serious issue

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag yakuza
Dragoon

Re: serious issue

Post by yakuza »

gibson wrote:If you get genuinely angry because a thread got locked you either need to go to counseling or have no idea what real life is.

I have no problem that the post is locked. but I have a problem with the approach.
"Also I fail to see why mods should be considered like gods, they're just average people who're here to moderate"
-[Armag] diarouga
No Flag yakuza
Dragoon

Post by yakuza »

In fact, the thread where I tried to talk to him, that has been deleted too a while ago..
such narcissistic nature? :/ I think someone else needs a shrink
"Also I fail to see why mods should be considered like gods, they're just average people who're here to moderate"
-[Armag] diarouga
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

I didn't see that thread before it was deleted. Another mod deleted it. Better to send a PM to avoid issues like that as was mentioned earlier.
mad cuz bad
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

wasn't there an issue with people reviving old threads - when they weren't really bumping them, simply replying to it few month late?
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

n0eL wrote:I locked it because there is a topic about the same exact thing. No reason to have 50 threads about the exact same thing.

But what if it was someone's birthday? and Mitoe's age changes so fast we need a topic like that every week to keep up.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

benj89 wrote:wasn't there an issue with people reviving old threads - when they weren't really bumping them, simply replying to it few month late?

You're free to revive old threads if your post has a purpose. Simple bumps from the basement like "lol" are unnecessary and will result in the thread being closed, but if you want to revive the discussion, go ahead.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Lol
No Flag yakuza
Dragoon

Post by yakuza »

n0eL wrote:I didn't see that thread before it was deleted. Another mod deleted it. Better to send a PM to avoid issues like that as was mentioned earlier.

I don't think it was offensive in any way.
-[Armag] diarouga
No Flag yakuza
Dragoon

Post by yakuza »

I thought this thread was locked
-[Armag] diarouga
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

really man you should change your approach, you started off nicely on ESOC as far as I remember, but now you seem pissed off at admins for no reason whatsoever honestly, you aren't even active that much or something, and yet you whine a lot, totally unnecessary. Mods are fine, I all for locking duplicate threads.
No Flag yakuza
Dragoon

Post by yakuza »

pecelot wrote:really man you should change your approach, you started off nicely on ESOC as far as I remember, but now you seem pissed off at admins for no reason whatsoever honestly, you aren't even active that much or something, and yet you whine a lot, totally unnecessary. Mods are fine, I all for locking duplicate threads.

I don't wanna add anything. :hmm:
It is upto you how you wanna judge me..
(& btw, few things here make me sick, & I'm gonna try to change them. If u want, u can pm me for explanations)
-[Armag] diarouga
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag yakuza
Dragoon

Post by yakuza »

iNcog wrote::hmm:

wanna add anything, dude?
-[Armag] diarouga
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag yakuza
Dragoon

Post by yakuza »

nah, leave it,.. don't wanna discuss them.. bcoz people will term it as "whining" :P
-[Armag] diarouga
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:The ESOC Council is satire and is not relevant to your problems.

As far as I can see the thread was locked for being a duplicate, which is understandable. Try to change up your question a little bit so the thread isn't an exact duplicate.
There's no need for a new thread though. A PM to noel or any other moderator/admin would've been sufficient as well.

Ignore Bramboy. He is jealous because he lacks the popular mandate that upholds the ESOC Council.
Top quality poster.
No Flag yakuza
Dragoon

Post by yakuza »

Laurence Drake wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:The ESOC Council is satire and is not relevant to your problems.

As far as I can see the thread was locked for being a duplicate, which is understandable. Try to change up your question a little bit so the thread isn't an exact duplicate.
There's no need for a new thread though. A PM to noel or any other moderator/admin would've been sufficient as well.

Ignore Bramboy. He is jealous because he lacks the popular mandate that upholds the ESOC Council.

You want me in?? as part of ESOC Council? :lol:
moreover, I have a recommendation from iNcog too.. :P
-[Armag] diarouga
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

:hmm:
No Flag yakuza
Dragoon

Post by yakuza »

pecelot wrote::hmm:

What now?? :P
-[Armag] diarouga
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

yakuza wrote:
Laurence Drake wrote:

You want me in?? as part of ESOC Council? :lol:
moreover, I have a recommendation from iNcog too.. :P

We value people such as yourself who are willing to hold the admins and moderators to account.
Top quality poster.