[EP] Diarouga using VC vs Cramper

No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

[EP] Diarouga using VC vs Cramper

Post by thebritish »

These are some recs of diarouga doing VC against Russia on the EP, eventhough his micro was rather poor in these, it shows how strong VC is.
Attachments
[EP2-1 SP] The_Red_C0w[BR] vs cramper[RU] - ESOC Baja California.age3yrec
(425.43 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
ESOC Baja California
ESOC Baja California
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 2.1
Length: 13 minutes
[EP2-1 SP] cramper[RU] vs The_Red_C0w[BR] - ESOC High Plains.age3yrec
(440.17 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
ESOC High Plains
ESOC High Plains
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 2.1
Length: 14 minutes
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Spain yoqpasa
Lancer
ESO: yoqpasa

Re: [EP] Diarouga using VC vs Cramper

Post by yoqpasa »

Interesting games. In game 2 he shows how you can ship VC without a tp and no tower to defend

Sweden cramper
Skirmisher

Post by cramper »

Yea nice display from diarouga here , showing some varied style outside the norm, he shows that more options are avaible than doing dat 5(which to often is 4 or 3 lol ) huss start as britsh every game vs russia, which also seems to be consensus for most british players atm, I dont think thats optimal in alot of cases yet its so popular, it kinda requires that the russia player somehow overcommits with the first 5musk/5coss and get mm trapped, your also left with an akward eco doing that 5 cav bo and you may find yourself in a really tough spot early on more times than you want to, thats my thoughts atleast regarding this mu, on EP specifically , diarouga also hinted to agree with this, Dias bo is really eco supportive early on and it do seem to hold, I was really impressed by hes mass in both games. Not optimal play from my part but i did decently.

Would be cool to see some next lvl russia like BS or Raphael tackle this kind of aproach from britsh, ggs anyways bud.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

your opening pushes went poorly in both games. Imo you couldve punished him much harder for his greed. But he did a good defense in game2 especially. However, in both games, had you consolidated the map with an earlier 700w (13 strelets is unnecessary imo, by that time u cant get anything done anymore anyway) you couldve easily starved him off res 2 minutes after both games ended. Then he has to push into your blockhouse (or preferably blockhouses) and the fights wont go so well for him. He also outmicroed you, so i'm not sure if this style would work vs the best russia players.
Sweden cramper
Skirmisher

Post by cramper »

umeu wrote:your opening pushes went poorly in both games. Imo you couldve punished him much harder for his greed. But he did a good defense in game2 especially. However, in both games, had you consolidated the map with an earlier 700w (13 strelets is unnecessary imo, by that time u cant get anything done anymore anyway) you couldve easily starved him off res 2 minutes after both games ended. Then he has to push into your blockhouse (or preferably blockhouses) and the fights wont go so well for him. He also outmicroed you, so i'm not sure if this style would work vs the best russia players.

yes ive should of done a more coolheaded contain , and just force/wait him to my bh , especially in the first game, the starvation could be real, but I got to eager in the first game when i got so many vill kills, got such a good feelin that i just rolled on it, and seeked that fight you think youll win no matter what :P ,I even had the better eco in that first game so even more of a reason to sit back and wait him. My card order were sub optimal in both of theese games or just random , like you said thoose 13 strelets never attributed a cm closer to victory for me, more like a desperate mans late bullet , I even skipped 700 w in the baja california game(second game).

Forgot focus on the map, takin tp line, reinforce fb so its not just one bh(plenty of add ons that i didnt bother to much into investing in) , yea he outmicroed me, especially did he crush me in the baja california game, but does that really matters when hes mass just is way bigger, big enough that no matter how god like micro show you can put up, It may just be that theese fights have to be under my bh(russia) to gain a winning or good enough trade which isnt weird at all, I think i just overcommited by far in both games, not sure russia is supposed to be able to push and win fights in theese early portions of the game so close to britsh before the british even are out of hunts and mines, conclusion is that none of my fights were needed or supposed to happen where they did, its just like u say umeu, could of had the main fights under my bh/bhs if I just waited 1 min or some more possibly with a much closer outcome, nice so called iroquoian analasys style of yours mate 8-)
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

Forget about the game. Thats thebritish like, "the thebritish"? Or a dia smurf? :P

#btb never forget.