vegans!

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
France iNcog
Ninja

vegans!

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Re: vegans!

Post by momuuu »

Incog your rant style doesnt make you convincing, it just makes you angry.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Yeah, Incog needs his daily dose of angry rants. :blush:

:salt: :salt: :salt:
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

this thread had potential
Top quality poster.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

why do you even give fuck to the people who give fucks to you?
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

well being a vegan is political, and politics is about values, and people tend to think of their values as universal and that if all people had their values, the world would be such a better place
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Octanium wrote:why do you even give fuck to the people who give fucks to you?

isnt that how you fuck, it takes 2 to tango, right? If you only give fucks to people who don't give you fucks, i think its called rape.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

umeu is right, don't get raped, run as soon as you see a vegan rapist :lol:
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

Homo optimus has taken over, superior as they are in intellect to homo sapiens. I helpfully address the following to homo optimus:

Homo Optimus,

Tireless as you are, you ought give off fattening up cows and chickens. You must know of the recent advances we have yielded from experiments on the inferior homo sapiens: it is proven they can be produced and harvested orders of magnitude more efficiently with our New System.

The sapiens can be enclosed in small cells. They will need access to a trough through which can flow nutrient enriched grain. It is necessary to slant the flooring at an angle so that their waste runs-off throughout the day. This can be collected and used as fertilizer. "Nothing wasted" - a motto we more than live by. Re. harvesting, with our New System the Growers will reach 250lb in approx. 13 weeks post birth. Rest assured this remarkable feat has been both means and stress tested with current industry-standard industrial systems.

We - and consumers - take sapien's welfare very seriously, and our New System has been awarded five-stars by both the National Sapien's Welfare Council and the independent Board of Food Hygiene and Public Interest Committee.

Please find attached a testimonial from a farmer who has trialled our New System

--

"J. - Grower, New East Colony, 14/B.c118

The New System is fantastic. I come from a line of traditional garden growers. We grow other things too, of course; the sapiens are something of a hobby. It's great to get in touch with nature, and you learn to respect the sapiens you eat, as well as to take responsibility - after all, you have to kill them yourself. It really makes a man out of you. We've had sapiens for 2 generations, and when I heard about the New System I thought it was just another flash in the pan. Sure, 250lb in 13 weeks - to be honest I thought the company was nuts! The commercial lawyers would have a field day with this one! Then the more I looked into it, and heard about it from friends who had tried it, it seemed like it was the real deal. It's not particularly expensive and the run-off is even collected twice weekly as part of the standard package.

The trial delivery was one sapien - it's meant as a proof of concept. Makes sense what with the 250 lb in 13 weeks claim. The sapien was delivered a day old. My youngest thought it was cute and wanted to name it. Called it iNcog, whatever that means. The cell was actually a refurbished pig stall. The sapien is grounded and can lean sideways on either ribcage or lie on its back or stomache. We got the feed from one of the local suppliers, and fitted the tube in the slot near the cage door. Sure enough, 12 weeks, 225lb! With just a week to go, the whole family was tinged with excitement, and a little bit of tension.

I decided to let my youngest harvest iNcog. I knew it would be hard for him – he'd really grown fond of the little sapien, but life is tough, and he had to learn where his food comes from. Come harvest day, my youngest actually woke up crying. He'd had a nightmare, and felt terrible. I explained to him that I know it's sad to have to take iNcog's life after raising it, putting its' food in the feeding tube, even cleaning up its' run off. He really cared for the sapien, I'll tell you that. But it's something you have to do, I told him. And the sapien won't even notice – it'll be over in an instant.

I spent the day before harvest showing my youngest how to sever the neck in one swift cut. We had a great day together, and I bought a dozen watermelons and coconuts for the occasion. He had the cut just right, holding the knife pressed hard into the flesh. "Don't think about it – press in and cut across", I repeatedly told him. Despite his misgivings, I knew he was ready.

So we brought the sapien out and dragged it over to the shed. It started freaking out and shouting. Poor little thing. It was probably confused; no doubt, being dragged out of your stool after all this time has got to be scary. Of course, I'd seen it all before, but my youngest still wasn't used to it. “I know it's difficult. That's why we have to get iNcog into the shed quickly, it'll calm down in there like they all do.”

In the shed, I held the sapien head down over the killing stool. My youngest had the knife. “When you're ready”, I told him. He looked horrified, but he nodded. I dragged the sapien's head up, and firmly held it there, exposing the neck, and gave my youngest a look which told him 'go on, now's the time, don't hesitate'.

He came up next to me and put the knife to the sapien's throat, who, besides some panting and squealing was otherwise calm. On feeling the knife it started to kick and squirm. My youngest did it right, and cut right across the key veins and arteries. Blood started spurting out, and did so for about four minutes. The sapien screamed just after the cut, but then collapsed into a heap on the floor. My youngest was visibly upset. He looked at me like a tragedy had taken place. "This is how the world works", I told him, and then I went to take the carving equipment to get iNcog ready for the freezer.”
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Objectively we should eat less meat and better quality meat. But saying we should eat zero meat and no eggs no milk etc is fucking retarded and I want to puke on anyone saying that
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

@musketjr do you actually expect anyone to read that? Tl:dr plz
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I think the day when we will become devoid of any cruelty and aggressivenes is the day we'll be dead as a species and we will cease having any biological support for what we call passions, drives, envy, resolve.

We'll become as meek and placid as vegetables.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

iNcog wrote:ok guys i'm not going to lie, i'm trolling vegans on reddit by taking their bullshit one step further

i've had some interesting answers but here's a quote which I wish vegans understood a little more clearly:

It seems you value life too much! And I have no idea how could I possibly convince you that life itself is not that important. What's really important is the quality of a life.

^ This applies to livestock which eat, 100%

Remember, vegans say that we should not even take eggs from chickens. Now, in our garden, we have 7 or 8 chickens. They live a glorious, VIP, chicken life. Green grass, sun, rain, lots of food (you can buy a big sack of old bread at the local supermarket for €1), protection vs predators (we've got tons of foxes around).

Probably the best life you could want as a chicken, unless freedom > (which it doesn't, as a chicken).

I think that, if our chickens lead such a chill, good life, is it really all that bad if take their eggs? .... well i think that no, but a vegan will say yes, it's bad/unacceptable. <_<

heck, in my eyes, it's also fair to take an axe to the chickens and eat them. they've lived a privledged life, we make it quick and clean. not only are they delicious but i feel good knowing that the chickens, all in all, lived a good life. isn't that more important? being killed by a humane human is surely preferable to getting eaten alive by a fox? watch some lion kills on youtube, that gives u some perspective

"I agree. The day we cut little iNcog's throat wasn't pleasant, but he led a privileged life. He didn't have to worry about food nor the harsh weather and he was safe from predators. If other homo optimii have a problem with that, well, to each his own is what I say" - J.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

iNcog wrote:I'm not a chicken. <_<

Ignorance is a bliss and it's quite relevant to note that in this discussion.

of what relevance is it that you are not a chicken to homo optimii?

remember, homo optimus holds itself to be as superior to homo sapiens as you hold yourself to be to chickens.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I have no problem with killing animals, neither would I have a problem if I was really being raised to be eaten by some sort of super intelligent life form. Circle of life my niqa
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Why do you hate animals so much, Incog? You gonna eat your dog too? Guys, don't let crueltycog near your pets, he might eat them.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

musketjr wrote:
iNcog wrote:I'm not a chicken. <_<

Ignorance is a bliss and it's quite relevant to note that in this discussion.

of what relevance is it that you are not a chicken to homo optimii?

remember, homo optimus holds itself to be as superior to homo sapiens as you hold yourself to be to chickens.

lion believes hes superior to gazelles thats why he eats gazelles? or he just eats gazelles?

human believes he superior to lion? but he wouldnt eat lion, cuz its usually too dangerous.

lion eats human anyway if he gets the chance an doesnt care if the human thinks hes superior. does the lion feel superior to human?

veganism is a political orientation. if you want people to become vegan, get elected.
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

Veganism is strange tbh. There's an inherent contradiction in it because we've created many species for domestic purposes that wouldn't survive in the wild/without human assistance, so if the vegans really got what they wanted then they'd essentially be killing millions of millions of innocent animals and ending several species.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

You guys are funny. I have been on a plant based diet for nearly 6 years. I sometimes say vegan because its easier for people to understand, but most vegans will say I am not because I do eat honey. and have some leather products from hunted animals and even skinned some roadkill. Thankfully though I see more of that vegan lingo becoming more encompassing to not be so exclusive as any who are on that path are doing a great thing. Its the best thing I ever did for myself, my health, and the planet. The amount of meat consumed, what has to be done to sustain that production is really quite sickening. Far from what having your own hens are. Their extremism is nothing more than the opposite side of the mirror reflecting the extreme position of the meat industry and dairy industry. That lobbies the gov't for subsidies so you can afford it (otherwise would cost 80-90$ per lb) and makes food pyramids teaching them as children what to put on their plate.