Turkey's Prime Minister resigns

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Re: Turkey's Prime Minister resigns

Post by zoom »

deleted_user wrote:
Papist wrote:
deleted_user wrote:this thread turns out to a place where people are just throwing up their hate against turkey that they had, it's just they sending some misleading media comments because of govenrment not being their puppet and they want new governers to be their puppet, i think i will leave this topic because it's hilarious :) such as the guy who had rage quitted after losing to some captains in nilla, anyway

History and current events are not "hate".

Trust me if we gonna talk about history. You will be %99.9 loser. We know what happened to colonised people and native americans... no need to be dumb, my last post in thos thread. Feel free to talk urself. OUT.

We do know what happened to them indeed. What we definitely don't know, on the other hand, is what happened to the great masses of Armenians that randomly forced themselves to march into the Syrian desert and never return. It seems we may never know. After all, history is all about winning and losing...

Land of the free and home of the brave? I think not!
Serbia Atomiswave
Lancer

Post by Atomiswave »

iwillspankyou wrote:What I am curious to know, is how the Turkish ppl review Erdogan. I just cant find anything on that issue in english. The only thing I find is negativity by the western press. Seriously - there must be something they like about him - they re-elected him. I think its odd that this information is so lacking :?: :idea:
This makes me suspicious - how about you :?

Majority supports Erdogan, which shows on what level Turkey is. Man is school example of fundamentalist dictator, and most Turks have no problem with it, except small liberal voices on the margins of society. As for EU, at this rate Turkey will never become full fledged member, unless it starts some serious reforms on all fronts.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

You guys talk about Turkey but how about Hungary (EU member!) and Victor Orban ?
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

everyone that doesn't agree with breeze is dumb
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Mimsy for President wrote:You guys talk about Turkey but how about Hungary (EU member!) and Victor Orban ?

You have a point... retrospectiv EU eastern expansion was one of the biggest mistakes the Eu has done so far.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

Mimsy for President wrote:You guys talk about Turkey but how about Hungary (EU member!) and Victor Orban ?

EU is hungary for some turkey
Top quality poster.
Great Britain Panmaster
Skirmisher

Post by Panmaster »

Mimsy for President wrote:The UK will never leave the EU. Luckily. Much ado about nothing as a famous Briton would say.

I wouldn't count on that. Not everyone wants to become part of Eurabia.
TAD AI Reference Guide
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln
Jaeger

Panmaster wrote:
Mimsy for President wrote:The UK will never leave the EU. Luckily. Much ado about nothing as a famous Briton would say.

The UK is probably more cosmopolitan than France or Germany. It's already "infested" buddy regardless of the result of the Brexit referendum.

And please replace your avatar by a stone ; you overestimate your intelligence.
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

Panmaster wrote:

London has already elected it's first Muslim mayor. It's only a matter of time before Sharia Law is introduced.
Top quality poster.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

London has alot of muslims - I was there last summer. I was surprised of all the niqab woman there. I did not like it :mad:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Niue Le Dragon
Dragoon

Post by Le Dragon »

It's called Londonstan now.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

I am glad you are still here @Breeze : Its always hard to listen to noobs like us, slaying your country. But I am curious to know, Why do Turkish ppl like this dude (cos we obviously don't like him).
Jaeger

iwillspankyou wrote:I am glad you are still here @Breeze : Its always hard to listen to noobs like us, slaying your country. But I am curious to know, Why do Turkish ppl like this dude (cos we obviously don't like him).
"we"
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

"we" being the most of Europe countries -if that makes it more comprehensive for @Mimsy for President
Jaeger

iwillspankyou wrote:"we" being the most of Europe countries -if that makes it more comprehensive for @Mimsy for President
Source ? Is there a rigorous statistical study that says "most of Europe countries" don't like him ?
Actually, I think it's the least of their worries. They are happy that Turkey is doing the dirty work of Europe’s immigration control.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Mimsy for President wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:"we" being the most of Europe countries -if that makes it more comprehensive for @Mimsy for President
Source ? Is there a rigorous statistical study that says "most of Europe countries" don't like him ?
ActualIy, I think it's the least of their worries. They are happy that Turkey is doing the dirty work of Europe’s immigration control.

sweep www - and be a hole lot smarter -the smear is real :cry:
Jaeger

So no. Next time, speak for yourself.
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Mimsy for President wrote:
Show hidden quotes
ActualIy, I think it's the least of their worries. They are happy that Turkey is doing the dirty work of Europe’s immigration control.

sweep www - and be a hole lot smarter -the smear is real :cry:

I don't permit foreigners like you , butchering the beautiful english language.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

no response - only smurf from @Mimsy for President there is nothing there - there. Do you have anything to communicate - love to see it
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

next time you speak norwegian or any other language @InsectPoison - give it your best!!
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

iwillspankyou wrote:next time you speak norwegian or any other language @InsectPoison - give it your best!!

There is absolutely no need for me to speak a useless language such as Norwegian. However, you could do with a bit of English lessons.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

:huh: :devil: NOBODY can answer my original question - just trolls and noobs so far. I will refresh - why do the turks love him enough to re elect, anybody have a good answer to that question: :shock:
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

iwillspankyou wrote::huh: :devil: NOBODY can answer my original question - just trolls and noobs so far. I will refresh - why do the turks love him enough to re elect, anybody have a good answer to that question: :shock:

Turkey has a history of being ruled by authoritarian governments; democracy is a fairly new phenomenon there. It;s not surprising that the Turks would gravitate towards powerful rulers, since they have been governed by them for thousands of years.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Papist wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote::huh: :devil: NOBODY can answer my original question - just trolls and noobs so far. I will refresh - why do the turks love him enough to re elect, anybody have a good answer to that question: :shock:

Turkey has a history of being ruled by authoritarian governments; democracy is a fairly new phenomenon there. It;s not surprising that the Turks would gravitate towards powerful rulers, since they have been governed by them for thousands of years.

Don't be so afraid to 1v1 me
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Because the idea that Turkey should be a EU member has been rejected when Sarkozy was one of the most influent EU leaders. And he was right about it. The result was that Turkey turned to nationalism and islamism again. Now they're less interested in making Turkey a secular state. They are funding "cultural" projects across the world so that mosks would be built in a number of countries. This is part of their plan to extend islamism and Turkish influence in the world. So, Turks aren't turning anti-democratic, they're just starting to show their old colours. They've always been this way, they don't have much in common with the European culture of democracy.