Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

EAGLEMUT vs Hazza4321

Post by EAGLEMUT »

[spoiler=spoiler]3-0 for Hazza4321[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Post-game notes]Game 1 went insanely well for me, but I threw it anyway because I got super nervous about actually winning vs big boy Hazza in a tournament game omgthiscantbehapping and my brain basically stopped responding mid-match. Classic throw.
As for the other games, my mind's been clear, but pure truth is I just got outplayed hard.[/spoiler]
Game2 wasn't rec'd, but it's available on the stream: https://www.twitch.tv/esocsite/v/110962556
Attachments
[EP2-1 SP] Hazza54321[JP] vs EAGLEMUT[GE] - ESOC Herald Island.age3yrec
This is actually g1 (Herald)
(864.77 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
ESOC Herald Island
ESOC Herald Island
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 2.1
Length: 17 minutes
[EP2-1 SP] Hazza54321[BR] vs EAGLEMUT[IN] - ESOC Thar Desert.age3yrec
This is actually g3 (Thar)
(938.49 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
ESOC Thar Desert
ESOC Thar Desert
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 2.1
Length: 18 minutes
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Re: EAGLEMUT vs Hazza4321

Post by rsy »

BIG BOY HAZZA :biggrin:
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

Hello everyone,

I was the observer and one of the casters for this series. I want to apologize to Hazza54321, EAGLEMUT, site, and everyone watching for the technical issues during the stream. I had difficulty getting the map poll to run and had issues with my sound which caused Niedhalf's microphone to echo for the stream. These technical issues had a negative effect on the quality of my casting. Additionally, as Howlingwolfpaw pointed out, we displayed some bias against the map Indonesia as we were looking to avoid having that map played.

In the future, I will do the following:

- Prepare for the stream further in advance to prevent technical issues from cropping up
- Investigate what is causing the sound issues to occur and resolve them
- Remain neutral during the map selection process
duck
:mds:
imo
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Vinyanyérë wrote:Hello everyone,

I was the observer and one of the casters for this series. I want to apologize to Hazza54321, EAGLEMUT, site, and everyone watching for the technical issues during the stream. I had difficulty getting the map poll to run and had issues with my sound which caused Niedhalf's microphone to echo for the stream. These technical issues had a negative effect on the quality of my casting. Additionally, as Howlingwolfpaw pointed out, we displayed some bias against the map Indonesia as we were looking to avoid having that map played.

- Prepare for the stream further in advance to prevent technical issues from cropping up

no worries man, finished with 15 mins to spare so it was fine
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

no worries man, WPact will be back in yet another tournament! :twisted: We've already made progress: from RO64 in the Autumn Tournament to RO32 in the Treaty Brawl to RO16 in Site's Invitational!!! :kinggreen:
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

Post by EAGLEMUT »

pecelot wrote:no worries man, WPact will be back in yet another tournament! :twisted: We've already made progress: from RO64 in the Autumn Tournament to RO32 in the Treaty Brawl to RO16 in Site's Invitational!!! :kinggreen:

Haha, true! And at the same time I'm already rocking RO16 in the Diplomunion tournament. 8-)
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

Vinyanyérë wrote:Hello everyone,

Putting those things aside I have to say that I am really enjoying your commentary a lot. You point out a lot of small things and have a good voice
United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: site

Post by site »

Duck voice op
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
pecelot wrote:no worries man, WPact will be back in yet another tournament! :twisted: We've already made progress: from RO64 in the Autumn Tournament to RO32 in the Treaty Brawl to RO16 in Site's Invitational!!! :kinggreen:

Haha, true! And at the same time I'm already rocking RO16 in the Diplomunion tournament. 8-)

The main reason for these accomplishments were admin decisions that favored you (dicksucker confirmed), right?

Its still nothing compared to your magnificent strong world run.
United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: site

Post by site »

I mean, this tournament started in Ro16... So.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

Post by EAGLEMUT »

site wrote:I mean, this tournament started in Ro16... So.

Yeah, and the treaty brawl started at round 32. That's exactly the joke which flew over your head I think :biggrin:

Jerom wrote:
EAGLEMUT wrote:

The main reason for these accomplishments were admin decisions that favored you (dicksucker confirmed), right?

Its still nothing compared to your magnificent strong world run.
I feel no shame about sucking dicks, usually.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

My RO64 wash well-desherved!!!
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Oops, it seems I have uploaded the recs in wrong order, g1 is actually g3 and vice versa.

Anyway, I feel like I need to explain a bit further just how insane the first game was. In game one on Herald Island, Harry got mapscrewed right from the start, as the map incorrectly spawns just one orchard for Japs, while offering no berries. This is already a big deal, but then we move forward to about 2:50 time, where Harry tries to steal my starting treasure and I totally snipe his monk using TC fire, while even getting the treasure for myself. At this point, Harry has a single shrine, a single monk, and a single orchard to play with, right in age1. But that's not even all of it, because right as his first monk dies, Harry starts moving the other one towards the icy platform, where no shrines or anything can be built at all. So here he just walks his only monk across the whole ice platform and back again, while resorting to build some shrines with villagers in base. As his monk finally gets on solid ground to build shrines, he is almost immediately pressured by my native warrior and explorer, who kill him right as he is making a shrine which needed 9 more HP to be built. Harry sends a villager to help out there and build more shrines, but she takes too much damage, has to pull back and delete another half-built shrine foundation. The native warrior and explorer manage to siege down a shrine afterwards.
Alright, so, from this position I just outlined, I have still managed to lose the game. Let that sink in.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

EAGLEMUT wrote:Oops, it seems I have uploaded the recs in wrong order, g1 is actually g3 and vice versa.

Anyway, I feel like I need to explain a bit further just how insane the first game was. In game one on Herald Island, Harry got mapscrewed right from the start, as the map incorrectly spawns just one orchard for Japs, while offering no berries. This is already a big deal, but then we move forward to about 2:50 time, where Harry tries to steal my starting treasure and I totally snipe his monk using TC fire, while even getting the treasure for myself. At this point, Harry has a single shrine, a single monk, and a single orchard to play with, right in age1. But that's not even all of it, because right as his first monk dies, Harry starts moving the other one towards the icy platform, where no shrines or anything can be built at all. So here he just walks his only monk across the whole ice platform and back again, while resorting to build some shrines with villagers in base. As his monk finally gets on solid ground to build shrines, he is almost immediately pressured by my native warrior and explorer, who kill him right as he is making a shrine which needed 9 more HP to be built. Harry sends a villager to help out there and build more shrines, but she takes too much damage, has to pull back and delete another half-built shrine foundation. The native warrior and explorer manage to siege down a shrine afterwards.
Alright, so, from this position I just outlined, I have still managed to lose the game. Let that sink in.

herald island is just a shit map tbh, its like riki made it, but yeah you had a solid start :p