[RE][TPGRO] RickyTickiTembo(British)-[~RYU~] kami_ryu(French)

No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

[RE][TPGRO] RickyTickiTembo(British)-[~RYU~] kami_ryu(French)

Post by kami_ryu »

Was a pretty nice game, imo. Have a look!

Also btw mods maybe you want to merge all my threads? Or maybe this is fine? I'll let you guys do whatcha want.

Edit: PS I am really bad at catching raids which kill 10 vills each time. ffs!
Attachments
[RE SP] kami_ryu[FR] vs RickyTickiTembo[BR] - ESOC Arkansas.age3yrec
(708.95 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
ESOC Arkansas
ESOC Arkansas
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 27 minutes
Great Britain ListlessSalmon
Skirmisher
ESO: ListlessSalmon

Re: [RE][TPGRO] RickyTickiTembo(British)-[~RYU~] kami_ryu(French)

Post by ListlessSalmon »

Nice game, thanks for uploading :)

I figured you were dead for sure after the (somewhat misguided) push out just before you got a big tech advantage from the 2falc shipment in early fortress, you played well to come back from that (and cuirs are pretty good). Was interesting to see the game progress as the hunts ran out.

All things furrier confused me in that game though, why did you send that instead of 700g at that point in the game? Sending effectively a 2.5 cdb card there (which isnt really going to scale an enormous amount given that your army is pretty coin heavy and there aren't that many natural food resources left anyway) rather than 700g for more stuff immediately seemed questionable to me. And given that you have space in colonial in your deck why not replace it with spice trade (which gives furrier's boosts but also another extra +5% to hunting).

Also was rather sporting of you to handicap yourself by leaving a 100w crate on the floor for like five minutes to make the game closer.
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

kami_ryu wrote:Also btw mods maybe you want to merge all my threads? Or maybe this is fine? I'll let you guys do whatcha want.

Not really a problem at the current rate (we're happy to see more posts to the recorded games forum) but thanks for being considerate
duck
:mds:
imo
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

ListlessSalmon wrote:Nice game, thanks for uploading :)

I figured you were dead for sure after the (somewhat misguided) push out just before you got a big tech advantage from the 2falc shipment in early fortress, you played well to come back from that (and cuirs are pretty good). Was interesting to see the game progress as the hunts ran out.

All things furrier confused me in that game though, why did you send that instead of 700g at that point in the game? Sending effectively a 2.5 cdb card there (which isnt really going to scale an enormous amount given that your army is pretty coin heavy and there aren't that many natural food resources left anyway) rather than 700g for more stuff immediately seemed questionable to me. And given that you have space in colonial in your deck why not replace it with spice trade (which gives furrier's boosts but also another extra +5% to hunting).

Also was rather sporting of you to handicap yourself by leaving a 100w crate on the floor for like five minutes to make the game closer.

"somewhat misguided" is an excellent way to put it! i indeed face-palmed at myself for that, i was trying to be fancy and draw him away from the TP he was sieging

furrier was also really questionable, i almost wanted to cancel it and send 700c to age up sooner but ended up just going with it. it probably didn't really help! :(

i didn't know about spice trade card, let me look into that. also the 100w crate i didn't even notice, even after watching the replay. that's what you get for playing white