Bounty_hunter vs H2o_

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: Bounty_hunter vs H2o_

Post by deleted_user0 »

pecelot wrote:I mean posting a rec itself isn't a crime or whatever, but sometimes it does have some hidden context, just like in this thread. Out of all games you decided to post that particular one in which player X loses to player Y. I don't have a problem with that, but given everything from the past... :hmm:

I think in every record in the world player X loses to player Y :hmm:
United States of America lesllamas
Lancer

Post by lesllamas »

Pls stop discussing aoe3 this thread is for flaming memeing and personal attacks only.

I for one can't believe that Jerom hasn't contacted his secret network of mafia mods to edit all of somppu's posts to contain homoerotic content.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

You just dont have the time to chop 200w, not before sending 2nd shipment or receiving units from summer palace. That was my point and it's pretty obvious, dunno why so many posts for it.
Dunno what you mean with the shipment thing. It's pretty obvious you can't send 3 colo shipments without TP. Not to mention it is bad with TP too.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Sigh, you do have time for that... Why wouldnt u? U also have time to gather 200+w for a rax when u play colonial...

Your point is very confusing and all it shows is that you dont understand the strat im taling about.

When you early tp and straight ff on most maps, considering normal xp from tres etc, you will have 5 or almost 5 shipments in total around the 8 min mark when you reach fortress. This strat is vs early agression which usually nets u some more xp, often a whole shipment worth if they commit to fighting. Meaning you will have like 6 shipments when you hit fortress around 10-11 min. Meaning you can send in colonial in a row: 8 bow 9 pike 700w 300export (to add 6 musk) and have a shipment stacked when hitting fortress

A normal china ff without tp already sends 2 colo shipments and aged up around 7.45 if not delayed by agression. Why would a strat that delays age up by 2.5 min not have enough xp for a third shipment, specially considering you gain xp from fighting? Its just silly what u say
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

Gotta respect the dedication to the discussion on this thread.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

somppukunkku wrote:
pecelot wrote:I mean posting a rec itself isn't a crime or whatever, but sometimes it does have some hidden context, just like in this thread. Out of all games you decided to post that particular one in which player X loses to player Y. I don't have a problem with that, but given everything from the past... :hmm:

I think in every record in the world player X loses to player Y :hmm:

That is correct!
United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: site

Post by site »

In some recs, player x and y lose to player z.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

It doesnt invalidade the truth of sompus keen observation. We must give this mad genius a prize. Any prize really... I guess nobel prize for peace maybe
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

So in light of Garja's games vs Aiz, is there any conclusion that can be drawn about Umeu and Garja's argument?

In the first game Aiz won very easily when Garja tried to attack exactly when Aiz aged up, and Garja lost badly.

In the second game, Garja focused more on killing the TP's so that Aiz couldn't ship 300e. Also Garja waited a couple more minutes before he attacked. The game was very close and Gara resigned in the end when I didn't really feel like it was over. But it did seem like Aiz was playing pretty sloppy that game, and took 1 or 2 fights while his shipments were still walking from the TC, when he could've just waited a few more seconds for them.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

site wrote:In some recs, player x and y lose to player z.

But players x and z losing to player y still means that player x loses to player y.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Conclusion is just don't split your army.
Also don't do "click vills -> select all".
Also don't draw conclusions from random games when one (both?) player is rusty.
Image Image Image
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

umeu wrote:Sigh, you do have time for that... Why wouldnt u? U also have time to gather 200+w for a rax when u play colonial...

Your point is very confusing and all it shows is that you dont understand the strat im taling about.

When you early tp and straight ff on most maps, considering normal xp from tres etc, you will have 5 or almost 5 shipments in total around the 8 min mark when you reach fortress. This strat is vs early agression which usually nets u some more xp, often a whole shipment worth if they commit to fighting. Meaning you will have like 6 shipments when you hit fortress around 10-11 min. Meaning you can send in colonial in a row: 8 bow 9 pike 700w 300export (to add 6 musk) and have a shipment stacked when hitting fortress

A normal china ff without tp already sends 2 colo shipments and aged up around 7.45 if not delayed by agression. Why would a strat that delays age up by 2.5 min not have enough xp for a third shipment, specially considering you gain xp from fighting? Its just silly what u say

but if china starts with a tp he will only have 30 pop limit. and if he lost the only village it's gg :sad:
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

just watched that game.
h2o age up toooooo late.
let's say india age up with 14p, not 11/10. if china reach age 2 at around 4:40 (kill the goat, or build with 5-6 vills), he can just send 700g, and start building wonder when 12 sepoy arrives.
if he age up at 5:00 (normal), he can send 8 ckn-9 pike, defend with 4+4 mm, and collect all 2200 resource to age up.
but he age up at 5:30 and still send 700g first :(