why people in their 20s dont join social groups

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

I am in my 20s every group I join all I see in the group are just older people and I see no one in their 20s there and when I join other groups it is still the same thing with people in their 50s and 60s and nobody in their 20s there. It seems people in their 20s don't join any social groups. Why don't people in their 20s don't any social groups?

I have got no friends and I also don't have a girlfriend. I never do meet people my own age.

ME HAVING NO FRIENDS IS SO UNFAIR, ME HAVING NO FRIENDS IS SO UNFAIR, ME HAVING NO FRIENDS IS SO UNFAIR. IT IS HARD TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AND PEOPLE IN THEIR 20S DON'T JOIN MORE AND MORE SOCIAL GROUPS. EVERYBODY ELSE HAVE IN THIS WORLD HAVE GOT FRIENDS AND THEY HAVE FRIENDS THE SAME AGE AND I AM THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS WORLD WHO HAS NOT ANY FRIENDS AT ALL AND I NEVER MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE AND IT SO UNFAIR. IT SO **** YOU UNAFIR

SO **** YOU UNAFIR SO **** YOU UNAFIR SO **** YOU UNAFIR SO **** YOU UNAFIR AND I AM ANGRY, I AM ANGRY I AM ANGRY I AM ANGRY I AM ANGRY I AM VERY ANGRY, I AM VERY ANGRY. IT SO **** YOU UNAFIR

SO **** YOU UNAFIR SO **** YOU UNAFIR SO **** YOU UNAFIR SO **** YOU UNAFIR AND I AM ANGRY, I AM ANGRY I AM ANGRY I AM ANGRY I AM ANGRY I AM VERY ANGRY, I AM VERY ANGRY. IT SO **** YOU UNAFIR

SO **** YOU UNAFIR SO **** YOU UNAFIR SO **** YOU UNAFIR SO **** YOU UNAFIR AND I AM ANGRY, I AM ANGRY I AM ANGRY I AM ANGRY I AM ANGRY I AM VERY ANGRY, I AM VERY ANGRY. ME HAVING NO FRIENDS IS SO UNFAIR, ME HAVING NO FRIENDS IS SO UNFAIR, ME HAVING NO FRIENDS IS SO UNFAIR. IT IS HARD TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AND PEOPLE IN THEIR 20S DON'T JOIN MORE AND MORE SOCIAL GROUPS. EVERYBODY ELSE HAVE IN THIS WORLD HAVE GOT FRIENDS AND THEY HAVE FRIENDS THE SAME AGE AND I AM THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS WORLD WHO HAS NOT ANY FRIENDS AT ALL AND I NEVER MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE AND IT SO UNFAIR. IT SO **** YOU UNAFIR
ME HAVING NO FRIENDS IS SO UNFAIR, ME HAVING NO FRIENDS IS SO UNFAIR, ME HAVING NO FRIENDS IS SO UNFAIR. IT IS HARD TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AND PEOPLE IN THEIR 20S DON'T JOIN MORE AND MORE SOCIAL GROUPS. EVERYBODY ELSE HAVE IN THIS WORLD HAVE GOT FRIENDS AND THEY HAVE FRIENDS THE SAME AGE AND I AM THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS WORLD WHO HAS NOT ANY FRIENDS AT ALL AND I NEVER MEET PEOPLE MY OWN AGE AND IT SO UNFAIR. IT SO **** YOU UNAFIR
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by bart331 »

Cool story bro
No Flag divine_moon
Dragoon

Post by divine_moon »

:O
what banter!
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

You should join the emo group
No Flag purplesquid
Dragoon
Donator 03

Post by purplesquid »

Try frequenting establishments that serve primarily alcohol. . .
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

drlegend wrote:Kids these days. Back in my days the majority of my peers were dead from either measles or war. We had to befriend a rock if we wanted companionship.
The 90s were a rough time.
No Flag divine_moon
Dragoon

Post by divine_moon »

how old are u cook of doom?
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Where are you right now?
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

The information you are trying to obtain is private and confidential.
Denmark crjensen4
Dragoon
Donator 07
ESO: crjensen4

Post by crjensen4 »

drlegend wrote:Kids these days. Back in my days the majority of my peers were dead from either measles or war. We had to befriend a rock if we wanted companionship.

Funny I was thinking the same thing
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

That's because you're looking in the wrong spot. Try going to social groups where legal stuff isn't exactly going on lol
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

frycookofdoom wrote:The information you are trying to obtain is private and confidential.
What are you a spy now?
Canada DivineFire
Lancer

Post by DivineFire »

This struggle is real...
Taunt 3
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

calmyourtits wrote:
frycookofdoom wrote:The information you are trying to obtain is private and confidential.
What are you a spy now?

Youre the one trying to spy on my location.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Touch?

For now I'll assume you're on Mars because reasons.
I would say the fact that you're not meeting as many people your own age is probably because there aren't very many people on Mars. My advice would be look into moving to a different planet, like Earth for example. Earth's got tons of humans.

Seriously though, we have to know what location you're talking about because, you know, cultural differences and stuff. Hard to answer your drunken OP's question if you choose not to disclose this information.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

what is a "social group" ?
No Flag divine_moon
Dragoon

Post by divine_moon »

lemmings121 wrote:what is a "social group" ?
WE are ALL so social here... :D

you''re 12 huh doom? better go finish you hw, u can look to "be social" once u finish studying....
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

divinemoon wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:what is a "social group" ?
WE are ALL so social here... :D

It was a serious question hahahha
remember there are people from everywhere here.. :P
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Post by Good ol Ivan »

Maybe they join different kinds of social groups.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

calmyourtits wrote:Touch?

For now I''ll assume you''re on Mars because reasons.
I would say the fact that you''re not meeting as many people your own age is probably because there aren''t very many people on Mars. My advice would be look into moving to a different planet, like Earth for example. Earth''s got tons of humans.

Seriously though, we have to know what location you''re talking about because, you know, cultural differences and stuff. Hard to answer your drunken OP''s question if you choose not to disclose this information.

I''m looking for a Martian lady who would be willing to go on a date with me. Not too many ladies around here on Mars though :(
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

drlegend wrote:What happened to that Asian soccer-playing girl you liked?

Wtf
No Flag _Tomahawk_
Crossbow

Post by _Tomahawk_ »

I mean guys ... check his nationality, he's from North Korea ... probably you all ignore a lot of things about geography and geopolitics.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Canada DivineFire
Lancer

Post by DivineFire »

On the internet no one knows you're a single martian. No one.
Taunt 3