The earth is actually flat

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

The earth is actually flat

Post by momuuu »

[video]https://youtu.be/p2QmEcDydzQ[/video]

Discuss!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: The earth is actually flat

Post by gibson »

B.o.b. Thinks the earth is flat so I think the earth is flat
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

We dont need B.o.b. to conclude that. Einstein was clearly wrong because electromagnetism is right.
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

The earth also rests on the back of a giant elifent :')
oranges.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

astronauts?
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

The round earth theory is just a hoax being pushed by the Illuminati to sell globes. They are using to profits to pay off the intelligence agencies of all the nations on Earth to prevent them from exposing their insidious plot to name Bill Clinton, Beyonce, and Kim Jong Un co-dictators of a new World State.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

I like the hollow earth theory better but what If we really were tricked that hard!
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Post by Method_man714 »

Papist wrote:The round earth theory is just a hoax being pushed by the Illuminati to sell globes. They are using to profits to pay off the intelligence agencies of all the nations on Earth to prevent them from exposing their insidious plot to name Bill Clinton, Beyonce, and Kim Jong Un co-dictators of a new World State.

Wake up sheeple!!
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Did anyone actually watch the complete video? They start out with this the earth is flat thing, but afterwards some points they made are pretty convincing in the sense that you could be convinced if you don't actually know all the details about it. One of the reasons I linked it, besides being hilarious, is that I actually was doing some research looking for sources and came upon a source similair to this. I spend like 10 minutes reading it until it suddenly went all illuminati.
No Flag Zhanson10
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Zhanson10 »

I'm open minded. This could be true. It's nice to have an alternate theory, to what we've been told this whole time. As of yet, neither theory has evidence so conclusive that a verdict can truly be made.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

It's not true. Gravity is just a proven phenomenon. You can measure it in the lab actually. The funniest part is that the video is attacking einstein's relativity and saying that the electromagnetic theory with ether is correct, while the truth is that Einstein's special relativity (or maybe Lorentz's earlier variant) basically saved the electromagnetic theory and was the only way to keep ether as a credible concept (Einstein did believe an ether could exist).
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Your mom is flat
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

lol how can earth be flat when its hollow? #logic #einstein #urbrainevenmorehollowthanearth
also, nazis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dEwpqd_aFk

No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

hmmm.... what if gravity does not exist, what experiments prove it? maybe its all just about atmospheric pressure and density? just trying to keep an open mind.

the hollow earth theory actually makes a lot of sense, as does the expanding earth theory. they both work together.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:hmmm.... what if gravity does not exist, what experiments prove it? maybe its all just about atmospheric pressure and density? just trying to keep an open mind.

the hollow earth theory actually makes a lot of sense, as does the expanding earth theory. they both work together.

Please dont use the word "keeping an open mind" to cover up a lack of knowledge.

I must ask you: if two masses are measured to attract eachother, but there is no gravity, then what force makes them be attracted?
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

i want to know hoe and under what circumstances that is measured. All i am doing is taking that as a word of faith ya know. the open mind part is just the ability to entertain thoughts that may or may not be true. I am not supporting one thing or another.... remember this was your topic saying the earth is flat!
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Well if you want to support the concept of the idea in the slightest you have to argue why the gravitational force is actually another force. Uncharged masses have experimentally been proven to attract eachother. I personally cannot understand how this would not be gravity. It can't be the electromagnetic force because the masses are uncharged. It can't be the strong or weak force because those aren't strong enough to cause such attraction. It can't be any other force then because that'd just be renaming the same concept of gravity. Therefor, I conclude that gravity not existing is not even a possible concept. I don't see how you can make that work without denying this experimental result.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

yeah, what experiment? how was it done? how was it measured that were were actually attracting?

the hypothetical argument would be that atmospheric pressure does the same thing. like how wood floats in water because of its specific density, we are denser than the air so we fall to the earth via being denser than the air, the balloon rises in the air escaping "gravity" because of its lesser density. once we escape the atmosphere there is no gravity? hmm....
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment
That experiment. The pressure thing you are talking about is the buoyancy force, which only makes us go up relative to a denser medium. That doesn't at all explain why we go down in the first place.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

but if the world is truely flat, how does that change our perspectives on gravity and the forces that move the orbs in the sky?

Cavendish's experiment is one I am somewhat skeptical of. He had problems in calibration of the oscillation of the bar and said he basically guessed, the spring may have just been counter-setting that. or there could have been a slight twist in the wire causing the slightest movement. I would not imagine you could calculate gravity that way considering how weak the forces would be for such small masses and the muddled down gravity fields of the area and earth around it. I mean like it was done over 200 years ago. with calipers that measures to the 100th of an inch?

I know gravity has a squared power loss for distance. but It would seem even a few miles above space earths gravity would have more effect. I guess you could test this by having a man in a suit in a giant vaccum which i suspect also wouldn't work..... just goes to show how mysterious gravity is. Strong yet weak at the same time.

as to why down I really don't know unless the flat earth is on the inside of a spinning track :) or there is a new energy called downness! or it could have something to do with sound and vibration emitted from the earth

but yeah gravity it much easier to think of, but so far cannot be explained! so I wonder if because it just works the way we understand it we do not question it. Like how we use the model of the atom, with electrons and protons etc.. but really it may not like that at all.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

What force is explained then? For as far as I know we dont really understand too well how these forces work.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

actually hollow earth theorists (I am very familiar with the theory) don't believe the earth is flat. Not sure if thats what the OP is claiming or not but anyway... they basically claim the earth is more like a donut, or a hollow bead with a hole through it opening up to the hollow interior. This is an interesting theory because A: scientists admit they know less about whats inside the earth than they do about galaxies far way B: no one has really been to the north pole much to speak of or the south pole. There are no good reliable images, and it is an international no fly zone. So it's hard to disprove, and wouldn't really change much of physics or natural law if it were true. A while back there was a project underway called "Journey to the hollow earth" or something like that from the university of arizona professor who theorized about it. They had gotten a crew of volunteers to gather to rent a icebreaker ship out of Murmansk Russia to voyage to the extreme north in order to investigate the idea for themselves with teams of scientists and civilian experts. it never happened which was unfortunate because i had applied and hoped to be brought along!
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

hollow earth makes so much sense to me, basically as the planet formed from a ball of molten mass the centrifugal force pushes the walls out, the cooling mass exposes releases gas bubbles and expands. but the inner gravity sucks molten mass into the center. The toroidal "donut" shape is even what we base the earths magnetic field on, as well is present in almost every natural thing,
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Sigh stop reading illuminati sites...