Five police SHOT DEAD by snipers in Dallas

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Re: Five police SHOT DEAD by snipers in Dallas

Post by n0el »

deleted_user wrote:This board is at its worst in political/social discussions.

AKA society
mad cuz bad
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Wait how exactly is the problem that police are scared of black men and not the guns lol. The police killings in the USA are 200 times as high per capita as those in dutch... But that must just be some retarded random figure, they just racist.

Racial profiling is a thing and will happen in anywhere where there is a specific racial profile. The problem actually is that all sorts of people can just randomly carry a gun, even those that cannot be trusted with it. Thats why the police is scared, and the position of the african americans in the society of the USA is why the police is extra jumpy around them, very logically so.
United States of America Mvp618
Skirmisher
ESO: Mvp618

Post by Mvp618 »

What bothers me is that people act like stereotyping and racial profiling is something that happens without reason. These stereotypes are created with reason, if you compare % violent crimes total by blacks to % black people in America the rate is exceptionally high. Most of the cases in which a black person is killed by a cop, the black individual has some form of prior record and is completing some kind of criminal activity. I understand that changes should be made to prevent cops from taking lives unnecessarily, but people should not act surprised that cops might racially profile.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

Dolan wrote:https://raid.lol/WioPRPiH
Fck that Russian journalist. She deserved it so much.
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Post by Method_man714 »

Mvp618 wrote:
Method_man714 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

No I don't think that at all, there is a certain amount of people you can kill for no reason before you threaten and victimise a group into taking action, the very fact that most police who take innocent lives go unpunished, is enough to force family members for example, into seeking their own justice

You Sir, are a piece of shit. The police officers killed likely had nothing to do with the taking of any of these so called "innocent" lives you speak of. This is not a form of justice, you are just retarded.

I never said the police that were shot deserved to be shot, it's a few giving the majority a bad name, so think before you jump to senseless conclusions and accusations, this shit doesn't happen in most country's because most country's police use tasers when American police useualy shoot first ask questions later, notice I'm not saying all American police do it. Look at home many people are killed by American police compared to other country's in Europe, then you will why people are wrongful targeting American police.
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.