[POLL] Euro 2016

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.

Which nation will win Euro 2016?

Poll ended at 25 Jun 2016, 10:41

Albania
2%
Austria
2%
Belgium
3%
Croatia
2%
Czech Republic
2%
England
5%
France
11%
Germany
29%
Hungary
2%
Iceland
2%
Ireland
No votes
Italy
6%
Northern Ireland
No votes
Poland
2%
Portugal
6%
Romania
No votes
Russia
2%
Slovakia
No votes
Spain
15%
Sweden
3%
Switzerland
2%
Turkey
3%
Ukraine
No votes
Wales
6%

Total votes: 66

Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Re: [POLL] Euro 2016

Post by sergyou »

Mimsy for President wrote:
sergyou wrote:
Show hidden quotes

good defense is part of football , we might not have been the best "show off " team but we have been consistent and if we are in the finals it is because we deserve to be .
Then why would you hate on a team that did better than yours?

i am not hating on your team . coming from the nation that called our national team , "trash ,don't deserve to be in the final , boring" and so on ... not bad :dry:

wales beat belgium 3-1 people considered belgium one of the better teams , we beat wales easily if ur thing we are gonna be that easy then be my guest i like to be the underdog maybe french overconfidence bites them :)
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

sergyou wrote:i am so anoyed by the french suporters , thats iceland's do not impersonate that -.-
1:18 French used to do that and I'm pretty sure others did it way before us. obrigado[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnW-DaGpJv4[/video]
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

sergyou wrote:i am so anoyed by the french suporters , thats iceland's do not impersonate that -.-
1:18 French used to do that and I'm pretty sure others did it way before us. obrigado[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnW-DaGpJv4[/video]

its slighly diferent from the one the french did, french did exactly how icalend did
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

sergyou wrote:
zoom wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Isn't it mainly because you drew even?

good defense is part of football , we might not have been the best "show off " team but we have been consistent and if we are in the finals it is because we deserve to be .

Not sure if you deserve it compared to teams like italy, spain and ger which are pretty much out of this tournament, because of this horrible seeding system
r]
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

Gichtenlord wrote:
sergyou wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Not sure if you deserve it compared to teams like italy, spain and ger which are pretty much out of this tournament, because of this horrible seeding system

what horrible seeding ? seeding was made cuz of the upsets , people were expecting belgium and spain and portugal to be 1st in their groups wasn't the case
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

blaming referees is weak, I dont see how there was a problem with the penalty france got.. That was just a penalty. If you dont want to get a penalty against you then maybe you should consider not doing a nazi greet midair while the other guy is trying to go for the ball..
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

Jerom wrote:blaming referees is weak, I dont see how there was a problem with the penalty france got.. That was just a penalty. If you dont want to get a penalty against you then maybe you should consider not doing a nazi greet midair while the other guy is trying to go for the ball..

No blaming referees is not weak because they are part of the game and they have huge influence in the outcome of the game . the penalty france got is arguably but i am not agaisnt beeing pen , but when u see the pens not given to portugal and the one given to france is no comparison .
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

lol everything about portugal. Well portugal is so unlucky man you're so right, I mean even the side of the bracket is so unlucky. Fifa sold this tournament to france and just gave them an easy bracket.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

Jerom wrote:lol everything about portugal. Well portugal is so unlucky man you're so right, I mean even the side of the bracket is so unlucky. Fifa sold this tournament to france and just gave them an easy bracket.

not it's not everything about portugal i just compared pens that should have been and they weren't simple as that, but is also not everything against portugal all ur posts in this thread have been bashing on portugal , yes portugual was lucky by the last min goal of iceland sending us to 3rd place , but wasn't croatia one of the better teams they best spain without modric didn't they ? wasn't wales one of the better teams (they beat belgium 3-1) if they all lost to portugal is because we played better and we deserved we were a bit fortunate but at the same time we were better than our oposition.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

Jerom wrote:blaming referees is weak, I dont see how there was a problem with the penalty france got.. That was just a penalty. If you dont want to get a penalty against you then maybe you should consider not doing a nazi greet midair while the other guy is trying to go for the ball..
LOL at the "nazi greet midair".
I think the penalty was maybe undeserved. But the 2nd goal was totally fine. Germans clearly dominated the whole match and had 45 min to score. They didn't seem very discouraged when the 2nd half-time started.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Im not bashing on portugal just on your bias. Youre complaining about penalties of a previous match in a current match as if great injustice has been done while in all honesty portugal may thank gods and the lords of random numbers for its seed and this turn of event. You cant seriously keep going on about some sort of injustice in portugals position.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

LOL at the "nazi greet midair".
I think the penalty was maybe undeserved. But the 2nd goal was totally fine. Germans clearly dominated the whole match and had 45 min to score. They didn't seem very discouraged when the 2nd half-time started.

I first doubted but then when I saw it again he was just way to late and consciously put his arms in the most unnatural position ever. Nobody jumps lunging their arms forward coincidentally where the ball was ending up. Stupid? Yes. Correct decision for penalty? Yes, imo.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

Jerom wrote:Im not bashing on portugal just on your bias. Youre complaining about penalties of a previous match in a current match as if great injustice has been done while in all honesty portugal may thank gods and the lords of random numbers for its seed and this turn of event. You cant seriously keep going on about some sort of injustice in portugals position.

i am not complaining i am comparing , i would be complaining if we were out because of not getting deserved penalties. we don't have to thank no one lol , if croatia beat spain without their main star is because they are very good. i am gonna ask u this if we played spain in the 1/16 and beat them would u say we were lucky ?
United States of America Mvp618
Skirmisher
ESO: Mvp618

Post by Mvp618 »

Lez be honest portugal gunna get fucked.

They shoulda lost to Croatia in round of 16, they are lucky they got this far.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

Mvp618 wrote:Lez be honest portugal gunna get fucked.

They shoulda lost to Croatia in round of 16, they are lucky they got this far.

i vê been hearing that since The game vs croatia And has been working Out for us keep Saying it
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Pretty hard to beat poland and wales so it really does work!
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

Jerom wrote:Pretty hard to beat poland and wales so it really does work!

Germany couldnt beat poland And neither could belgium beat wales not sure why ur Saying such things lol
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Coz portugal couldnt beat poland either and belgium couldnt beat italy.

Im saying such things because im sad that portugal is in the finals as neutral support. Would much rather have seen germany/france/italy.
United States of America rickytickitembo
Dragoon
ESO: RickyTickiTembo

Post by rickytickitembo »

Jerom wrote:Coz portugal couldnt beat poland either and belgium couldnt beat italy.

Im saying such things because im sad that portugal is in the finals as neutral support. Would much rather have seen germany/france/italy.

At least Ronaldo gives you someone to root for or against. He certainly adds another aspect to the intrigue of the game.
My favorite donut is chocolate Aiz.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

sergyou wrote:
zoom wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Isn't it mainly because you drew even?

Absolutely. I didn't mean to imply otherwise. I only mean that you literally mainly drew even.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

If Portugual can play just a little better they actually have a good chance in the finals, because France was not even particularly good against the nazi bois, with the exception of Griezmann and three of their defenders, who were outstanding. I can't say France was the better team in yesterday's semi-finals (although Germany wasn't a lot better), but they unquestionably deserved to win.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

@sergyou today its time for cr7 to show whos the best player
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja