magimagi vs guesswhosback

Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Re: magimagi vs guesswhosback

Post by sebnan12 »

lol ur wieners must be true sausages
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
No Flag guesswhosback
Crossbow
ESO: guesswhosback

Post by guesswhosback »

We could post the Elo of when we beat them many times in a row and hear the crying about making fishing ships and walling up. veni's ego is huge and if it makes him feel better keep it up
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
ESO: __UhLaN__

Post by __Uhlan__ »

princeofkabul wrote:u r right, uhlan u bad me op.

keep it real boys

You right ):

but, me bad, u bad, mitoe op.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

The_Lastsamurai wrote:and im not saying we dont act like assholes, but atleast we say it how it is, unlike you "fake" people who act all nice and fake then post shit like this it just shows how retarded this community, everyone just jumps on the band wagons when it suits them

Nah man. We're saying it how it is too. Dude picks Brit into jap, loses, then quits tourney. That's hilarious, especially because you and he talk big all the time and in general act like assholes (which you yourself admit) so you think we are all just going to leave him alone?

Y'all jump into twitch yesterday to complain about the series, the players, and repeatedly, personally insult the caster(s) with some very demeaning remarks. You're just dicks, which is fine, whatever. I understand having an irrational hatred for a man must be difficult to justify for yourselves on the inside, but if you act like that you have to expect this sort of backlash. If you dish out shit you should learn to take it too.

But man if you feel the community has wrongly turned against you, take an introspective look at yourself and please take some time off, away from here.
Great Britain The_Lastsamurai
Pro Player
ESO: The_lastsamurai

Post by The_Lastsamurai »

the community hasn't turned against me?, im just pointing out the fact that you lot are a bunch of hypocrites
No Flag guesswhosback
Crossbow
ESO: guesswhosback

Post by guesswhosback »

deleted_user wrote:
The_Lastsamurai wrote:and im not saying we dont act like assholes, but atleast we say it how it is, unlike you "fake" people who act all nice and fake then post shit like this it just shows how retarded this community, everyone just jumps on the band wagons when it suits them

Nah man. We're saying it how it is too. Dude picks Brit into jap, loses, then quits tourney. That's hilarious, especially because you and he talk big all the time and in general act like assholes (which you yourself admit) so you think we are all just going to leave him alone?

Y'all jump into twitch yesterday to complain about the series, the players, and repeatedly, personally insult the caster(s) with some very demeaning remarks. You're just dicks, which is fine, whatever. I understand having an irrational hatred for a man must be difficult to justify for yourselves on the inside, but if you act like that you have to expect this sort of backlash. If you dish out shit you should learn to take it too.

But man if you feel the community has wrongly turned against you, take an introspective look at yourself and please take some time off, away from here.

i picked brit first and he picked jap, i cba to play this tourney anyway hence why i quit, no other reason. I also take no offense to any abuse towards me in this thread lol, its a dead game with no players, i have no care in the world.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Clearly, who would ever care about a tournament with $1500 prize pool!?
Netherlands Veni_Vidi_Vici_W
Lancer
ESO: ramex19

Post by Veni_Vidi_Vici_W »

haha Hazzy :D
im not in the habit of ego posts like that usually, but with mr guesswhosback i kinda had to because of all the bs talks/trolling we got from him, is all ^^
Age Of Empires 3 Videos - GamePlay, Commentary & Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/venividiviciw
Age Of Empires 3 Live Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/venividivici_w
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

guesswhosback wrote:
deleted_user wrote:

i picked brit first and he picked jap, i cba to play this tourney anyway hence why i quit, no other reason. I also take no offense to any abuse towards me in this thread lol, its a dead game with no players, i have no care in the world.

Ah, excellent!
United States of America godzillaking
Skirmisher
Donator 03

Post by godzillaking »

I was excited to see good players come back. I just dont get why people get so mad at losing. Sometimes you play well and still lose. It's the nature of this game.

I think a weakness of a lot of players seems to be themselves. They get so mad they give up. Even saw that from H20 in the last finals. So it happens to everyone.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

guesswhosback wrote:
deleted_user wrote:

i wish i was as cool as you
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Guesswhocares?
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja