressure. Plus with just one village you are going to be housed if you also send the 8 pikes and dunno if you even get the units from the summer palace. Fact is you're paying 2200 res plus one colo card just to reach fortress which translated is 8 skirms +2 falcs every 5 min or so + the ability to spam a number of unut shipments.
India can clearly deal with that in colonial after all those concessions. India on the other hand is barely deviating from its most valuable build since the early units find use.
Image Image Image
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

somppukunkku wrote:I must say that GUA+Soldier are the alpha brothers of this community.

GUA= Glorius streamer, awesome brit player, tells stories about his girls, hosts aoe alpha parties
Soldier = Wealthy god-like engineer, every night hitting on da chicks at local club, tier 1 germany player

I wish I could be the third brother. Jesus how cool.

Poor Somppu is about to give up. Like Giveyouanxiety, he lost his beloved cat many years ago and has been looking for her ever since. Unlike GUA however, the pussy hunt has not been sucessful
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Garja wrote:I did even practice vs india this MU and defo played India vs China as the first civ.
30-35 quality units is the usual mass you get at 9-10 min just when china is going to age up if they go for any kind of semi ff under pressure. Especially without 700g I dont see how you are going to collect the neessary resources to age up - especially including mm and/or disciples -under pressure. Plus with just one village you are going to be housed if you also send the 8 pikes and dunno if you even get the units from the summer palace. Fact is you're paying 2200 res plus one colo card just to reach fortress which translated is 8 skirms +2 falcs every 5 min or so + the ability to spam a number of unut shipments.
India can clearly deal with that in colonial after all those concessions. India on the other hand is barely deviating from its most valuable build since the early units find use.

sigh... obviously you get a village. and we can play this if you want. otherwise, not gonna argue anymore. theres just no point.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

i love umeu vs garja discussions. keep it coming boys
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

How do you get a village if 700w is your third card lol.
We can play ye if I have some spare time, but it s not like we are talking about rocket science.
Image Image Image
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

IAmSoldieR wrote:1) ryan was drunk
2) he was on a laptop
3) he lost 4 vils in age 2
4) he was too stubbon to send 8xbow until it was too late
5) he got caught by sowar
6) all the above forced him to age without the tower

Not a game worth reading into or learning anything from
Are you Garja? After all, only Garja can make excuses better than Garja himself.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

HAPPY BIRTHDAI, MITOE! :kinggreen:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Garja wrote:How do you get a village if 700w is your third card lol.
We can play ye if I have some spare time, but it s not like we are talking about rocket science.

it seems like it is for you, otherwise you wouldve figured out you obviously gather 200w for a village :O.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

lordraphael wrote:i love umeu vs garja discussions. keep it coming boys
My personal favorite is Garja vs Garja.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

umeu wrote:

it seems like it is for you, otherwise you wouldve figured out you obviously gather 200w for a village :O.

And how do you get your 3 colonial shipments without a TP lol
Image Image Image
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

TP+Village in Age I, gather 200w for village in transition.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Just play it out a few times on stream
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

I mean posting a rec itself isn't a crime or whatever, but sometimes it does have some hidden context, just like in this thread. Out of all games you decided to post that particular one in which player X loses to player Y. I don't have a problem with that, but given everything from the past... :hmm:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Garja wrote:
umeu wrote:

And how do you get your 3 colonial shipments without a TP lol

you get a tp in age1 and a 2nd village in transition. or the other way around if you like. it doesnt really matter a whole lot. You always have your shipments before india does.