Aragun vs Hazza [Finals]

Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Re: Aragun vs Hazza [Finals]

Post by lordraphael »

Hazza54321 wrote:@site is there any chance we could extend this deadline to the weekend after as im only available a limited number of days this week and this weekend is the 2v2 invitational

i think you need to be replaced. ill volunteer for the vacant spot
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Weird, he's usually all day in eso
United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: site

Post by site »

That was oversight on my part, I hadn't made the connection that the 2v2 was happening and you're in it. We can extend til the following weekend.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:Weird, he's usually all day in eso

Me?
No Flag ProjectW
Musketeer
ESO: ProjectW

Post by ProjectW »

Jerom wrote:
KINGofOsmane wrote:
Jerom wrote:Aragun got the admin win after he didn't show up for our game today :/

but why is he then next round

I was a tiny bit late <10 minutes and it seems aragun tried to take that to his advantage and then made up a story that he showed up on time, then after 10 minutes (no attempts to message anyone or post anything on the forums or anything) he went back to bed and then he "overslept" and woke up more than an hour later. He had to incorporate the overslept part to his story because he told me that he overslept on skype earlier (presumably when he just woke up) asking me if I could still play. Interestingly enough he deleted those messages afterwards or something.

I don't care whatever you think of it, just please don't say I dodged or didnt show up because I spend almost an hour waiting for this guy on eso and always show up. Don't make it into a drama just move on but just don't think I dodged.

Don't have good things to say about Aragun to say the least, but I think it was clear from that thread that you made by far, the least effort in scheduling a time to play. Ambiguous responses like 'need to be an hour earlier I think' (you think?? you don't know??) and just flat out decling the time proposed by Aragun (which is fine) but not proposing another timeframe. It's pretty evident IMO.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

site wrote:That was oversight on my part, I hadn't made the connection that the 2v2 was happening and you're in it. We can extend til the following weekend.

In that case might as well let Jerom and Aragon finish their game
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by site »

umeu wrote:
site wrote:That was oversight on my part, I hadn't made the connection that the 2v2 was happening and you're in it. We can extend til the following weekend.

In that case might as well let Jerom and Aragon finish their game

This seems reasonable. @AraGun @momuuu

In light of the 2v2 tourney giving the finalists a headache to schedule around I extended their deadline to one week later. If you two can complete your semifinal round by then (weekend after next.) that would fix all this drama right up.

If I have to admin win again, I'll be basing it off of what transpires in this period.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

At last finally a solution!
:nwc:
Argentina AraGun
Lancer
ESO: AraGun_OP

Post by AraGun »

Well this is odd.. I was ready to schedule now with hazza.. but if jerom can play this friday 14 gmt we can get this over with. @momuuu
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Don't forget to delete your skype messages!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

tedere12 wrote:
Challenger_Marco wrote:What happened to GUA? Thought he was in the finals.

he got 3-0'd by jerom
EZ life; EZ skins.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Jerom wrote:Aragun got the admin win after he didn't show up for our game today :/
Please stop being such an arrogant loser. You were simply outplayed.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

ProjectW wrote:
Jerom wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I was a tiny bit late <10 minutes and it seems aragun tried to take that to his advantage and then made up a story that he showed up on time, then after 10 minutes (no attempts to message anyone or post anything on the forums or anything) he went back to bed and then he "overslept" and woke up more than an hour later. He had to incorporate the overslept part to his story because he told me that he overslept on skype earlier (presumably when he just woke up) asking me if I could still play. Interestingly enough he deleted those messages afterwards or something.

I don't care whatever you think of it, just please don't say I dodged or didnt show up because I spend almost an hour waiting for this guy on eso and always show up. Don't make it into a drama just move on but just don't think I dodged.

Don't have good things to say about Aragun to say the least, but I think it was clear from that thread that you made by far, the least effort in scheduling a time to play. Ambiguous responses like 'need to be an hour earlier I think' (you think?? you don't know??) and just flat out decling the time proposed by Aragun (which is fine) but not proposing another timeframe. It's pretty evident IMO.

A fine comment if you disregard the fact that we did agree on a time but aragun simply didnt show up and just let me sit their waste my time waiting for him for almost an hour. Interesting that you write a comment disregarding that fact while quoting the explanation of it. Leaves you to wonder if you actually read or just post random shit.

Anyways rip aragun. Do we make a new thread to schedule?
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by site »

Sure, sounds good to me.