_NT_Sven vs rafacavalhiere

Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

_NT_Sven vs rafacavalhiere

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Hey guys! Please use this thread to schedule your matches. The full rules can be found here. Please submit your results here.

The deadline for this round is the 23rd of April

Map Pool:
1) ESOC Fertile Crescent
2) ESOC Jebel Musa
3) ESOC Herald Island
4) ESOC Florida
5) ESOC Manchac

Please note: The veto rule is in effect during the group stages. More information can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=237&t=10160#p219495

_NT_Sven, the player with the highest 1v1 ELO at the time of seeding, will choose their veto first.

@_NT_sven
@rafacavalhiere
Great Britain _NT_sven
Dragoon
Donator 06
Clan: NTDE

Re: _NT_Sven vs rafacavalhiere

Post by _NT_sven »

Hi. I can do it this weekend I think. My time zone is GMT+1, should be fine all day. So maybe it's also viable to have the match streamed?
Plum blossoms fall below the steps like whirling snow;
They cover me still though brushed off a while ago.

-Tune: "Pure Serene Music", Li Yu (937-978 AD), the Last Lord of Southern Tang Dynasty
Great Britain _NT_sven
Dragoon
Donator 06

Post by _NT_sven »

I will ban ESOC Herald Island

-Tune: "Pure Serene Music", Li Yu (937-978 AD), the Last Lord of Southern Tang Dynasty
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

I cleaned this thread of the off-topic posts. The ESOC Media Team does vetting of accounts to check for possible smurfs, and making these accusations in a public thread does not help the Media Team complete this task. If you have a concern about a smurf, send a message directly to @Mr_Bramboy. Additional off-topic posts in this thread will result in warnings.
duck
:mds:
imo
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Hey @rafacavalhiere,

As no scheduling effort has been made, we would like to remind you that the deadline for this round is this Sunday the 23rd. Extensions can be granted if there are good reasons for it. Failure to schedule in time may result in removal from the tournament.
Brazil rafacavalhiere
Musketeer
ESO: ぢにゔお

Post by rafacavalhiere »

_NT_sven wrote:Hi. I can do it this weekend I think. My time zone is GMT+1, should be fine all day. So maybe it's also viable to have the match streamed?

Hi My friend! I can play in this weekened, certanly!!! My time zone is GMT -3, How to days for me, its crazy, but i will schedule batter in few days.

Cya!
BR Army are Amazing...
Boumber, Erag0n, Holme, Joabe__, Kickass, lemmings121, LoOk_tOm, MacacoAlbino, Marechal_Rondon, Potiatu, Soetix, xBuckethead.
Great Britain _NT_sven
Dragoon
Donator 06

Post by _NT_sven »

rafacavalhiere wrote:
_NT_sven wrote:Hi. I can do it this weekend I think. My time zone is GMT+1, should be fine all day. So maybe it's also viable to have the match streamed?

Hi My friend! I can play in this weekened, certanly!!! My time zone is GMT -3, How to days for me, its crazy, but i will schedule batter in few days.

Cya!

Hey good to hear from you.

Perhaps we can play during GMT 14:30 - 18:30 on Sunday? If you would like to get the match streamed. If that doesn't work for you, then just anytime during weekend.

Great Britain _NT_sven
Dragoon
Donator 06

Post by _NT_sven »

And to remind you, maybe you should ban a map now. Deadline for banning is today.

Brazil rafacavalhiere
Musketeer

Post by rafacavalhiere »

_NT_sven wrote:And to remind you, maybe you should ban a map now. Deadline for banning is today.

Yeah... Sorry aboult this... i vote for ban - ESOC Florida
BR Army are Amazing...
Boumber, Erag0n, Holme, Joabe__, Kickass, lemmings121, LoOk_tOm, MacacoAlbino, Marechal_Rondon, Potiatu, Soetix, xBuckethead.
Brazil rafacavalhiere
Musketeer

Post by rafacavalhiere »

_NT_sven wrote:
rafacavalhiere wrote:

Cya!

Hey good to hear from you.

Perhaps we can play during GMT 14:30 - 18:30 on Sunday? If you would like to get the match streamed. If that doesn't work for you, then just anytime during weekend.

Ok. For me its okay, GMT 14:30 - 18:30 on Sunday, but idk if, streaming is a good ideal... rofl
BR Army are Amazing...
Great Britain _NT_sven
Dragoon
Donator 06

Post by _NT_sven »

rafacavalhiere wrote:
Ok. For me its okay, GMT 14:30 - 18:30 on Sunday, but idk if, streaming is a good ideal... rofl

Umm that's not necessary... but now I got some stuff to do on Sunday, so is it ok that we play during 19:30 - 21:00 Saturday? Because I see that nobody plays stream in this period. if you agree, we could get this streamed.

Great Britain _NT_sven
Dragoon
Donator 06

Post by _NT_sven »

Did you see my post? I can play today anytime till late. But tomorrow I am only available after 17:30 GMT..

Brazil rafacavalhiere
Musketeer

Post by rafacavalhiere »

_NT_sven wrote:Did you see my post? I can play today anytime till late. But tomorrow I am only available after 17:30 GMT..

Ok. I understud... Can be tomorrow after 17:30 GMT, more safe fot this works... You Agree?
BR Army are Amazing...
Great Britain _NT_sven
Dragoon
Donator 06

Post by _NT_sven »

rafacavalhiere wrote:
_NT_sven wrote:Did you see my post? I can play today anytime till late. But tomorrow I am only available after 17:30 GMT..

Ok. I understud... Can be tomorrow after 17:30 GMT, more safe fot this works... You Agree?

I can do it tonight actually, after 1hour and a half. That's better for me actually. Does it work for you?

Great Britain _NT_sven
Dragoon
Donator 06

Post by _NT_sven »

rafacavalhiere wrote:

Now I am at home. Can play anytime tonight.

Great Britain _NT_sven
Dragoon
Donator 06

Post by _NT_sven »

rafacavalhiere wrote:

Well by "tomorrow" I mean today which is Sunday.. I hope you do not mean that you wish to play on Monday because that's already passed the deadline

Great Britain _NT_sven
Dragoon
Donator 06

Post by _NT_sven »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Hey guys! Please use this thread to schedule your matches. The full rules can be found here. Please submit your results here.

Map Pool:
1) ESOC Fertile Crescent
2) ESOC Jebel Musa
3) ESOC Herald Island
4) ESOC Florida
5) ESOC Manchac

Please note: The veto rule is in effect during the group stages. More information can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=237&t=10160#p219495

_NT_Sven, the player with the highest 1v1 ELO at the time of seeding, will choose their veto first.

@_NT_sven
@rafacavalhiere

Seems that we cannot have the match today. Could the deadline be extended up to tomorrow? Might be he misunderstood my message.

Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

@_NT_sven
@rafacavalhiere

Hey guys, we will give an extension of this series until Tuesday. This means that you have to play your series before Wednesday, otherwise an admin decision will be made!
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
Brazil rafacavalhiere
Musketeer

Post by rafacavalhiere »

_NT_sven wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:Hey guys! Please use this thread to schedule your matches. The full rules can be found here. Please submit your results here.

Map Pool:
1) ESOC Fertile Crescent
2) ESOC Jebel Musa
3) ESOC Herald Island
4) ESOC Florida
5) ESOC Manchac

@_NT_sven
@rafacavalhiere

Seems that we cannot have the match today. Could the deadline be extended up to tomorrow? Might be he misunderstood my message.

Hey... i will enter in ESO, right now for play!
BR Army are Amazing...