Post by gibson »

Brit cons timing I guess
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Re: india vs china

Post by lemmings121 »

gibson wrote:Brit cons timing I guess

I think it hits to late, theres a game from mongo where he totally ignores the consulate rush, but ages with 8 vills on wonder to fortress, and 8 skirms > infinite sepoys+redcoats
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

lemmings121 wrote:

I think it hits to late, theres a game from mongo where he totally ignores the consulate rush, but ages with 8 vills on wonder to fortress, and 8 skirms > infinite sepoys+redcoats
Well you need to scout ofc. If China goes skirm wonder with 8 vils on it India can probably play eco age 2 and win
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

gibson wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:

Well you need to scout ofc. If China goes skirm wonder with 8 vils on it India can probably play eco age 2 and win

not after you have commited 300e as first card and 200w on the consulate, adapting to eco play would be strange...imo is just a bad choice vs china.

I would prefer standard 12 sep rush, it forces 8bow shipment or a lot of idle time, consulate timming is a bit late imo.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

lemmings121 wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

not after you have commited 300e as first card and 200w on the consulate, adapting to eco play would be strange...imo is just a bad choice vs china.

I would prefer standard 12 sep rush, it forces 8bow shipment or a lot of idle time, consulate timming is a bit late imo.
you can easily do eco. Do otto cons instead of brit and follow up with the big trickle instead of 5 sep
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
ESO: __UhLaN__

Post by __Uhlan__ »

lol guys, you can pressure with 6 redcoats & 7 sepoy only like 20 secs later. & then you have a better follow up with 5 sepoy + 4 sowar or 10 sepoy. Who said you need to wait until the 2nd age two shipment.
India drsingh
Dragoon
ESO: drsingh

Post by drsingh »

Allying with british and sending red coats takes longer than 20 sec. Not to mention that gathering for and building consulate will delay the first batch of sepoy. Its more around 1 min delay.
Dragoon

Post by __Uhlan__ »

drsingh wrote:Allying with british and sending red coats takes longer than 20 sec. Not to mention that gathering for and building consulate will delay the first batch of sepoy. Its more around 1 min delay.

Not at all, you just don't market. You can gather for 5 sepoy & 200w in transition while not idling. Then you have to just wait for the time to ally with brit & get the redcoats it's no way more then 35seconds delayed & you have 10% hp and a much better follow up.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

being 20 sec later is a huge deal anyway. It usually means u will be unable to delay any wonder from going up and it most likely means you will be just too late to do about everything you need to do to cripple china. The only good thing I see about the cons rush is that it comes so late china might be thinking india isn't rushing and therefore cancels their bow shipment.

either way, in my experience, if china defends properly, no india rush should work
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

umeu wrote:being 20 sec later is a huge deal anyway. It usually means u will be unable to delay any wonder from going up and it most likely means you will be just too late to do about everything you need to do to cripple china. The only good thing I see about the cons rush is that it comes so late china might be thinking india isn't rushing and therefore cancels their bow shipment.

either way, in my experience, if china defends properly, no india rush should work

the semi ff then?
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

What about that H2O build order with howdahs?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Hazza54321 wrote:
umeu wrote:being 20 sec later is a huge deal anyway. It usually means u will be unable to delay any wonder from going up and it most likely means you will be just too late to do about everything you need to do to cripple china. The only good thing I see about the cons rush is that it comes so late china might be thinking india isn't rushing and therefore cancels their bow shipment.

the semi ff then?

semi ff works vs rushes ye. ez win. colonial wins too probably, if its an all in rush such as cons rush or 12 sepoy. probably not vs eco india
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Lukas_L99 wrote:What about that H2O build order with howdahs?

that beats normal china ff that goes for cav or just territorial units, but not vs a china FI or fast mercs. it might also be too slow vs the 8 skir FF rush, but that depends on the maps i guess. On RE maps you often just dont have enough res as india to do that strat vs an ff. On high res EP maps you probably do. just shows how big of an impact maps have on balance
No Flag keonhyuk
Crossbow
ESO: BOUNTY_HUNTER_

Post by keonhyuk »

umeu wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:What about that H2O build order with howdahs?

that beats normal china ff that goes for cav or just territorial units, but not vs a china FI or fast mercs. it might also be too slow vs the 8 skir FF rush, but that depends on the maps i guess. On RE maps you often just dont have enough res as india to do that strat vs an ff. On high res EP maps you probably do. just shows how big of an impact maps have on balance

right i try that build order but when 6 howdahs popout china's army waiting for elephants.
and in my opinion india ff is far more wicker than china's ff
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

I saw the recs,
Game 1: you overcommited with your sepoys to kill the 2nd village and lost them, remember that after china ages you have about 30 seconds to do damage before the first shipment comes.
Game2: you rushed with sepoy but didnt have the indian monks with you, they are very important. Also you aged after the rush. I don't think aging benefits you a lot, since you are making the same units, and urumi dont help you that much since china made strong cavalry to defeat them.
Game 3: you rushed but the 5 sepoys were shipped in your town center, which slowed your rush down. Also, you did build your agra a bit too far from the enemy. Building it more agressively helps you to control the map better, and also reach the opponent base quicker. If your sepoy come to his base before he throws down the age III wonder, this will hurt him a lot, because even if he has hidden villagers somewhere (like he did in that game), we will not have enough food to age up most of the times. Also, since you scouted him aging up with the confucian academy, you shouldn't be staying in his base so long with the sepoys, since they will die to the arquebusiers.
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

I will look in a few days. Now I am traveling! Very nice that you post some recordings!
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

First run by should be with sepoy+some cav just to delay the age up (coin crates and dropping wonder). Cav is key imo otherwise 8 chokus+tc hold the push easy. 2nd timing is with a big mass basically when he hits fortress. By that time you should have a healty eco with agra+stable+consulate.
Image Image Image
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

GARJA HYPE
No Flag Victim
Crossbow

힘내라 바운티 헌터!

Post by Victim »

우린 널 응원하고 있다
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

Not directly related, but I think it should be better when we answer to korean people that says that they don't know english well, to avoid : "ez, imo, ofc, u" and bad english like this if possible
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Has anybody tried using Otto cons with the 300e rush instead?
I feel the key in this mu is to kill the summer palace units, invite sentries and irregulars for little damage and to not let China stack shipments
Dragoon

Post by __Uhlan__ »

rsy wrote:Has anybody tried using Otto cons with the 300e rush instead?
I feel the key in this mu is to kill the summer palace units, invite sentries and irregulars for little damage and to not let China stack shipments

I have actually & the 3 hus are really useful but you sacrifice 10% hp on all units which is part of the reason the consulate rush is pretty strong, but you do make sending cho ko harder or not even a option. It is better becuase of this imo,(maybe someone else knows better) and you can run the hus to check for vills he ran to build rax/villages or even the wonder. Plus with the otto consulate you can get the 4 vills sooner which is nice.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

with 4 wood crate start, a 11/10 is available. if there're many small treasures/cows it'll be better.

normally you can go 15p forward agra, mass sepoy, send 5 sepoy-4 sowar to stop his gathering, then 600w-300e(go brit consulate, and if you choose the 10% export rate you can have 12 redcoats soon)-10tiger claw for a timing. usually you can't stop him from aging up, but if china can't gather at all you still can beat him with upgraded colonial army.
another way is to send 600g-10tiger claw after that. you'll have less eco but it'll be much faster. if china put the wonder in time, this would be better imo(600w 300e is too slow).

if china plays colonial, i'd prefer 600w-300e, go pure gurkha, keep kiting him (to stop him from aging up), and you'll need a batch of zamburak to defend the possible 7 steppe card. DONT go sepoy rush with a colonial china (unless you're doing 11/10).
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

also you already beats MANKLE and still ask "how to beat china"?!