The how does anything exist thread

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

drlegend wrote:
umeu wrote:Legend, come teach english in asia, you can make the equivalent of a shitload of money here teaching english, and you only need a highschool diploma, though a degree works even better
Maybe I should teach you geography instead. Holland is in Europe. And I dont have a good enough grasp of any language to teach it to anyone, nor would I move to a poor and unfree Asian country just to be hit on by qts (to be honest thats the only reason Western "English teachers"/weaboos go to Asia).
You literally need no skills other than the ability to speak English to go teach in Asia.

And people go there for more than just girls, considering how the schools will usually give you accommodation and travel allowances on top of your salary.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

drlegend wrote:
frycookofdoom wrote:You literally need no skills other than the ability to speak English to go teach in Asia.?

And people go there for more than just girls, considering how the schools will usually give you accommodation and travel allowances on top of your salary.?
They have no right to bear arms though. Their society is also very fragmented and collectivist and you are only what your ancestors are. In general Id prefer to live outside of East Asia.

Its going to suck for you when china rules the world.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

drlegend wrote:
umeu wrote:Legend, come teach english in asia, you can make the equivalent of a shitload of money here teaching english, and you only need a highschool diploma, though a degree works even better
Maybe I should teach you geography instead. Holland is in Europe. And I dont have a good enough grasp of any language to teach it to anyone, nor would I move to a poor and unfree Asian country just to be hit on by qts (to be honest thats the only reason Western "English teachers"/weaboos go to Asia).

Ehm what makes you think i dont know where holland is? But ye forgot you are an intolerable arrogant troll, you need to studycase in communications, the world can learn so much from you.

You never seize to amaze, everytime i think you cant get worse, you raise the bar!
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

drlegend wrote:In order to be a superpower you need cultural and military influence as well as economic influence. China''s military is at least a couple of decades behind America''s and Western culture is supreme virtually everywhere in the world including urban China. '-)

Who meeds technology when you can overwhelm your enemies with an endless human wave?

Don''t worry, dragon. By the time you''re in your forties you''ll be learning compulsory mandarin, and there''s nothing you can do to change that.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

drlegend wrote:Human wave attacks have not worked since the 19th century. If you have a million poorly-trained and poorly-equipped soldiers with no advantages over the enemy in tactics, air power, naval power, or anything, you''ll just have a million casualties.
>'Russia in Second World War
>'China in Korean War
>'Vietnam in Vietnam War

okay dragon
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

drlegend wrote:The Western navies could defeat the Chinese navy and prevent them from transporting their millions of soldiers to anywhere outside of China. The Western AF could defeat the Chinese airforce and establish supremacy over the skies preventing China from transporting anything or anyone by plane. The Western economy could defeat the Chinese economy because the West can manufacture its own goods (albeit at higher cost) while China''s economy is reliant on Western consumption of its goods, which would stop in the event of a war.

Checkmate.

South Korea is screwed, though.
Well of course, China would be stupid to attack with the way things are now. I''m talking about how superior they will be a couple of decades into the future.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

frycookofdoom wrote:
drlegend wrote:Human wave attacks have not worked since the 19th century. If you have a million poorly-trained and poorly-equipped soldiers with no advantages over the enemy in tactics, air power, naval power, or anything, youll just have a million casualties.
>Russia in Second World War
>China in Korean War
>Vietnam in Vietnam War

okay dragon

Afghanistan vs the brits, the russians and the usa.

But its not really an army, its fighting a whole people. Poorly trained armied can be defeated, a people can only be vanquished.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

drlegend wrote:Unless you have evidence that China is secretly working on highly-advanced military technology, I can think of little to no reason why China would gain a military advantage over the West this century.
Superior Chinese Confusion culture will guarantee the defeat of filthy western pigdogs!!
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

drlegend wrote:Unless you have evidence that China is secretly working on highly-advanced military technology, I can think of little to no reason why China would gain a military advantage over the West this century.

If you have evidence its no longer a secret (facepalmu)
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

frycookofdoom wrote:
drlegend wrote:Human wave attacks have not worked since the 19th century. If you have a million poorly-trained and poorly-equipped soldiers with no advantages over the enemy in tactics, air power, naval power, or anything, youll just have a million casualties.
>'Russia in Second World War
>'China in Korean War
>'Vietnam in Vietnam War

okay dragon
to be fair russia won ger with technique of burnt earth(and the cossacks, true fact)+ the winter, ger demolished them otherwise, idk much abt those other wars. Well, from what I know vietnam almost won because of those C Chi tunnels + their perfect knowledge of the jungle
But u prob watched that movie with tom cruise The last Samurai where we see number is almost useless nowadays, sad movie tho (or u can just picture hiroshima)
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

drlegend wrote:
umeu wrote:If you have evidence its no longer a secret (facepalmu)
Cook is a known Chinese agent and has been known to post a Party agitprop or two.

What the actual fuck?
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Post by _venox_ »

frycookofdoom wrote:
drlegend wrote:Cook is a known Chinese agent and has been known to post a Party agitprop or two.
What the actual fuck?
he tried to make a joke.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

venox wrote:
frycookofdoom wrote:What the actual fuck?
he tried to make a joke.

Omg
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Post by _venox_ »

Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

drlegend wrote:Sounds a bit tyrannical but at least a little better than what we have.
But you would be fine with that, wouldn''t you?
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

drlegend wrote:Personally I believe we shouldn''t think of this as a singular issue. The belief that God doesn''t exist, or a god is not necessary for the existence of the material world, is all part of a concerted effort to destroy the concept of personal responsibility and to allow society to degenerate to the point that people are little more than semi-intelligent apes whose sole purpose is gratification and reproduction, which would allow a small group of self-appointed elites to easily be able to control and rule over them, which is essential replacement of God with a government, but I digress.
You''re right, there is a concerted effort to do this and I am a part of it. In fact, I''m moving up the ranks. Does that frighten you, Mr. Legend? It should, because I am an evil, evil man who knows no limits and I want your property, I want your life, and above all else I want the minds of your unborn children.
Last edited by Jam on 19 May 2015, 22:33, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: for secret evil atheist purposes
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

If it was in the nature of good to always triumph over evil, then why do countries like the United States still exist?
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: The how does anything exist thread

Post by deleted_user »

Mr. Pecksniff wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
drlegend wrote:It is self-evident that the world was created by a supernatural force and did not create itself. It is fairly irrational to believe otherwise.
I mean, I dont think anyone knows enough about this to declare whether it is irrational or not.

drlegend wrote:Personally I believe we shouldnt think of this as a singular issue. The belief that God doesnt exist, or a god is not necessary for the existence of the material world, is all part of a concerted effort to destroy the concept of personal responsibility and to allow society to degenerate to the point that people are little more than semi-intelligent apes whose sole purpose is gratification and reproduction, which would allow a small group of self-appointed elites to easily be able to control and rule over them, which is essential replacement of God with a government, but I digress.
wut

You should hear his stance on climate change

lol that's my deleted account in there

I didn't even know any of you guys then
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: The how does anything exist thread

Post by deleted_user0 »

deleted_user wrote:
Mr. Pecksniff wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You should hear his stance on climate change