Tit vs BlackStar_OP

Germany supernapoleon
Lancer
ESO: Supernapoleon

Re: Tit vs BlackStar_OP

Post by supernapoleon »

Yeah if live casting is not pssoible record casting is still fine. Many streamers played tit 1v1 without lagg.
"I'M SOOOOOO GOOD AT THE GAME"
Hazza wrote: "I mad u win cos u get carried all game and have to lame every game"
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Aykin Haraka wrote:UI is not the problem, I have never heard that UI is causing lag or something
And moreover, Somppu didn't said games lagged

Despite me playing with 2nd mouse, I think tit would have won the series convicingly anyways. This guy has spent a lot of time online and you can see it. Tit is playing well, of course versus roby its going to be very hard though.

There was no disturbing lag in my series so I wouldn't make any special arrangements before the lag test.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

I just want to say

Respect for tit!
Everyone is flaming him bc of lag and I never seen him flaming back he just keeps cool and I also can understand him with the Internet problem... Maybe figure out what is the best time for you when your Internet is fine etc...
I wish both players less lag and good luck
shit juice :hmm:
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

When people don't understand, they become superstitious

I see a lot of mistaken statements here that i would like to clear :

- It's impossible that a UI causes lag.
- AOE3 online multiplayer works with peer to peer. Saying that someone lag is, most of the time, a non-sense. Since it's p2p, you lag with some people in some area in the world, but you also don't lag with some other people in the world. If player A and player B are lagging with each other, this doesn't mean that removing observer C and D will solve any lag.
- IT connection quality depends on the hour in a day and the day in the week. Which mean that someone not lagging at 4AM, doesn't mean that he won't lag at 18 GMT.
- If Tit got an overall bad connection, remember that he doesn't do it on purpose of course. Though, I totally agree that it's annoying, especially in a tourney game with money, which means that the situation got to be monitored carefully.

Gl hf to both players
Malaysia Yamato23
Musketeer
ESO: Yamato23

Post by Yamato23 »

why everybody is blaming tit for this fuckin laggy thingy? r u guys sure this lag came from him ? wtf. stay cool tit
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Rikikipu wrote:A question for u
- AOE3 online multiplayer works with peer to peer. Saying that someone lag is, most of the time, a non-sense. Since it's p2p, you lag with some people in some area in the world, but you also don't lag with some other people in the world. If player A and player B are lagging with each other, this doesn't mean that removing observer C and D will solve any lag.
Since C and D observers are part of the game and connected to the players, if observer C and player A lag with each other removing C will remove lag from game by your logic?
Gl hf to both players
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Surely removing player c and d means less lag as player a needs to connect to less people
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Rikikipu wrote:When people don't understand, they become superstitious

- IT connection quality depends on the hour in a day and the day in the week. Which mean that someone not lagging at 4AM, doesn't mean that he won't lag at 18 GMT.
- If Tit got an overall bad connection, remember that he doesn't do it on purpose of course. Though, I totally agree that it's annoying, especially in a tourney game with money, which means that the situation got to be monitored carefully.

Gl hf to both players
Not true. There are two types of lag. Internet lag and PC lag. You're completely ignoring the second kind of lag, PC lag. It's very possible that a ui could cause lag n the same way that a weird attack move hotkey caused lag for Callen and Kevin.
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

Hazza54321 wrote:Surely removing player c and d means less lag as player a needs to connect to less people

In 2017, the internet is not a question of bandwidth for sure, but a question of ping.

rsy wrote:
Rikikipu wrote:A question for u
Since C and D observers are part of the game and connected to the players, if observer C and player A lag with each other removing C will remove lag from game by your logic?
Gl hf to both players

Correct. This is why we do various lag test in order to see who is lagging with who.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

gibson wrote:

Gl hf to both players
Not true. There are two types of lag. Internet lag and PC lag. You're completely ignoring the second kind of lag, PC lag. It's very possible that a ui could cause lag n the same way that a weird attack move hotkey caused lag for Callen and Kevin.

exactly, and this is often what the lag with tit seems like. its not like there is internet lag, but really as if the game itself is slowed down. it was the same when i played kynesie, and it always started ok, but then got worse as the game continued. which may point at some memory issues maybe. but im not an it expert so i really have no clue about what the causes may be, but im quite certain i can see when there is a problem.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

When I played Tit two days ago, just for a minute it was lagging pretty hard, but overall game wasn't lagging at all to be honest
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

a n e c d o t a l e v i d e n c e
United States of America rickytickitembo
Dragoon
ESO: RickyTickiTembo

Post by rickytickitembo »

When I didn't played Tit three years ago I'm not sure if it lagged or not.
My favorite donut is chocolate Aiz.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

giveuanxiety wrote:dunno, me and tit were playing on EP and ep maps without lag, not sure if UI would change that tho.

It's not the same if you were playing on EP maps that have UI code in them but there were no actual observers for which that code would execute.

Obviously, the casting UI needs more data to be relayed between players, so there's a heavier load on everyone's computer.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Gl hf to both players

- if I stack torrents during an aoe game I can cause extreme lag on purpose.