Deliciously Disgusting

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
France iNcog
Ninja

Deliciously Disgusting

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France iNcog
Ninja

Re: Deliciously Disgusting

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Doesnt it claim she was a drug dealer too.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

yeah its pretty disgusting as the whole drug war is..... done in a society that allows glamorization in movies and TV. Markets paraphernalia and smoke wear, sells blunt wraps and TOXIC "knock off" legal substitutes. Then calls people criminals for basically following what they have been taught is also culturally acceptable. Basically creating a society of criminals and informants.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

iNcog wrote:
Jerom wrote:Doesnt it claim she was a drug dealer too.

sure

how does that justify any of it?

they take a young 17 year old "drug dealer" who doesn't know better or something

instead of helping the kid come clean and amend her ways, what cops do is basically blackmail her into being a snitch

what do drug cartels do? they shoot her fucking dead

oh drugs and drug cartels are a wonderful, wonderful thing

But you said "why dont drug dealers have some ethic" while pitying a drug dealer. You make no sense to me.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

just because someone is a drug dealer does not make them a bad person, nor does being in the DEA make someone good. People with drug related crimes should be treated like medical patients. Not criminals. High time to legalize and undo all this trauma inflicted on the communities. 20% of the population smokes pot and really no one has the right to stop it. the laws are criminal themselves.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

yeah. its really sad. Had she talked nice to the judge may have gotten off pretty easy being a college student. instead of justice I see extortion/ coercion/ bribery on hands of police. if they are so much about following the law then they should be pressing charges and taking things to court. But in reality they just want to seize that drug money and product to resell. the escalation of the severity in which police wage this drug war just go to make the gangs and cartels much stronger and more violent. Legalization must be the future.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

All I can even say is "oink, oink, oink".
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

iNcog wrote:She reminds me of my little sister. Damnit, why don't drug dealers have at least SOME ethics? Couldn't they just not kill her or something?

Her murder is more ethical than forcing her into a sting.

This is very old news though, apparently.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I find it interesting how she got killed over something which is legal for me to do.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

zoom wrote:
iNcog wrote:She reminds me of my little sister. Damnit, why don't drug dealers have at least SOME ethics? Couldn't they just not kill her or something?

Her murder is more ethical than forcing her into a sting.

This is very old news though, apparently.

:?: :?: :?:
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:I find it interesting how she got killed over something which is legal for me to do.

Welcome to the United Bay of Pigs.

Oink, oink, oink!
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I had a highschool buddy who did the same thing. Except that he was a drug dealer, I think he was dealing more than just weed (ecstasy, pills, etc). When he was in highschool he was just a regular rocker, he had a band, he played guitar, he was a very popular guy in our town. He taught me how to play electric guitar, I only had an accoustic one until then. When we were coming home from high school, basically half the of the town population would salute him, almost everyone knew him. His dad was involved in all sorts of things like managing the sound in some clubs, letting his son manage the music and do some DJ-ing. So everyone who was going clubbing or people who organised parties in clubs knew him. He was kind of a hippie guy, living like a rolling stone, skipping classes, always drinking, smoking, then going home and playing electric guitar. His apartment, where he lived with his family was like a stage, it was always different, every day you could see some new old-looking equipment, studio monitors, guitars, keyboards, lots of posters on the walls, and lots of cigarettes smoke.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs_XYnvKHw4[/video]

He got in the wrong company, with some local maffia members. Those guys had bigger businesses, with prostitution rings, credit card fraud, etc. This buddy I knew (his name was Marius) was also a disk jockey, he was organising parties and managed all the stuff that involved music and sound in the club. Obviously, the club business and the drug dealing were going hand in hand. I think at some point the local maffia boss used Marius in one of his operations, or something like that. Anyway, he eventually got to know some information about the boss.

The police had been trying for years to get something on the boss, to put him in jail, but they had no evidence. So they retained Marius and questioned him. They told him if he doesn't say everything he knows about the local maffia boss, he would go to jail and... "you know what happens to skinny guys like you in jail, right?" So, he eventually cracked under pressure and told them what he knew about the maffia boss. The boss got arrested and was put to trial. He got sentenced to a few years of prison. Somehow he found out that before he got arrested, Marius had been questioned by the police. So, he blamed the whole thing on Marius and sent a message to him, using his henchmen: "when I get out of prison, you're dead".

Local maffia boss (Ghenosu)

Life went on, Marius still organised parties, sold his weed and pills in the club, he was basically a small local drug dealer with lots of connections. But the moment when the maffia boss was about to be freed from jail was approaching. So during the night before the boss would be freed from jail, Marius threw a party with all his mates, then at one point he left the party. He went to his grandmother's home, where he was living, outside the town, he took an air gun and shot himself in the head.

When they organised his funeral, there were like thousands of people and hundreds of cars. It must have been like a tenth of the town's population at his funeral.

I don't know what happened that drove him to become a drug dealer. He wasn't like that when he was in high school. After I finished high school I left town, so I wasn't there to witness any of these things, how he transformed from just a hippie dude with a rock band into a drug dealer with a punk haircut, who got into business with the local maffia boss.

In the meantime, the maffia boss got convicted another time, he went to jail for another 7 years.

Tarantino ain't got shit on what happened in this small town.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

iNcog wrote:why didn't he just move

That's what I asked myself too, but probably the maffia guy threatened he would kill either him or, if he tries to run or hide, someone from his family.
So, he probably decided to off himself to save his family from the mobster's revenge.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

The police wouldn't do shit just on his say-so. He needed evidence that he had been threatened. It's not like those guys scheduled a formal meeting telling him before "we are going to threaten you", so he could record it.
No, maybe he just bumped into some of that mobster's henchmen and one of them told him: hey dude, our boss said once he gets out of jail, you're fucking dead, because you turned him in to the police.

I don't know all the details, since I haven't kept in contact with this high school friend, so most of what I know is from rumours that went around our town. I was living in the capital at that time, so I had no idea what was going on there.

Moral of the story: don't get into drug dealing. There's no telling what can happen if you get in a dealers' network. So, imo, it was her fault too, she should have known better than getting caught with ecstasy pills. And she should have simply consulted a lawyer about the proposal the police made to her. She's not that innocent as you're trying to portray her. Yeah, sure, the police have been greedy and irresponsible too, because they are using informers that have no instruction, no experience in doing that shit, so they can easily get killed if they don't know what they're doing.

But according to their law, she was a criminal, she risked her life in order to save her ass and get the police the information they wanted. The whole thing blew in her face and the police were left holding the bag.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Whether she was a criminal or not is completely irrelevant to the point, as far as I'm concerned: no one should be blackmailed and threatened by the police into doing sting operations. The fact that this criminal and victim was an under-age woman guilty of a – morally speaking – hardly serious crime is equally irrelevant. It merely serves as the icing on the shitcake; she's too young to have sex or drink alcohol, but guns and coercion by authorities into suicidal sting operations is A-OK.

Oink oink oink!
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

No, you're a bad person if you break drug laws. You don't have a right to deal pot just because you think it should be legal. As for this girl, she knew the consequences. If she didn't want to deal with the consequences of this undercover operation, she should have done her time, or, better yet, not dealt drugs in the first place.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

I honestly don't understand this prevailing narrative that breaking drug laws in fine as long as the drug is pot. The law is the law, and you should follow it until you get it changed.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Papist wrote:No, you're a bad person if you break drug laws. You don't have a right to deal pot just because you think it should be legal. As for this girl, she knew the consequences. If she didn't want to deal with the consequences of this undercover operation, she should have done her time, or, better yet, not dealt drugs in the first place.

she was 17, shes legally not even an adult. there is no way that cops should be allowed to use kids in sting operations. I'm pretty sure there are laws against that in normal countries, and if there arent in the usa, then I should really consider that you change that, because this is pure insanity.

that doesnt mean the girl didnt deserve punishment for dealing pot, but that punishment should never have been death, or even risking her life in any case. if you believe that is normal, i am sorry sir, but you are insane.