AraGun vs n0el recs Insight Tournament

Argentina AraGun
Lancer
ESO: AraGun_OP

AraGun vs n0el recs Insight Tournament

Post by AraGun »

Here are the recs from our games... I tried using the upload tool but it kept telling me there was too few games to match the score so I did it manual instead.

First of I would like to apologize for flaming projectW on stream that was not very mature and I was out of line to do it.
Thank you rikki and umeu for casting this although I do believe the lag issue was one of the casters fault. I had yellow ping to Umeu and rest green also RikkiĀ“s stream was going at an unusually low FPS this is PC lag and not really conexion lag.

n0el.. you are a nice guy, but in the future I do not recommend that you stream with guys on discord telling you about strats and how you should win.. This more than anything confuses and not lets you concentrate properly.. You can do as you wish ofc

To Hazza, Jerom, Niedhalf (the 3 stooges) talking in n0elĀ“s ear.. Your all pretty silly thinking I wouldn't win most match-ups and giving wrong advice to n0el..
Not gonna drag this out any further. This is whats going to happen :
First im gonna tear Jerom the brave limb by limb and shred him into little pieces and put them inside a little box and mail them back to holand.
Lastly I will humiliate Hazza (dirty harry) for being such a cheeky little English boy... yeah thats right and when im done I wont even look back at the carnage iv left behind, Ill simply whisper out a few words EleGiggle.. the eerie shock of it all the mystery the adrenaline will all be left on the battlefield as I will take my leave from AOE.
Cya scrubs!

[spoiler=spoiler]AraGun Wins 3-1[/spoiler]
Attachments
[EP2-1 SP] n0eL[BR] vs AraGun_OP[RU] - ESOC Jebel Musa.age3yrec
(947.85 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
ESOC Jebel Musa
ESOC Jebel Musa
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 2.1
Length: 16 minutes
[EP2-1 SP] n0eL[CH] vs AraGun_OP[PT] - ESOC Pampas Sierras.age3yrec
(919.06 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
ESOC Pampas Sierras
ESOC Pampas Sierras
Length: 14 minutes
[EP2-1 SP] n0eL[PT] vs AraGun_OP[GE] - ESOC Klondike.age3yrec
(897.96 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
ESOC Klondike
ESOC Klondike
Length: 17 minutes
[EP2-1 SP] n0eL[SP] vs AraGun_OP[DU] - ESOC Adirondacks.age3yrec
(915.12 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
ESOC Adirondacks
ESOC Adirondacks
Length: 17 minutes
United States of America Hardcoreraid
Crossbow
ESO: Hardcoreraid

Re: AraGun vs n0el recs Insight Tournament

Post by Hardcoreraid »

You leave AOE?
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

So youve just publicly admitted youve been stream sniping, noel also had 1-2mins stream delay so do you really think telling him what to do 2mins too late is a good idea. No one is acting childish here but you, even the casters had to tell you to stop talking shit about project. How embarrassing...
EleGiggle
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

So what's the score? It'd be useful to write it somewhere :hehe:
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

pecelot wrote:So what's the score? It'd be useful to write it somewhere :hehe:

It's in the spoiler. :hmm:
momuuu wrote: ā†‘theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Now it is :hmm:
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

That's what I call a good build up
now all we need is an equally fiery promo by Jerom and we are in for an exciting grudge match
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Blame the rules for not having enough delay on the main stream. Also I only gave advice in between games and noel ignored that advice.
Argentina AraGun
Lancer
ESO: AraGun_OP

Post by AraGun »

You did not only give advice in between games jerom.. dont kid urself anyone can just rewatch n0elĀ“s past broadcast and realize you talking bullshit.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/118252563 See especially the game n0el plays spain.

I really dont care that you did that btw, I think it hurt n0el alot more than helped him.. but nevertheless wasnt a smart move on your part, gee I wonder whos gonna be whispering in your ear when you get rekd?
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

gg's, it was very funny when aragun sent that one vill in the 3rd game into n0els base and it was sitting there the whole game gathering from n0els resources
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

AraGun wrote:You did not only give advice in between games jerom.. dont kid urself anyone can just rewatch n0elĀ“s past broadcast and realize you talking bullshit.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/118252563 See especially the game n0el plays spain.

I really dont care that you did that btw, I think it hurt n0el alot more than helped him.. but nevertheless wasnt a smart move on your part, gee I wonder whos gonna be whispering in your ear when you get rekd?

He could have called me and then I could've told him what build order to do? I can get H2O to write down a build order for me and have a real life friend read it to me while playing? Or even better, I can ask someone on ESO before the game to tell me to what he thinks I should do? How is that in any sense of the word not allowed? In many competitive games players/teams have coached that come into the booth after games and talk to people, even in most sports coaches are a thing. I didnt do anything other than that, I didnt tell n0el you were staying colonial, where your fb was, that you were aging, or in that brit vs russia game that you had very few villagers, that you were starting musketeers against china etc. You're getting mad at people for not cheating, which is ridiculous. Also your comments towards me are absolute bullshit. If you should be angry at anything its the fact that it's allowed to stream with zero delay.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

im quite sure the stream had delay, but ye it wasnt 2 minutes. it was probably around 30 sec
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

It's too little, you need at least 1 minute and honestly 2-3 minutes seems much more legitemate for a serious tournament experience. Both aragun or n0el could've easily streamsniped.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

In a tournament - having almost parallel streams, and getting advice on discord - I would say its not ok and Aragun has my sympathy on this one. When that is said, I think the chat was more annoying to nOel than really helpful.
In a 1v1 tournament, you should be alone vs the other guy. The tutoring and training should be something you "did" - and not something you "do" online. Thats my honest opinion anyways
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

iwillspankyou wrote:In a tournament - having almost parallel stream, and getting advice on discord - I would say its not ok and Aragun has my sympathy on this one. When that is said, I think the chat was more annoying to nOel than really helpful.
In a 1v1 tournament, you should be alone vs the other guy. The tutoring and training should be something you "did" - and not something you "do" online. Thats my honest opinion anyways

it was hardly telling him what to do and giving advice, it was 2mins delayed as well as 6 different people talking at once, hardly a benefit, noel didnt complain so we didnt leave.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Honestly, go look at it yourself. At the very first part of the game I just said what I thought what the best way to approach the match up was, I think we discussed it even before anything of relevance happened, not even looking at the streams because I was playing a stupid football game on my phone. Theres no cheating in that.

Meanwhile, I'd argue araguns behaviour was completely out of line.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Hazza54321 wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:In a tournament - having almost parallel stream, and getting advice on discord - I would say its not ok and Aragun has my sympathy on this one. When that is said, I think the chat was more annoying to nOel than really helpful.

it was hardly telling him what to do and giving advice, it was 2mins delayed as well as 6 different people talking at once, hardly a benefit, noel didnt complain so we didnt leave.

I watched both streams - and it was not 2 min delay - more like 20 - 30 seconds :shock:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Let me also emphasize that it's not explicitly stated in any tournament rules that coaching is not allowed. In general, coaching without actually streamsniping the casted game is absolutely useless, the delay is always at least 20 seconds at which point any direct advice is useless and any build order advice can just be given verbally anyways. The coaching is probably counterproductive anyways, it takes away your focus.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:

I watched both streams - and it was not 2 min delay - more like 20 - 30 seconds :shock:

Yeah but nobody forwarded any actual information about the game. I only recall some comments like "I think you lost" which isn't that useful. Literally the only thing that happened was me discussing how spain would beat dutch with other people, I've already told n0el that before and he already knew it except he didnt want to age with 4 huss like I told him to and didnt make a TP for some reason, which I only commented about way after he could've made a TP.
Germany 666_X
Skirmisher
ESO: Einhornleiche

Post by 666_X »

:flowers: In game death threats, casters with 0,5 FPS who doesn't enable recalculated eco population non delayed tourney streams and "klonkodide?" Nice series 8/10 looking forward for more
risi12345 : jerom ist fine
risi12345 : u make sam epiki wuth 700 Wood one barak
Hardcoar : what does the following have in common? 1. tibia best team-player;. 2. noel top seed of anything. 3. this game.
Hardcoar : all are indications of a #stronkera
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

Well, If n0el would have had any problem/distraction from other people talking, he would have just left the discord channel, right? So, if he isn't complaining himself why some other people are? and as far as "helping n0el" part is concerned, I seriously don't think that's even the case. It was just a bunch of people talking and having fun.
btw wp aragun.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

gh0st wrote:Well, If n0el would have had any problem/distraction from other people talking, he would have just left the discord channel, right? So, if he isn't complaining himself why some other people are? and as far as "helping n0el" part is concerned, I seriously don't think that's even the case. It was just a bunch of people talking and having fun.
btw wp aragun.

He didnt seem to be looking to play overly serious so thats probably why he didnt leave. It was probably fucking distracting though.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

That, Im sure are accurate @jerom. But in the future we should not allow this I think. Cos 2 min could also reveal some info about where villagers are hunting - and its kind of fishy imo.
I actually watched nOels stream cos the graphics where much better than the actual game.
I dont think its OK to cast tournament games with that low graphics and so much lag - but thats another discussion I guess.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Jerom wrote:It's too little, you need at least 1 minute and honestly 2-3 minutes seems much more legitemate for a serious tournament experience. Both aragun or n0el could've easily streamsniped.

ye i agree, it was an oversight from our part. but we werent given any notice really before casting and almost no time to set it up properly cuz aragun didnt have much time
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

iwillspankyou wrote:That, Im sure are accurate @jerom. But in the future we should not allow this I think. Cos 2 min could also reveal some info about where villagers - and its kind of fishy imo.
I actually watched nOels stream cos the graphics where much better than the actual game.
I dont think its OK to cast tournament games with that low graphics and so much lag - but thats another discussion I guess.

I was confused the original stream didnt have any delay for sure. N0el actually purposely set up delay.

Anyways I dont think someone talking about how a build order/match up works can realistically be disallowed, because in practise its always possible to get someone to secretly coach your pov so you can never even catch it, which is why it should be allowed.