Jerom vs Aragun

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Re: Jerom vs Aragun

Post by momuuu »

Kinda lame since I initially made the thread and didnt get any response for a few days in a row (exactly the days I couldve played), but ok. I can try tomorrow but Ive been slain by flu at the moment.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

You got a response the next day, let's be honest :p
But yes it's lame, jeruma will obv rek 3-0 and rek hazza too
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

If were going to schedule within one day then I often wont be able to play. If we started this earlier I couldve made time for this. I can try tomorrow in the evening or something but Im really sick so Im not sure Ill survive a bo5 without wanting to go back to bed after g1.
United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: site

Post by site »

Well, I would much much rather we get a set time and get this done ASAP. Let's see if we can make this happen.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

Playing with the flu? You may as well just forfeit. The flu is nasty shit.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

#burnjerom
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

kami_ryu wrote:Playing with the flu? You may as well just forfeit. The flu is nasty shit.

I know. Ive managed to be awake for an entire 5 hours today of which I only spent 2 in bed so I'll be in great shape Keepo.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Jerom wrote:If were going to schedule within one day then I often wont be able to play. If we started this earlier I couldve made time for this. I can try tomorrow in the evening or something but Im really sick so Im not sure Ill survive a bo5 without wanting to go back to bed after g1.
if you can't schedule within one day why are you complaining that he took "so long to respond" when he responded the next day? It was announced weeks ago that the deadline for this round was this weekend, and AraGun made multiple attempts at scheduling which were either straight up ignored or shot down by you without presenting an alternative. How can you even possibly argue that he shouldn't get an admin win lol
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

gibson wrote:
Jerom wrote:If were going to schedule within one day then I often wont be able to play. If we started this earlier I couldve made time for this. I can try tomorrow in the evening or something but Im really sick so Im not sure Ill survive a bo5 without wanting to go back to bed after g1.
if you can't schedule within one day why are you complaining that he took "so long to respond" when he responded the next day? It was announced weeks ago that the deadline for this round was this weekend, and AraGun made multiple attempts at scheduling which were either straight up ignored or shot down by you without presenting an alternative. How can you even possibly argue that he shouldn't get an admin win lol

I dont think the deadline was announced weeks ago though, and Im mostly referring to the fact that I made the thread to begin with which I also couldve forgotten about.

Anyways, I can maybe try to see how I feel tomorrow aragun.. If its like this Ill probably forfeit but otherwise lets play 19 gmt?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Michael Jordan scored 38 in the NBA finals while he was sick with the flu. I'm sure you can manage to beat someone several ranks lower than yourself.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Jerom wrote:
gibson wrote:

I dont think the deadline was announced weeks ago though

Didn't we decide on the deadline together? The plan was to have the finals this weekend, together with the 2v2 tournament.

Still though you're sexy so I'm changing my vote to #burnaragun
Argentina AraGun
Lancer
ESO: AraGun_OP

Post by AraGun »

Why cant we just do this tommorow if Jerom is sick today anyways. But I can 17 gmt 19 gmt is bad time for me. Or if you can earlier like 13 gmt would be good also.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Thing is at 17 gmt im having dinner :/
I'd much prefer monday indeed.
Argentina AraGun
Lancer

Post by AraGun »

Jerom wrote:Thing is at 17 gmt im having dinner :/

Yes I am talking about tommorow (monday) can you 13 gmt?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

AraGun wrote:
Jerom wrote:Thing is at 17 gmt im having dinner :/

Yes I am talking about tommorow (monday) can you 13 gmt?

Yeah sure!
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

gibson wrote:Michael Jordan scored 38 in the NBA finals while he was sick with the flu. I'm sure you can manage to beat someone several ranks lower than yourself.

to be fair michal jordan was being payed like 30 millions a year and was most likely brimmed with medicine. Also getting a ring is a bit more important than a semi final on aoe :)
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

What michael Jordan did sounds unhuman tbh. Or maybe it was in a different stadium of flu.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
Jerom wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I dont think the deadline was announced weeks ago though

Didn't we decide on the deadline together? The plan was to have the finals this weekend, together with the 2v2 tournament.

Still though you're sexy so I'm changing my vote to #burnaragun

#SlimyJerom
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Sorry I overslept but Im here now! Where you at?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

well I'm going to do other stuff with my life now, up to site to choose someone I guess.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

so this isnt happening? because i have been waiting for over a week
Argentina AraGun
Lancer

Post by AraGun »

Jerom wrote:well I'm going to do other stuff with my life now, up to site to choose someone I guess.

Well I guess you dont want to find a solution and just let site flip a coin or whatever? Ill be here couple hours more if you can make it still.
Argentina AraGun
Lancer

Post by AraGun »

Hazza54321 wrote:so this isnt happening? because i have been waiting for over a week

We might as well play the finals hazza jerom isnt interested in this by the looks of it.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

So you were both late? Lol... kids
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

I was 10 minutes late, then waited for 55 minutes then left.