Tournament Rules & Discussion

France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Re: Tournament Rules & Discussion

Post by Rikikipu »

I remember that tourney games needs to be played on UI2.2a map version if casted. Maps can be found in the ESOC maps section.
Brazil t3rror1sta
Dragoon
ESO: Knight_br

Post by t3rror1sta »

where is that malasya map?
cant find it on esoc patch
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

It should be in the game — do you have the newest iteration installed?
Brazil t3rror1sta
Dragoon
ESO: Knight_br

Post by t3rror1sta »

ops.. i was on fp 2.2
thx
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

Aizamk wrote:
Veni_Vidi_Vici_W wrote:He would probably still sign up if we just gave him one week of free English Tea ;)

I think the bloke's a bit miffed that ESOC keeps getting his country wrong. It's a lot of tosh for them to repeatedly take the mickey out of him, I can understand why he'd be skiving this time round. Even though the guy's a real corker, I think he was really gutted when he had to team with some Joe Bloggs who was so inclined to throw a paddy. Hard cheese, really. I'll concede that that ex ESOC gaffer can play a blinding game at times, though. Besides, there's always an argy-bargy every ESOC event too, he probably wasn't too chuffed, and rightly so. The rozzers here (even if they know their onions) have a hard time regulating all this when there are so many old lags who never learn their lesson - them and their numpty friends. Always causing a commotion or getting into a kerfuffle over user bans, I'm sure a lot of twitch viewers must have honked all over the idiot box. Seriously, they shouldn't be queering the team's pitch with their repeated venting about the staff being as bent as a nine-bob note.

Anyway, we'll see what happens in a fortnight. Might be a spawny outcome for some if the Albanian hero doesn't sign up, though everyone knows he'd paste them thoroughly (they're all mouth and no trousers).

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little giant trashcan? I’ll have you know I graduated top of the tutorial leaderboard, and I’ve been involved in numerous esoteric readings of Garja’s guide and I have over 300 confirmed recitations. I am trained in manual muta-micro and I’m the top kiter in the entire ESO ladder. You are nothing to me but another nilla scrub. I will TP boom you the hell out with macro the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with a sub-par build like a crossbow rush against me? Think again, giant trashcan. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of map designers across the world and your build order is being discussed in an ESOC thread right now so you better prepare for the counter build, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your strat. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make you resign in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with the first 6 pages of the guide. Not only am I extensively trained in building trade posts and semi-FFing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the ESOC strategy threads and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the ladder, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” all-in rush was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have played a more skilful strategy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit jinete dragoons all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
No Flag born2believe
Skirmisher

Post by born2believe »

musketjr wrote:What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little giant trashcan? I’ll have you know I graduated top of the tutorial leaderboard, and I’ve been involved in numerous esoteric readings of Garja’s guide and I have over 300 confirmed recitations. I am trained in manual muta-micro and I’m the top kiter in the entire ESO ladder. You are nothing to me but another nilla scrub. I will TP boom you the hell out with macro the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with a sub-par build like a crossbow rush against me? Think again, giant trashcan. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of map designers across the world and your build order is being discussed in an ESOC thread right now so you better prepare for the counter build, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your strat. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make you resign in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with the first 6 pages of the guide. Not only am I extensively trained in building trade posts and semi-FFing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the ESOC strategy threads and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the ladder, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” all-in rush was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have played a more skilful strategy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit jinete dragoons all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Wtf did I just read?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

Just be glad the great musketjr is posting again.

We should probably check for dementia or something though?
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

musketjr wrote:What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little giant trashcan? [...]

Do we have any Esoc gold to give? we need some esoc gold for this guy.
No Flag mymF_blasdg
Crossbow

Post by mymF_blasdg »

this text is good but actually not from him, I have seen this in many many variations in other forums.

So no, no gold.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

No. There is beauty in crafting, in manipulating the template creatively in a manner that works well with the original copy pasta and yet heavily relates to the niche sub group of choice. Casketguy has done this excellently, to be frank. So yes, yes gold.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Casket Guy my love! Glad you're posting here again