Turkey's Prime Minister resigns

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Re: Turkey's Prime Minister resigns

Post by spanky4ever »

so strange - no answer! some smurfs - but you guys are pretty"in the I don't have a clue"
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Turkey Sputnik
Crossbow
ESO: Sputnik10_

Post by Sputnik »

Well i just read some comments from breeze and feel an obligation to join the forum and respond lol. First of all, Turks doesn't have a 'brotherhood' relationship with Kurds. It never happened in the past or today. Since the time of Otto, kurds had always discriminated by the state and it also happened in the AtatĂĽrk era. I can give sources about that if anyone interested. The other thing is,having good relationship with Barzani doesn't mean anything really, because Mesud Barzani has bad relationship with the PYD(KĂĽrdish organization in Syria)and PKK(The Turkish part of it). Turkish state and Barzani just have the same interest. And about that removal of immunization, although it looks democratic from european standpoint, it really isn't because Erdogan will use it to remove kurdish party from parliament and maybe he wil do even more. What you guys should understand about Turkey is that, Erdogan and his party is controlling most of the judges and media. I also can give sources about that. I will assume if anyone readsthis(im talking to you breeze)he can blame me for being Kurd and being biased about to events. Although my race or belief does not matter, i have to say i am not a Kurd nor biased. My father worked at army which was the heart of the state in Turkey in his time so its logical to assume that i know some things.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

Turkey shouldn't join the EU. The Muslim nations have to create their own Union and I'm not talking about this weak ass Arab League. We Europeans would cry like pussies because we are no longer the center of the world and would bring up the democratic "virtues", secularism and jesuischarlie slogans. But the truth is we need Rashid to join the table where sit Bradley, William, Serguey, Gunther, Jacques, Chang, Raj and Pikachu. That will be the end of terrorism.
But this will never happen because they are too busy giving the Westerners their resources. Such dumbasses.
Turkey Sputnik
Crossbow
ESO: Sputnik10_

Post by Sputnik »

Actually Turkey should join to EU at some time. Saying Muslims has to create their own union is both racist and false. First of all, EU is not a union(at least on paper)that is created by Christian-based states. EU is basically means, you have to be on Europe and you have to apply policies that is considered European standart, which also considered as democratic. Considering the fact that, Cyprus is a member of EU, there is no reason to argue that Turkey can't join EU because of the geographical reasons. We just have to apply the policies that makes our country more democratic. Well i can say that will not happen in the short-run because unfortunately, we still have an issue named Erdogan. However EU is also a joke, we basically blackmailed them about the threat of sending the refugees from Syria in the exchange of opening new chapters about EU negotiation so who knows.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

That wasn't intended to be racist and I actually agree that the geographic reason is a fallacy. However I disagree on Erdogan : I think he's a great leader and wants to make Turkey a strong nation on the world chessboard. That's why he has to put down the parasites (in consideration of the UDHR) because the current concept of democracy and pacifism are absurd dogmas indirectly intended to weaken the rival countries. Look at how the Indians hate Nehru because he refused to make India a permanent member of the UN Security Council.
Might makes right in this lowly world.
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

[video]https://youtu.be/Oa27QHOVLVc?list=PL6B4FD66BA6F3EAF2[/video]

Literally Europe in 2016.
Top quality poster.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

iNcog wrote:
iNcog wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/05/22/world/europe/ap-eu-turkey-politics.html?_r=0

Some are talking about Turkey becoming a dictatorship.

i was right!!1

http://giphy.com/gifs/iNyoPwpvhyBkQ
Niue Le Dragon
Dragoon

Post by Le Dragon »

iNcog wrote:
iNcog wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/05/22/world/europe/ap-eu-turkey-politics.html?_r=0

i was right!!1

nj frenchie, now let's see you invest in stocks.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

iNcog wrote:

i was right!!1

The President of Turkey has said democracy and freedom have “absolutely no value” in the country after calling for journalists, lawyers and politicians to be prosecuted as terrorists.
Recep Tayyip Erdogan spoke on Wednesday as almost 50 people, including activists and academics, were detained in a wave of police raids.

In a speech to local politicians in Ankara, he criticised critics raising concern over Turkey’s record on “democracy, freedom and rule of law” as discussions over a landmark deal on the refugee crisis continue.

“For us, these phrases have absolutely no value any longer,” he said in the televised address, according to a translation by DPA.
“Those who stand on our side in the fight against terrorism are our friend. Those on the opposite side, are our enemy.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 38266.html
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

i am gonna say something : turkey will never join the eu we will try but it will not happen and speak about your own country situation just pls, u guys dont know the %90 of thinghs that are happening
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

Sputnik wrote:Well i just read some comments from breeze and feel an obligation to join the forum and respond lol. First of all, Turks doesn't have a 'brotherhood' relationship with Kurds. It never happened in the past or today. Since the time of Otto, kurds had always discriminated by the state and it also happened in the AtatĂĽrk era. I can give sources about that if anyone interested. The other thing is,having good relationship with Barzani doesn't mean anything really, because Mesud Barzani has bad relationship with the PYD(KĂĽrdish organization in Syria)and PKK(The Turkish part of it). Turkish state and Barzani just have the same interest. And about that removal of immunization, although it looks democratic from european standpoint, it really isn't because Erdogan will use it to remove kurdish party from parliament and maybe he wil do even more. What you guys should understand about Turkey is that, Erdogan and his party is controlling most of the judges and media. I also can give sources about that. I will assume if anyone readsthis(im talking to you breeze)he can blame me for being Kurd and being biased about to events. Although my race or belief does not matter, i have to say i am not a Kurd nor biased. My father worked at army which was the heart of the state in Turkey in his time so its logical to assume that i know some things.

....we had brotherhood but long time ago they helped us like the Armanians.....and yes the rest is treu .... and pkk , pyd are terrorist groups like isis (for the people that dont know)