Tournament Rules and Discussion

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: Tournament Rules and Discussion

Post by deleted_user0 »

Lol i always troll in the tournament section, its been like that since pk tournament. U snowflakes are just getting too sensitive
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

umeu wrote:Lol i always troll in the tournament section, its been like that since pk tournament. U snowflakes are just getting too sensitive

cheder the second
high time for a self proclaimed troll to be...spanked
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

deleted_user wrote:
benj89 wrote:This tournament is great. Each time I open the stream, I see great casters + solid level games. Really good job to everyone taking part in this, it's really fun to watch

Is this sarcasm? Where is the veiled hate for ESOC staff? No negativity? Am I even on the right forums? No complaints about the brackets? About which players didn't sign up? About the casters' accents? About their camera control?

So weird seeing this...

Maybe I'm not active enough to notice, but haven't seen some unnecessary drama from players/admins so that's good. Casters are understandable so no pb. Camera control/use of UI on point too most of the time. Would have been ever better with h2o, diarouga, kynesie and few others but still is a great tourn. Favorite games have been goodspeed vs lordraphael so far I think, non stop action and really liked GS move to scout with one ulhan on each side of the map which won him the game, Ive been wondering for some time why players dont do it more often
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

benj89 wrote:This tournament is great. Each time I open the stream, I see great casters + solid level games. Really good job to everyone taking part in this, it's really fun to watch

Thanks, great you're enjoying it!
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

Ah tanks buddy u2
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

This tournament hasn't begun just yet, but as an ESOC staff member I'm grateful for kind words!
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

benj89 wrote:
deleted_user wrote:

Is this sarcasm? Where is the veiled hate for ESOC staff? No negativity? Am I even on the right forums? No complaints about the brackets? About which players didn't sign up? About the casters' accents? About their camera control?

So weird seeing this...

Maybe I'm not active enough to notice, but haven't seen some unnecessary drama from players/admins so that's good. Casters are understandable so no pb. Camera control/use of UI on point too most of the time. Would have been ever better with h2o, diarouga, kynesie and few others but still is a great tourn. Favorite games have been goodspeed vs lordraphael so far I think, non stop action and really liked GS move to scout with one ulhan on each side of the map which won him the game, Ive been wondering for some time why players dont do it more often

Frigging failtobespeedy shouldve won azzy mirror :( why no big button or path ur bloody units. Wouldve been hilarious to have him in the finals haha
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

me very nub with computer, where can i see teh brickets brackets?
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE wrote:me very nub with computer, where can i see teh brickets brackets?

http://eso-community.net/brackets.php?id=20&type=elimination
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

gh0st wrote:
AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE wrote:me very nub with computer, where can i see teh brickets brackets?

http://eso-community.net/brackets.php?id=20&type=elimination

thenks, but i was looking for 2nd chance brackets/groups, its supposed 2 start tomorrow
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

They are being worked on now
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

themista wrote:Hello guys , some of you might remember me , i was wondering if i could take part in the second chance tournament even thought i never played the first one.

Did they even seed u?