Re: Tit vs duolckrad

Post by pecelot »

^Poor bait, omeo... :ugeek:
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

not trying to defend tit but the lag could be caused due to several reasons. duck and h2o both are americans and sometimes servers from eso are just horribly bad.. another thing could be that one of the 4 ppl had issues the time at they played.. or sometimes people have problems connecting to each others due to internet providers etc. not saying it wasnt tit.. but he is never behaving bad.. doesnt show shit manners etc.. unlike alot people do when they are losing! and h2o showed vs acergame09 that its easy to beat laggers if theyre actually not that great players.. so u shud be able to beat tit if ur better.. also it might be that tit hasnt got enough money for better internet or something?? i dunno rlly but those wild accusations aint helping everyone but maybe making tit feel bad.. if thats what anyones up to than ur just a horrible person
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

sebnan12 wrote:not trying to defend tit but the lag could be caused due to several reasons. duck and h2o both are americans and sometimes servers from eso are just horribly bad.. another thing could be that one of the 4 ppl had issues the time at they played.. or sometimes people have problems connecting to each others due to internet providers etc.

Well since he always lags it's fairly safe to assume he was lagging, regardless of other players. Especially when it was freezing during the tourney games, and everyone was typing, and Tit was back only at the end of the freeze.

not saying it wasnt tit.. but he is never behaving bad.. doesnt show shit manners etc.. unlike alot people do when they are losing!

He indeed probs does less than some (I won't give any name!) but he still does sometimes. Also when you're the lagger, would be really awkward to complain when you lose. Anyway, the problem isn't that he's lagging. It's that he's lagging AND that he plays a competition, and lags makes the game not competitive, so here's a problem. Then yeah, if people let him participate, I guess he would be wrong to not fetch that opportunity, so on this point it's probs more the admins' fault than his.
But there's another issue, really concerning, at least for me. It's that Tit always denies that he's lagging, and never seems to be trying to fix the lag. Last tourney, in his series against me, he even complained about the lag lol. It's just absurd, when I see that I really don't want to be understanding with him. If he was sorry for his lag and did his best to fix it, maybe people would flame him less.

and h2o showed vs acergame09 that its easy to beat laggers if theyre actually not that great players.. so u shud be able to beat tit if ur better..

Obviously if you outplay hard enough, you can beat anyone, regardless of lag. But that's not the point. You should be able to win if you play slightly better, not just if you outplay hard, like in this case with h2o vs acergame. Duck maybe had a shot at beating Tit, because he's underranked and Tit is overranked, but the lag ruined it.
Plus, acergame didn't lag nearly as hard as Tit just did. Either way, having this kind of lag just makes it unfair and not competitive, and shouldn't be allowed in a tournament.

also it might be that tit hasnt got enough money for better internet or something?? i dunno rlly but those wild accusations aint helping everyone but maybe making tit feel bad.. if thats what anyones up to than ur just a horrible person

If Tit doesn't have money for a better internet it sucks for him, but it doesn't mean it should ruin other people's experience. We're not here to judge if he has a good reason to lag or not. We just see that his lag was bullshit. He didn't have to enter this tournament, if his connection doesn't let him play a tourney then so be it, the problem is on his end and we can't fix that.
If Tit feels bad because he's getting so much flame, then maybe he should have first said "sorry" for lagging so hard, instead of acting like nothing happened.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

they couldve at least tried to have only one caster, they might not be the one lagging but it means its 1 less person to connect with
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Well it sucks to cast with only 1 caster, tbh I wouldn't like to be told that I have to cast alone when I'm casting a tourney match, and tit's comp was crashing when they tried to rec so they couldn't even play it without cast...
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

I'm not convinced at all that those freezes during games could be caused by casters :hmm:
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

pecelot wrote:I'm not convinced at all that those freezes during games could be caused by casters :hmm:
Ain't nottin but a Compton thang
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

in @Aykin Haraka defence I say that my previous team games with him haven't been lagging. In my opinion this is what happens when you bring kynesie on the board. It only takes 1 shitty connection to ruin everyone's fun. We did few 2v2's not too long with tit and it was normal. Then Kynesie joined the teamgames and lag prevailed.

tit's connection might not be ideal, but it sure is better than some casters i've had.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

mmmh old thread big P but ty
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player