Happy 4-20

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Re: Happy 4-20

Post by spanky4ever »

benj89 wrote:you don't need to hang around criminals to smoke weed, go outside hang around normal ppl and you should be able to smoke. and you're girl, you won't even have to pay for it

doesn't work like that in Norway. But I guess if i wanted it badly - ofcourse I could get it. But its not a regular thing here, like it is in USA and Holland?
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

It probably isn't but it also depends a lot on the crowd you hang out with. Not everyone smokes here, it's still a minority.
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

just googled it for France: aged between 18-25 1/3 of guys and 1/4 of girls smoked a joint within one year; 50% of high school kids and 42% of the 18-64 already smoked a joint. That's pretty big, and at most parties there is always one guy who has some. Sometimes it's benj, dirty criminal.
Regular users are definitely a minority, but I wouldn't say that about occasional ones
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

I really do feel bad for weed smokers they don't know any better
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Cheader must be going out fishing with all this bait he's throwing around.
United States of America HeatitUP_
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

@Goodspeed
I thought the rest of the world just follows the United States domestics policies. The USA said drugs should be illegal therefore the rest of you Euro's just went along with it. The United States is your real boss and your government just follows their orders. You also better speak English on these forums because it's a rule because the United States speaks it!
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

HeatitUP_ wrote:@Goodspeed
I thought the rest of the world just follows the United States domestics policies. The USA said drugs should be illegal therefore the rest of you Euro's just went along with it. The United States is your real boss and your government follows their orders.

They'd be smart to go along with it too, looking at how successful the US is

Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

deleted_user wrote:Cheader must be going out fishing with all this bait he's throwing around.

:salt:

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I'm not hungry today. No bite from me.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

I for one am still waiting to see our basement dwellers' first original thought, so far it's been nothing but half-assed one liners. Perhaps a bit of weed would help them along..
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

benj89 wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
benj89 wrote:you don't need to hang around criminals to smoke weed, go outside hang around normal ppl and you should be able to smoke. and you're girl, you won't even have to pay for it

Anyone who lights up a joint is a criminal by definition

I won't bother looking at your state laws, but there is a world outside pennsylvania and your basement :).
in many states/countries, weed possession up to a certain limit is considered as a civil infraction, such as traffic speed. However, I'm sure you once drove 20 mph over the limit considered as reckless driving which is a misdemeanor, and that makes you a criminal :?

No I don't speed
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Goodspeed wrote:I for one am still waiting to see our basement dwellers' first original thought, so far it's been nothing but half-assed one liners. Perhaps a bit of weed would help them along..

Pot makes you lazy and fat
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

Goodspeed wrote:I for one am still waiting to see our basement dwellers' first original thought, so far it's been nothing but half-assed one liners. Perhaps a bit of weed would help them along..

I think the United States policy is terrible. It isn't just with the domestic policy but the foreign policy sucks really bad also. I just wish the Europeans would rise up and announce it's their own country and they will RUN IT how they please with the values they hold. Throwing people in jail or giving fines is so stupid for what should be individual freedom.
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

HeatitUP_ wrote:

I think the United States policy is terrible. It isn't just with the domestic policy but the foreign policy sucks really bad also. I just wish the Europeans would rise up and announce it's their own country and they will RUN IT how they please with the values they hold. Throwing people in jail or giving fines is so stupid for what should be individual freedom.

Europe is not a country actually
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
HeatitUP_ wrote:

Europe is not a country actually

Alright my wording was off then. I meant to say each individual country in Europe.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

HeatitUP_ wrote:

What are you even talking about, weed policy wildly differs across Europe. It's currently legal in the NL and Spain and decriminalized in many other countries.
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

Goodspeed wrote:
HeatitUP_ wrote:

What are you even talking about, weed policy wildly differs across Europe. It's currently legal in the NL and Spain and decriminalized in many other countries.

Think back to when marijuana originally started to become illegal. If you don't know about that then I could send you a documentary about it. Very few places have laws allowing its use but the majority of us have to deal with it being totally illegal.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

I'm aware. The world seems to be collectively moving in the right direction though.
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

Goodspeed wrote:I'm aware. The world seems to be collectively moving in the right direction though.

I definitely agree with your statement. I wish we could see more progress sooner though but it's getting better! :smile:

btw what are your thoughts on a one world government? I can't decide whether this would help or deter progress.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

We're not ready for that yet
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

It would simplify things in terms of law which would make all citizens equal which would be great. It's true we're not ready for that yet because of all of the global issues that are surrounding us today.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

It seems to me a lot of people posting ITT aren't privy to the difference between decriminalization and legalization.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

HeatitUP_ wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:I'm aware. The world seems to be collectively moving in the right direction though.

I definitely agree with your statement. I wish we could see more progress sooner though but it's getting better! :smile:

btw what are your thoughts on a one world government? I can't decide whether this would help or deter progress.

What are you talking about?? A world government??? That would be terrible! Imagine USA like politics all over the world?? Big money, Big corp, Big bank, one party, one Government, rules the whole planet? TOTALLY fascist. The worst idea EVER :mad:

[video]https://youtu.be/gHRsFCZtG2Y[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/6ccNt4Dzyfg[/video]
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

fightinfrenchman wrote:

Pot makes you lazy and fat

EDIT: I JUST REALIZED THIS WAS IRONY SORRY ITS ALL THE POT THAT MAKES ME BLIND AND BRAINDEAD IM SORRY DUDE,
however now i made this post and it was effort so im not gonna delete it (EDIT over)

EDIT NR.2: the weed also gives me erectile dysfunction, i totally forgot to mention that, i dont know how i could forget that.. (EDIT NR.2 OVER)

nah it doesnt. some ppl can cope with it and still get their shit done, others doesnt. same with a lot of diff drugs (although i dont consider weed as a drug..) I study aviation engineering +work while smoking and its going fine, +i know a lot of ppl smoking and studying all sorts of super tough engineering and IT stuff and you cant call any of them lazy. Most of them aint fat either. I am not too.. its stupid stereotypes, you dont become a different braindead person just bec you smoke pot. You aint an alcoholic, if you drink beer here and there....its all mainly prejudices by ppl who have little or no experience with drugs, i lived among societys in diff. countries where this shit is legal or 100% socially accepted, and ppl are not much different or all behaving like crack-addicted shitheads.. its just pot, not meth or heroin-infused gun powder or whatever....

(this one is stolen from reddit, somebody else made it, but i fuckin love it.)