Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

16 May 2017, 20:55

My non-malicious theory was that Tit and Kynesie's mods interfere with the UI maps somehow and their lack of compatibility slows the game. I don't know if that had any merit whatsoever.
Romania BlackStar_OP
Crossbow
ESOC Spring 2017
ESO: BlackStar_OP

16 May 2017, 20:57

U think that using an UI on UI" maps make it lag? Might be a possibility.
United States of America giveuanxiety
AoE:O Team
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

16 May 2017, 20:59

dunno, me and tit were playing on EP and ep maps without lag, not sure if UI would change that tho.
Follow my stream @ twitch.tv/giveuanxiety
Argentina AraGun
Dragoon
ESO: AraGun_OP

17 May 2017, 01:26

giveuanxiety wrote:https://www.twitch.tv/videos/141326403

4 games vs tit with zero lag. Tit isnt the issue.

Always jumping at a good opportunity to advertise your stream :hmm: :grin:
No Flag samwise12
Dragoon

17 May 2017, 07:18

after reading some of these comments, made me really wish there was a thumbs down option aswell...
United States of America SirCallen
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: SirCallen

17 May 2017, 07:25

samwise12 wrote:after reading some of these comments

well there's your mistake
No Flag umeu
Gendarme

17 May 2017, 07:26

giveuanxiety wrote:https://www.twitch.tv/videos/141326403

4 games vs tit with zero lag. Tit isnt the issue.

Hes 100% the issue lol. Just cause he doesnt always lags (hence ppl suspect intentional lagging) doesnt mean hes not the issue.
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I liked it
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger

17 May 2017, 10:26

giveuanxiety wrote:dunno, me and tit were playing on EP and ep maps without lag, not sure if UI would change that tho.

Same with me he played 4 games with me and it didnt lag
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again

Well, Im the best thing that happened to aoe3 - vane stoilov 2k17
No Flag umeu
Gendarme

17 May 2017, 11:33

i also played many games vs him. sometimes it was fine and there is no lag, and sometimes there was just your average bad ping/internet lag. other times there were crazy lag stutters that basically froze the game for minutes on end. sometimes the game was on what seemed to be fast speed. sometimes the games went oos. i've never had so many weird issues when playing vs someone as ive had vs tit. and ive heard similar stories from other people playing vs him. the problem is definitely on his end. the only thing we dont know is if its intentional or not.
I liked it
India rsy
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: Rsy

17 May 2017, 15:00

umeu wrote:sometimes the game was on what seemed to be fast speed

@Vinyanenya :hmm:
butifleaoe3 : risi brisi xbow piki 5 bank bum bum ez wini wini
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
ESO: mr_bramboy

17 May 2017, 15:43

Added Friday 16 GMT to the schedule.
France Aykin Haraka
Dragoon
ESO: Aykin / Tit

17 May 2017, 16:06

we play sunday 10 gmt ^^
@Mr_Bramboy
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoilIo ... wiryG-VNqQ
"No tit and kynesie no party :cry: :cry: :cry:"
- r4go
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team

17 May 2017, 16:26

Okay, changed.
United States of America giveuanxiety
AoE:O Team
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

17 May 2017, 17:50

Ya the whole debate if it's intentional or not is important. Obviously if its intentional then he shouldn't be in tournament, but I feel it is impossible to prove that, and not sure if there is proof. I'm just annoyed people dont want tit in the tournament and try to get a group together and not let a great player in the tournament. I also didnt like how they handled tit vs duck series. There was obvious insane lag that game, yet they continued to stream with 2 casters and observers in the game, not attempt to change caster or go to 1 caster, or worst case have no casters. That's probably partly the players fault, If I was duck I would of pasused the game and said it is unplayable, lets try 1 caster or differnernt caster, rather than continue without changing anything.
Follow my stream @ twitch.tv/giveuanxiety
Netherlands Veni_Vidi_Vici_W
Lancer
ESO: Veni_Vidi_Vici_W

17 May 2017, 18:16

I agree the negativity about Tits play is bad, he did make it to the RO 8 here after all.

Regarding lagg, I dont know specifics, but from my experience sometimes he laggs sometimes not. Lets just hope it will work out fine Sunday and that the time slot requested by him is likely to reduce chances of lagg.

I will be able to cast it.
Age Of Empires 3 Videos - GamePlay, Commentary & Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/venividiviciw
Age Of Empires 3 Live Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/venividivici_w
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger

17 May 2017, 19:10

I doubt it's intentional. From all I've seen Tit seems like a nice and mature guy.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
ESO: Mongobillione

17 May 2017, 21:05

#oneTitisBestTit
BAE
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
ESO: Mongobillione

17 May 2017, 21:06

Veni_Vidi_Vici_W wrote:I agree the negativity about Tits play is bad, he did make it to the RO 8 here after all.

Regarding lagg, I dont know specifics, but from my experience sometimes he laggs sometimes not. Lets just hope it will work out fine Sunday and that the time slot requested by himis is likely to reduce chances of lagg.

I will be able to cast it.

see people u can also post like normal humans... ty veni

BAE

No Flag umeu
Gendarme

18 May 2017, 10:04

giveuanxiety wrote:Ya the whole debate if it's intentional or not is important. Obviously if its intentional then he shouldn't be in tournament, but I feel it is impossible to prove that, and not sure if there is proof. I'm just annoyed people dont want tit in the tournament and try to get a group together and not let a great player in the tournament. I also didnt like how they handled tit vs duck series. There was obvious insane lag that game, yet they continued to stream with 2 casters and observers in the game, not attempt to change caster or go to 1 caster, or worst case have no casters. That's probably partly the players fault, If I was duck I would of pasused the game and said it is unplayable, lets try 1 caster or differnernt caster, rather than continue without changing anything.

Point ofy post was that his issues arent restricted to lag. He has many weird issues with the game no other player has, except maybe kynesie. Its possible that its due to changes theyve made to ui etc, as garja mentioned. Byt he never showed any interest in trying to help fix issues, despite overwhelming evidence pointing to him as the problem
I liked it
France Aykin Haraka
Dragoon

18 May 2017, 10:26

I can not change my internet connection with a finger snap
- r4go
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team

18 May 2017, 15:09

Aykin Haraka wrote:I can not change my internet connection with a finger snap

But you can remove UI changes which appear to conflict with the observer maps.

I haven't been watching any games so I don't know what the issue is, but it is at least worth looking into in my opinion.
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

18 May 2017, 17:00

It's sad for tit if he can't fix his internet, but other players shouldn't have to pay for that. If lag makes the game unplayable, it's not competitive anymore. If it's not competitive anymore, you can't know who deserves to win and advance to next round. If you don't know the winner, it makes sense to disqualify the player who causes the issue, not only because the problem is on his end, but also because if he gets to advance, he will cause the same issues in the next round. Then it's ofc up to the opponent to say it or not when the lag is too much, because otherwise people will assume that both players consider it playable.
kickass_OP wrote:lbs vs cavs no is good

look wrote:Detail, garja was cattle for slaughter in my hands.

look wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Aykin Haraka
Dragoon

18 May 2017, 17:14

UI is not the problem, I have never heard that UI is causing lag or something
And moreover, Somppu didn't said games lagged
- r4go
India saksham
Crossbow
ESO: Saksham

18 May 2017, 17:37

There is nothing bad in testing
No Flag enjoy2play
Skirmisher

18 May 2017, 21:45

they should just play without casters and its fine, i played many games 1v1 vs him and never had any lag in normal esoc map without UI. also in 2v2 even with kynesie its fine most of the time
Acergamer wrote:Well, that's it for me fellas haha. Anyways I just want to say good luck to Samwise12 ,and hope he beats Lordraphael since he's basically a piece of shit idiot combination of Garja and Umeu.

N3O_Jerom wrote:and huh the balance is actually pretty good

Forum Info

Return to “RO8”