환영 (Welcome)

Great Britain Interjection
Howdah
Donator 04
ESO: Interjection

환영 (Welcome)

Post by Interjection »

우선, 한국의 에오엠3 커뮤니티를 환영합니다.

최근 우리는 레트로 게임을 주로 플레이하는걸로 유명한 한국인 스트리머, 멀럭킹의 방송을 여러번 보았습니다. 이는 다른 한국 에오엠3 방송으로 이어졌습니다.(특히 어제 14시간동안 방송한 tiri00의 방송을 재미있게 봤습니다.) ESOC와 한국인 유저들 트위치 챗에서 함께 하는걸 보니 정말 좋았습니다. 제가 본 바로는 ESOC 대표자들(sircallen과 많은 사람들)이 매우 친절하게 도움을 주었습니다. 게임에 대한 조언이나 녹화, 영상, 빌드에 관한 유용한 링크들을 제공했습니다. 제가 보기엔(한국말을 모르지만) 한국 유저들은 이에 대해 매우 고마워했습니다. 그들은 이미 ESOC 맵과 옵져빙 UI(aizamk가 만든)를 사용하고 있으며 이는 제가 ESOC의 일원인걸 자랑스럽게 만들었습니다.

이 포럼의 목적은 ESOC포럼에 참가하고 싶은 한국인 유저에게 한국어로 채팅하고 토론할 수 있는 장소를 제공하는 것입니다. 하지만 원한다면 영어 포럼 또한 자유롭게 사용하셔도 됩니다.

인사하고 싶으면 영어도 괜찮습니다. 하지만 원칙적으로 이 포럼은 한국어 전용입니다 :)

Firstly, I'd like to extend a very big welcome to the Korean Age of Empires III community!

Recently we have been seeing multiple Twitch Livestreams from King Murloc (https://www.twitch.tv/sizer0346), a popular Korean streamer known mostly for playing retro videogames. This has lead to a few other Korean AOE3 streams (which I have been enjoying a lot! Particularly https://www.twitch.tv/tiri00 who streamed for 14 hours yesterday!!). It's has been really great to see the ESOC & Korean communities come together in the Twitch chat. From what I have seen, ESOC representatives (such as @sircallen and many others) have been incredibly friendly & helpful. They have been offering gameplay advice and useful links to things like recs, videos and build orders! From what I can tell (I cannot speak a word of Korean), the Korean community has been very receptive & appreciative of the help. They are already using ESOC Maps to play games & the spectator UI (made by @aizamk) to watch games. This has made me very proud to be a part of ESOC!

The purpose of this forum is too give any Korean players who are interested in joining the ESOC forums a place to chat & discuss using the Korean language. However, please also feel free to use the rest of the English forum too if you want too!

For anyone wanting to say hello, English is fine in this particular thread. But ideally this forum will be Korean only :)

Translation from https://tgd.kr/sizer0346/653831
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Re: 환영 (Welcome)

Post by edeholland »

Welcome :) Are there any good translators on ESOC or should we look for them among the new members?
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

There's a clear need for the forum so it was created. PM me if you want to discuss it.

Please remember that when you translate Korean it comes out confusing sometimes. This goes both ways. Posting here in English can be a bad translation.

For this reason I remove many English posts.
No Flag yohomes
Musketeer

Post by yohomes »

안녕하세요, 만너서 반갑습니다, 나는 한국어 친구들을 하고 싶어요!

I'd like a Korena friend to play games with and learn more Korean.