I will not re Vs Tedere12

United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Re: I will not re Vs Tedere12

Post by n0el »

I gave him a RE because I wanted the series to move on.

He said ok during the game assuming he meant okay to RE.

The problem isn't whether the game deserved to be remade (it clearly didn't). The problem is tedere agreed and an admin in the stream agreed by not saying no. To make Kickass replay now is not fair to him even if he was wrong in the first place.
mad cuz bad
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
ESO: Kickass

Post by Kickass_OP »

n0el wrote:
I gave him a RE because I wanted the series to move on.

He said ok during the game assuming he meant okay to RE.

The problem isn't whether the game deserved to be remade (it clearly didn't). The problem is tedere agreed and an admin in the stream agreed by not saying no. To make Kickass replay now is not fair to him even if he was wrong in the first place.

Yes noel.
I'm not afraid to play again, so if this happens I'll be less than tedere12.
Who loses the right to play again?
Which makes Tedere12 better than the other players
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

Noel gets it. :flowers:

Kaiserklein wrote:I'm just saying that with tournament pressure + a lot of viewers you sometimes agree to do some stuff for the sake of the stream, while it's in fact bad for you.

I didn't watch that stream but I feel like if something like this happens it should be the casters' role to tell kickass to stop asking for re and take the loss.

The issue with this is that casters arguably experience the same "tournament pressure + a lot of viewers" if not more-so than the players, especially for the later rounds. If you have 500+ viewers and both players "agree" to get extra games played and avoid DQ's/Maplosses (or whatever) then no it's not that fair on the caster to a force a loss after both players don't want a forced loss. They're going to get shredded.

If it's out of a players control then I can understand but nearly every time I can think of it was one of these "agreements." Players need to take a bit of responsibility here, if you agree to a rematch then that's on you even if you lose.

Still ideally admins should be able to oversee all of the important matches.

Also since everyone knows everyone in this community if someone wants to act like a complete dick on stream then I have no issue with them broadcasting to everyone that they are a massive twat.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

WickedCossack wrote:Noel gets it. :flowers:

Kaiserklein wrote:I'm just saying that with tournament pressure + a lot of viewers you sometimes agree to do some stuff for the sake of the stream, while it's in fact bad for you.

I didn't watch that stream but I feel like if something like this happens it should be the casters' role to tell kickass to stop asking for re and take the loss.

The issue with this is that casters arguably experience the same "tournament pressure + a lot of viewers" if not more-so than the players, especially for the later rounds. If you have 500+ viewers and both players "agree" to get extra games played and avoid DQ's/Maplosses (or whatever) then no it's not that fair on the caster to a force a loss after both players don't want a forced loss. They're going to get shredded.

If it's out of a players control then I can understand but nearly every time I can think of it was one of these "agreements." Players need to take a bit of responsibility here, if you agree to a rematch then that's on you even if you lose.

Still ideally admins should be able to oversee all of the important matches.

Also since everyone knows everyone in this community if someone wants to act like a complete dick on stream then I have no issue with them broadcasting to everyone that they are a massive twat.

cossack insulting others as twats on stream ????!!! id def tune into that to hear that sexy voice spilliung out dirty words :O
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Hazza54321 wrote:i didnt even see tedere agreeing to the re

Yeah he didnt "say" as such, but he did create a room and he did invite everyone in it.
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

I hope you both tie for second in your group and have to play again
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Just coinflip
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

SRY MAN.. MORE HAVE A BIG DIFFERENCE OF YOU AND KICKASS

Kickas is GOD
u just a man..

gg man
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

lordraphael wrote:cossack insulting others as twats on stream ????!!! id def tune into that to hear that sexy voice spilliung out dirty words :O
I'd tune in to hear anything in that sexy accent.
Pay more attention to detail.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

umeu wrote:to change the subject

why would you do that :hmm:
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

am i the only one who thinks is funny how the topic title and so many of these comments rhyme?
"i will not RE with TEDERE" totally sounds like sth Taylor Swift would sing.

umeu wrote:to change the subject, apparantly kynesie is smurfing tournament on balthier, why is this being allowed?

aw my gawd cheating/hacking/smurfing accusations. not cool. pls [redacted] in 3.. 2.. 1..

pecelot wrote:
umeu wrote:to change the subject

why would you do that :hmm:

for the greater good of the community.
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
ESO: __UhLaN__

Post by __Uhlan__ »

Ashvin wrote:

Yeah he didnt "say" as such, but he did create a room and he did invite everyone in it.

lol..what was he suppose to do after kickass randomly resigns before 2 mins becuase he didn't get the first XP pass.
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer

Post by Kickass_OP »

__Uhlan__ wrote:
Ashvin wrote:

lol..what was he suppose to do after kickass randomly resigns before 2 mins becuase he didn't get the first XP pass.

is not true.
Your opinion matters not.
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
ESO: __UhLaN__

Post by __Uhlan__ »

lol I know it doesn't but I can still express my opinon, anyways you'll just get bashed your first round v some player who got a bi so have fun and congratulations having to cheat in a group stage tourney game and then not offering a re...really improving your rep there show casing how good you truely are, also get around to posting those 10 recs where I bashed you...think the community will enjoy them and no I WILL NOT RE V LAGASS. Becuase I won fair and square...and "your opinion matters not."
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer

Post by Kickass_OP »

__Uhlan__ wrote:lol I know it doesn't but I can still express my opinon, anyways you'll just get bashed your first round v some player who got a bi so have fun and congratulations having to cheat in a group stage tourney game and then not offering a re...really improving your rep there show casing how good you truely are, also get around to posting those 10 recs where I bashed you...think the community will enjoy them and no I WILL NOT RE V LAGASS. Becuase I won fair and square...and "your opinion matters not."

Rofl
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

This is that spicy new group stage drama I've been thirsting for.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

__Uhlan__ wrote:
Ashvin wrote:

He was supposed to talk to casters about this, iirc _H2O said sth like "thanks for agreeing to a re" to which he didnt say anything but greened up, that means he is accepting for a re.
He should have whispered _H2O then and there before hosting another game, claiming admin win stating rules(i know Ryan should have done that but it doesn't mean Tedere couldnt) and then playing another game just for stream.
No Flag The_red_c0w
Crossbow

Post by The_red_c0w »

umeu wrote:to change the subject, apparantly kynesie is smurfing tournament on balthier, why is this being allowed?

Because it's a known account and he gets discriminated else.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

How did you discover it? Anyway, it's normal he doesn't want to play on Kynesie since the patch team nerfed everything he plays (wall nerf, port nerf, Japan nerf). On RE patch he would be able to reach the semifinals for sure and maybe even the finals
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

port nerf :hmm:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

The_red_c0w wrote:

Because it's a known account and he gets discriminated else.

Rofl, i think logic is a subject really needed in france. You also clearly have no idea what discrimination means...
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

This topic is another example of the problem. I understand your reaction. PM me to discuss this one. I hope you can understand the correction here.

I'm going to lock this thread as it is off topic and we asked to discuss this over PM.

The thread is not helping anyone, it's more about spinning the situation.