Happy 4-20

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: Happy 4-20

Post by deleted_user »

benj89 wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
benj89 wrote: But I tend to see that americans are with weed the way they are with alcohol: getting results as fast as possible, which sux but that's what you do in hs I guess

It's obviously because I'm American, yeah.

I'm pretty sure the way people consume alcohol and weed in us/ca schools is identical. Anyway, try joints next time

Spoiler, I already have. Spoiler, the entirety of students in all us/ca schools do not behave identically. I guess I'm not really understand where you're coming from or what you're trying to accomplish. I'm just sharing my experiences in this thread and drawing zero conclusions outside of them.
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

oh shit, arriah 2.0 is here. I'm ouuuuuut

note: I've seen couple people having these panic attack because they weren't consuming the right way. Chances are you aren't different than these people and might need to change the way you consume it, either change the weed or change the proportion you put in your joints. I use 3/5 weed and 2/5 tobacco, some might argue that you smoke tobacco so it's bad which is true, but you can't really have a bad trip or panic attack no matter how strong the weed is if you do that
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

benj89 wrote:note: I've seen couple people having these panic attack because they weren't consuming the right way. Chances are you aren't different than these people and might need to change the way you consume it, either change the weed or change the proportion you put in your joints.

You're probably right. I'm content with just not smoking though. To each their own. Quite literally all my friends do, so if you think I have some sort of prejudice against it, I'm really not aware of any that I might have.

benj89 wrote:oh shit, arriah 2.0 is here. I'm ouuuuuut

Ok
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

deleted_user wrote:
benj89 wrote:note: I've seen couple people having these panic attack because they weren't consuming the right way. Chances are you aren't different than these people and might need to change the way you consume it, either change the weed or change the proportion you put in your joints.

You're probably right. I'm content with just not smoking though. To each their own. Quite literally all my friends do, so if you think I have some sort of prejudice against it, I'm really not aware of any that I might have.

No I don't think that, it's just that if all your friends do and you feel like you miss something at every party, that must be quite annoying. That's actually pretty cool to have enough personality not to be influenced by them
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Drugs make people musically talented:

https://raid.lol/gP3aNrL5