[RE] Two old india vs ottoman games

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

[RE] Two old india vs ottoman games

Post by fei123456 »

These were the final games of the Chinese community tournaments (in 2013).
The indian guy didnt play much on eso, but the ottoman player is:
QQ截图20170212185017.jpg
a good player indeed.
but he lost badly to india 10/10 rush, no chance to win at all :sad: why?
Attachments
[RE SP] _Cn3e_待待[IN] vs _jdk_掷弹兵[OT] - Patagonia.age3yrec
(425.77 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
Patagonia
Patagonia
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 16 minutes
[RE SP] _jdk_掷弹兵[OT] vs _Cn3e_待待[IN] - Araucania.age3yrec
(467.97 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
Araucania
Araucania
Length: 18 minutes
China frostofwinter
Crossbow
ESO: FrOst_Of_WinTer

Re: [RE] Two old india vs ottoman games

Post by frostofwinter »

imo the best way for otto to defeat india 11/10 is 200g+tower FF and choose abus gun as the fortress option.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

not sure how you can lose to 10/10 as otto
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

KINGofOsmane wrote:not sure how you can lose to 10/10 as otto

Yea, wouldn't oto age at the same time, build a rax, if 1010scouted oto can even ship 5 janis and have 10 janis waiting for the 12 sep? In theory it looks just fine for oto.. they will even have a better follow up
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Lol 10/10 vs Otto is just begging to lose. It only works if Otto goes too greedy. With tps
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

umeu wrote:Lol 10/10 vs Otto is just begging to lose. It only works if Otto goes too greedy. With tps

but how to kill the front agra?
siege 5000hp agra fort= 4 sowar/10tiger claw come out=gg
dont siege agra=starve to death

Here's a fresh game played tonight, played on klondike
both player are 2300+(indian guy may be higher)
ottoman go jan abus-siege agra-meet 10 tiger claw-gg :mad:
Attachments
[RE SP] AOT_梦[OT] vs apple[IN] - ESOC Klondike.age3yrec
(366.09 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
ESOC Klondike
ESOC Klondike
Length: 11 minutes
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

you will be making unitss from 2 buildings and he will be able to make only from 1. Also im pretty sure 4 sowar die like flies to the otto mass. I doubt he can find 500 spare coin if he does 10/10
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

tedere12 wrote:you will be making unitss from 2 buildings and he will be able to make only from 1. Also im pretty sure 4 sowar die like flies to the otto mass. I doubt he can find 500 spare coin if he does 10/10

5sepoy-(4 sowar)-600g-10tiger claw
Great Britain oats13
Lancer

Post by oats13 »

If anyone has a rec of a top player winning this mu vs a top 11/10 I would appreciate a link.
We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women created by the you know, you know the thing.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Lol u don't have to push the Agra so early... when I'm home next week, I will show you so many ways how to beat this... starving Otto that's so funny man €_€
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

frostofwinter wrote:imo the best way for otto to defeat india 11/10 is 200g+tower FF and choose abus gun as the fortress option.

That's probably the worst way to play vs it. But even that may work, it just shows how Otto favored this mu is.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

umeu wrote:
frostofwinter wrote:imo the best way for otto to defeat india 11/10 is 200g+tower FF and choose abus gun as the fortress option.

That's probably the worst way to play vs it. But even that may work, it just shows how Otto favored this mu is.
Yea it's awful but it would work lol cause India 10/10will never have the mass to get down your tc and otto just wins with shipments
China frostofwinter
Crossbow
ESO: FrOst_Of_WinTer

Post by frostofwinter »

umeu wrote:Lol 10/10 vs Otto is just begging to lose. It only works if Otto goes too greedy. With tps

10/10 for India is not always a bad idea, India only sacrifices 2v eco, but gets more space with the very-early army. However, India's eco is still better than Otto's.

Here is an 40min india vs otto (well, the india guy is the one only using 10/10 and with 2700+ELO, and Otto also with a max ELO 2600+).
Attachments
[RE SP] Vishnu_India[IN] vs andri15[OT] - Carolina.age3yrec
(623.29 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
Carolina
Carolina
Length: 44 minutes
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Carolina is obviously more op for India 10/10 on this map so it's a bad game example. On no tp maps India should probably beat Otto as well. On maps as Carolina or Deccan, Otto should still win I think but it's much harder.

In itself 10/10 isn't bad for India I think, rushing 12 sepoy is tho, and forward Agra too. Vs a good Otto it shouldn't work if the map is normal. But I guess re maps. So rofl
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

umeu wrote:Carolina is obviously more op for India 10/10 on this map so it's a bad game example. On no tp maps India should probably beat Otto as well. On maps as Carolina or Deccan, Otto should still win I think but it's much harder.

In itself 10/10 isn't bad for India I think, rushing 12 sepoy is tho, and forward Agra too. Vs a good Otto it shouldn't work if the map is normal. But I guess re maps. So rofl

so i have two questions:
1. is "klondike" a normal map? otto can go 5tp boom, but it may be hard to defend the tp route. also the resources are mainly on the right part of the map.
2. what's the basic idea to break the agra? to do a later timing with jan+abus+8hussar, or a semiff, (5jan)-700w-700g-600g-age up?
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

umeu wrote:Carolina is obviously more op for India 10/10 on this map so it's a bad game example. On no tp maps India should probably beat Otto as well. On maps as Carolina or Deccan, Otto should still win I think but it's much harder.

Im pretty sure the problem here inst the 1010 or the 12sep rush, is clicking "ready" as india vs oto...

But ok, i might be wrong, will watch those recs when i can...
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Couprider wrote:

so i have two questions:
1. is "klondike" a normal map? otto can go 5tp boom, but it may be hard to defend the tp route. also the resources are mainly on the right part of the map.
2. what's the basic idea to break the agra? to do a later timing with jan+abus+8hussar, or a semiff, (5jan)-700w-700g-600g-age up?

It's not a normal map but for this mu it's fair I think.

You break Agra normally with 20 jans 10 abus. But vs aggressive build you can wait to add Huss just to be sure.

Semi Ff is fine but not on Klondike u need more hunts
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lemmings121 wrote:

Im pretty sure the problem here inst the 1010 or the 12sep rush, is clicking "ready" as india vs oto...

But ok, i might be wrong, will watch those recs when i can...

Yeah it's a tough mu, but India has chances
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

umeu wrote:It's not a normal map but for this mu it's fair I think.

You break Agra normally with 20 jans 10 abus. But vs aggressive build you can wait to add Huss just to be sure.

so i strongly suggest you watch the rec i posted at #5.
the ottoman player tried to push the agra with the units you said (and he has 3 hussars too!), but india kill them all easily, without even losing many units.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I will watch it, but undoubtedly the Otto player mismicroed or was too slow.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Couprider wrote:

the ottoman player tried to push the agra with the units you said (and he has 3 hussars too!), but india kill them all easily, without even losing many units.

lol that otto player was so terrible wtf...

first he sends 300w, so he ages slow, then he sends 3v after but its useless at this point. He opens 700c and hes only 2 jans out in his first batch... just ZZZZ

then he pushes at 9 min and he has only 15 jans... with 12 abus, which is a terrible ratio. He doesnt send mm with the push and 3 cav is useless here. And his micro was nonexistent.

this game only shows to me how bad otto must fuck up to lose it.

the 2013 g1... again 300w?! These guys cant otto. Hes slow to age as well, and he opens 700w against 10/10 rush =_= then he wastes his mm to save a dead tp. wut?!

and he still couldve won had he microed better and switched to huss earlier :/

2nd game wasnt even 10/10. The otto player just played abysmal. Again 300w start... I guess ye if u open 300w then u cant beat otto 10/10 rofl =_=
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

umeu wrote:
Couprider wrote:

first he sends 300w, so he ages slow, then he sends 3v after but its useless at this point. He opens 700c and hes only 2 jans out in his first batch... just ZZZZ

then he pushes at 9 min and he has only 15 jans... with 12 abus, which is a terrible ratio. He doesnt send mm with the push and 3 cav is useless here. And his micro was nonexistent.

the 2013 g1... again 300w?! These guys cant otto. Hes slow to age as well, and he opens 700w against 10/10 rush =_= then he wastes his mm to save a dead tp. wut?!

OTTO MASTER
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

umeu wrote:
Couprider wrote:

2nd game wasnt even 10/10. The otto player just played abysmal. Again 300w start... I guess ye if u open 300w then u cant beat otto 10/10 rofl =_=

Even reading you talk about it makes my head heard. 300w - 3 vills 700w new meta?