Pezet vs KickAss_OP

Argentina AraGun
Lancer
ESO: AraGun_OP

Re: Pezet vs KickAss_OP

Post by AraGun »

Dont fuck kickass over brambony.. thats pretty low.. he said he could play sunday and then anytime... Pezet was the one away until wednesday, I dont see how you can do the poor guy like this.
This decision is so admin biased its pretty nausiating.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

But at the same time he did the worst scheduling you can think of besides not scheduling at all.
Brazil JoãoCésar
Crossbow
ESO: JoãoCésar

Post by JoãoCésar »

I don't think the admin decision was biased, but I think we all still wanted to see Kickass playing; just give him a last chance
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

Reading over this thread that is quite honestly I think that's the worst "active" scheduling I have ever seen. It's almost like he didn't actually want to play and just wanted to screw everyone around ...
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

WickedCossack wrote:Reading over this thread that is quite honestly I think that's the worst "active" scheduling I have ever seen. It's almost like he didn't actually want to play and just wanted to screw everyone around ...

hey lets play, whenever you are ready!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

AraGun wrote:Dont fuck kickass over brambony.. thats pretty low.. he said he could play sunday and then anytime... Pezet was the one away until wednesday, I dont see how you can do the poor guy like this.
This decision is so admin biased its pretty nausiating.

Well ofc all other things being equal they're gonna pick a staff member over a laggy Brazilian..... Idk why youre surprised based on what we know about the current administration lol
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

How is it biased decision? O.o
Kickass made absolutely no attempt to contribute anything that is remotely helpful to this "scheduling"
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

aligator92 wrote:How is it biased decision? O.o
Kickass made absolutely no attempt to contribute anything that is remotely helpful to this "scheduling"
maybe so, I didn't actually care to read the thread which is why I said " all things being equal "
Argentina AraGun
Lancer
ESO: AraGun_OP

Post by AraGun »

Man kickass doesnt even understand english.. Hes on every damn day on ESO.. Im sure he can play today or tommorow.. the problem is in fact pezelot being away until wednesday so even if he did attempt to schedule it would be pointless?? Is this so hard to understand for you guys.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

imo you should extend series till this week so that the winner play on the weekend. I think the games can still be played. But yeah kickass has an issue with scheduling I noticed that too when I was trying to schedule our games
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

TOTW : You can be the fastest to send 3 hussards, but still be the slowest to schedule your games
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Well I can wait a bit if you guys want that they play the series, I don't mind
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
ESO: Kickass

Post by Kickass_OP »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:@pecelot will be granted the admin win in this series due to better scheduling and availability.

@Kickass_OP Please attempt to schedule better next tournament. Listing specific time frames during which you can play and responding accordingly is necessary in order to schedule your matches.

"This is bullshit" :oops:
Mr_ bramboy passed the whole championship wanting to disqualify me.
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer

Post by Kickass_OP »

MCJim wrote:@pecelot
@Kickass_OP

Hey guys, we will give an extension of this series until Tuesday. This means that you have to play your series before Wednesday, otherwise an admin decision will be made!

People look up here.
But as pecelot can not play until tuesday they're eliminating me.
And mr bramboy hates me
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
Brazil JoãoCésar
Crossbow
ESO: JoãoCésar

Post by JoãoCésar »

Deixa de ser otário cara, se quiser realmente jogar essa partida tenta remarcar ao invés de ficar comprando briga
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Kickass_OP wrote:
@Kickass_OP

Hey guys, we will give an extension of this series until Tuesday. This means that you have to play your series before Wednesday, otherwise an admin decision will be made!

People look up here.
And mr bramboy hates me

You didn't check in, had trouble scheduling in the group stages, ignored the caster and the opponent in game, ignored an admin decision stating you had to replay the 3rd game against tedere12, and then didn't schedule again in this series.

I think the admin loss is more than justified in this case. This has nothing to do with personal relations :)
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer

Post by Kickass_OP »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
Kickass_OP wrote:
@Kickass_OP

People look up here.
And mr bramboy hates me

You didn't check in, had trouble scheduling in the group stages, ignored the caster and the opponent in game, ignored an admin decision stating you had to replay the 3rd game against tedere12, and then didn't schedule again in this series.

I think the admin loss is more than justified in this case. This has nothing to do with personal relations :)

But I'm available all the time, as you can see above.
And I want my decision to be revised .
To play my games honestly.
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer

Post by Kickass_OP »

Attention administrators need a chance for me to be able to make my games. pls
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer

Post by Kickass_OP »

@pecelot When could you play?
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Availability is not everything. Scheduling is just as important, if not even more. By saying "today?" a few times, you are not actually scheduling. Instead, you should try to list times during which you can play a few days prior. Pecelot attempted this a few times, as seen in the example down below, yet you either didn't answer accordingly or ignored it altogether. Pecelot being away until Wednesday does not affect this decision, as the round officially ends on Sunday.

I'm locking this thread now. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

pecelot wrote:I'm available tonight from 19 GMT, on Thursday and Friday from like 11 GMT. @Kickass_OP