LordRaphael vs goongoon

Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Re: LordRaphael vs goongoon

Post by lordraphael »

fine for me
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

Okay I'll put you guys at 14 GMT for now. Let me know if it changes.
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
No Flag goongoon
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Post by goongoon »

I just got the info that I apprently can't play on that date. Would sunday morning be okay for you too?
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

Just out of curiosity what info could you possibly get that you only know of it 1day in advance?
What about sunday 14 gmt ?
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

lordraphael wrote:Just out of curiosity what info could you possibly get that you only know of it 1day in advance?

dont u dare question the mighty gungan
No Flag goongoon
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Post by goongoon »

lordraphael wrote:Just out of curiosity what info could you possibly get that you only know of it 1day in advance?

A blockseminar of 7 hours that day. Okay let's do sunday GMT 14
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

goongoon wrote:

A blockseminar of 7 hours that day. Okay let's do sunday GMT 14

well thats a reasonable excuse but when i have seminars during weekends i know weeks in advance when they are :)
sunday 14 gmt it is
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Is a seminar European for class or a work meeting?
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

gibson wrote:Is a seminar European for class or a work meeting?

i guess it's like a class as opposed to a lecture at university.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

britishmusketeer wrote:

Lol a lecture is a class, in the US at least
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

ovi12 wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:

Lol a lecture is a class, in the US at least

hmm well the definition of seminar is 'a class at university in which a topic is discussed by a teacher and a small group of students'
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

Sunday 14 GMT confirmed
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
No Flag willhaversham
Crossbow

Post by willhaversham »

Someone has to say this, what a disgrace goongoon is, no gg said in the matches he's lost today. Did his parents never teach him anything about manners or sportsmanship? If he wins the series I will personally campaign to have him removed, it's unacceptable, there's a social contract we sign up to when we log in to ESO, there is certain etiquette that needs to be followed.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

willhaversham wrote:Someone has to say this, what a disgrace goongoon is, no gg said in the matches he's lost today. Did his parents never teach him anything about manners or sportsmanship? If he wins the series I will personally campaign to have him removed, it's unacceptable, there's a social contract we sign up to when we log in to ESO, there is certain etiquette that needs to be followed.

He could have taken a free win when raphel deleted a vil at 10 seconds but goon let them re so you can't say he's got no sportsmanship lol.......
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

willhaversham wrote:Someone has to say this, what a disgrace goongoon is, no gg said in the matches he's lost today. Did his parents never teach him anything about manners or sportsmanship? If he wins the series I will personally campaign to have him removed, it's unacceptable, there's a social contract we sign up to when we log in to ESO, there is certain etiquette that needs to be followed.

yea right, According to Tournament rules, you must say "gg".. Disqualify goongoon? :uglylol: :uglylol:
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

People who aren't even playing are getting offended cause someone else isn't saying "gg" in a game they're not a part of.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

I think he was sarcastic
No Flag willhaversham
Crossbow

Post by willhaversham »

If people don't respect the conventions of sport and competition, this community is nothing. Even in soccer they shake hands before and after a game. Not hard to recognise your opponent and show respect, only takes two letters.
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

GG means: good game. If you felt u played bad you dont have to say it. Thats all.
No Flag willhaversham
Crossbow

Post by willhaversham »

Dsy wrote:GG means: good game. If you felt u played bad you dont have to say it. Thats all.

What a load of garbage. So you don't need to shake hands in a soccer game if you felt you played badly? No, everyone shakes hands as a sign of mutual respect. GG is the virtual equivalent of shaking hands. It has nothing to do with performance or enjoyment of the game. Just a signal of mutual respect, abiding by the rules, and recognition of your opponent.
Netherlands Me4rts
Crossbow
ESO: Me4rts

Post by Me4rts »

There's no reason to cry about this :)
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I never say gg. It's a waste of time and energy and I don't care what my opponent thinks. It's just a game guys :D
Austria mongo10
Dragoon

Post by mongo10 »

willhaversham wrote:
Dsy wrote:GG means: good game. If you felt u played bad you dont have to say it. Thats all.

What a load of garbage. So you don't need to shake hands in a soccer game if you felt you played badly? No, everyone shakes hands as a sign of mutual respect. GG is the virtual equivalent of shaking hands. It has nothing to do with performance or enjoyment of the game. Just a signal of mutual respect, abiding by the rules, and recognition of your opponent.

not really, if u think it s a good game, you say:"gg"
if u think it wasn't you don't.
by what I get offened though is, when the winner says "gg" first, because imo that's disrespectful.

Although in tourneys that s okay, because ppl are watching and expecting that, but i'm talking about the szenario where u play qs and get huntscrewd and then your opponent provokes you with gg first.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

mongo10 wrote:
willhaversham wrote:

not really, if u think it s a good game, you say:"gg"
if u think it wasn't you don't.
by what I get offened though is, when the winner says "gg" first, because imo that's disrespectful.

Although in tourneys that s okay, because ppl are watching and expecting that, but i'm talking about the szenario where u play qs and get huntscrewd and then your opponent provokes you with gg first.

I mean if its something really lame like you have zero food then its annoying, but if its just a normal game i dont think its disrespectful for the winner to say it first.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

Its nice if both players say gg, but in those games it didnt bother me tbh. Also he showed sportmanship by giving me a rematch when i deleted a vill accidently. In the end its not a big deal if one players doesnt say it. I always try to say it no matter if i think it was a gg or not.