Nice attack

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag wuziqii
Musketeer

Re: Nice attack

Post by wuziqii »

wtf
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

tedere12 wrote:"war"

You know how many cities and historical places of interests are already in shambles in syria? You should look up some of pictures on google. It's insane.
r]
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Gichtenlord wrote:
tedere12 wrote:"war"

You know how many cities and historical places of interests are already in shambles in syria? You should look up some of pictures on google. It's insane.

I am aware of that dear sir
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL4xRwl1f3A[/video]
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Re: Nice

Post by zoom »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Worst part about this is that Hollande announced today that he won't be extending the emergency period because most of the terrorism threats have been subsided..
That's pretty funny, actually. To be fair though, Euro-Trash Cup 2016 is over, after all...
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

iNcog wrote:Just one dumbass who decided to rent a truck and kill French people during their national holiday.

His only criminal record was "petty" shit: theft and armed robbery. You tell me why he did that, because we shouldn't be in Syria? :/

That's the mistake you Frenchies do, you minimise the cause of the attack. "It was just a petty criminal who just happened to decide to run a truck into a crowd". Are you that naive to believe this guy wasn't motivated by what's going on in Syria, by what Isis is indoctrinating people with? What else motive could someone of Tunisian (Arab-Muslim) background have to kill tens of people and wound others more?

Yeah, you and the rest of Europe shouldn't have gotten involved in Syria. This is Iraq revisited. It's the same scenario. The west decided: hey, we can't let that dictator stay in power, especially since he's a Russian ally. We have to stir their nest, feed armed opposition, create a civil war, then we send our air force to bomb the shit out of them. Until we set the people of Syria "free", basically letting them deal with a fractured society, like in Iraq. Do you think if you remove dictators from the Middle East, those countries magically become Muslim democracies? Rofl.

Iraq is the lesson nobody cares to learn from. After "democracy" was installed by force in Iraq, they are a nebulous territory, split between different religious and military factions fighting each other. Regular bomb attacks are killing hundreds of people. The death toll in Iraq has reached 250 000 since Saddam has been removed from power. What has been achieved? Is Iraq better off without Saddam in power? After more than 250 000 deaths (civilians and combat troops), the country is a literal warzone, divided between different partisan groups. Many of their ancient archeological sites have been destroyed by war. Even Americans eventually pulled out, because obviously "they did their job" and left a peaceful and flourishing country behind them.

Now it's Syria's turn.

This has all been motivated by USA's geopolitical interest in removing Assad, who is a Russian ally. They just want to gradually turn every Middle East state into a USA vassal. Did you see how this plan turned out in Egypt? Or in Lybia? Or in Iraq? It backfired. The newly elected political elite was either quickly dismissed by the population for being too appeasing to the USA or turned against the USA.

Now what have we learned from all this? Quote Hollande:
We will further strengthen our actions in Syria and Iraq,

Meaning, we continue to bomb the shit out of Syria, which will lead to even more migration, more human destruction, more terrorist attacks in Europe, more wasted money on a policy that is failing. The result will be that the politicians who decide this will lose power. And what effect do you think these terrorist attacks in Europe will have on elections? Right-wing and radicals will gain more and more power, until they will eventually get to power and you will see policies which turn us back in time. You will see a reversal of global relations (travelling, trade, freedom of movement, tourism). You will possibly see a crumbling European Union, because in their stupidity, right-wing and radical parties in Europe think the EU is their enemy. They don't realise that a fragmented Europe will be a weaker Europe versus Russia, it will have smaller economies which pay taxes to trade among themselves, you will see a slower transit of goods between states (yeah your nice gadget you bought on Amazon or eBay will not arrive so fast and may easily get stuck in a customs facility in the Netherlands, because their local law doesn't allow you to buy X unless you pay a very high tax for it when it transits their territory etc), etc.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

iNcog wrote:But yeah @Gichtenlord you're right, those fuckers in Nice had it coming to them and deserved it!

@Couprider you're talking about refugees, I thought you meant normal immigrants from North Africa or something. The terrorist in question here is a French-Tunisian person, 31 years old. Not a migrant. Just a religious fundamentalist really

Since he neither said nor implied it, what makes you think Kitchenlord believes the victims deserved it?
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Couprider wrote:1. dont take part in middle east conflicts 2. dont accept immigrates

poor people: they vote for the bosses to become presidents, the presidents destroy the home of immigrates, and the immigrates kill the people. a ridiculous circle.
A Chinese person failing to see the point of immigration and refugee relief.
:chinese:

MIND = BLOWN
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

I WOULDN'T EXPECT THE CHINESE TO HAVE SYMPATHY
Top quality poster.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

If all those victims had been equipped with a fully-automatic assault rifle, they could have stopped this from happening. When will Europe learn!??
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Definitely, but only fully-automatic trucks – the right to bear trucks is sacred.
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

zoom wrote:Definitely, but only fully-automatic trucks – the right bear trucks is sacred.

i PERSONALLY FEEL THE RIGHT TO TRUCK BEARS IS MORE IMPORTANT IT IS PROTECTED IN THE USS CONSTITUTION
Top quality poster.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

iNcog wrote:I'm reading this piece, I think it's not bad: http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arc ... ts/384980/

It at least gives an answer to the question "why?"

I can see the point of leaving these states alone, but I don't think that that would work out. In the end, that entire area and the people in it (fanatics) are all a clusterfuck.

So what the fuck do I care that Muslims kill each other for religious reasons and they also kill Westerners for religious reasons? Does that make it more reasonable to continue to attack a nebulous organisation, whose tentacles may spread as far as Australia? You can't fight such a thing, especially when their devouts are ordinary people who suddenly commit terrorist attacks. If they lose territory they will just go underground like Al Qaeda, promising they will one day re-conquer their country. You just give them yet another motive to keep fighting with even more commitment. It's a naive hope that you can destroy them like this.

I think the best solution is a separation from the Arabic/Muslim world. It is obvious that globalism does not work with this culture. It is completely resistant to change or outside norms, it refuses to follow those "universal rights" that we Europeans think are reasonable. For them following an imaginary entity and his prophet's teachings is the most important thing. There is probably some kind of cultural-genetic link between the kind of religion they have and the biological types living there. We all believe in imaginary things, but our beliefs do not ask us to "kill infidels" (basically anyone else who doesn't share our beliefs), to cut off thieves' hands, to behead those who deny the holyness of Koran, etc.

Europe and the civilised world is totally incompatible with Islam's beliefs and practices. Those who are portrayed as tolerant and civilised, integrated Muslims are also those who follow this religion less strictly than the "true believers". They are soft believers. It's the religion itself which has criminal tenets, that reflect the mentality of the Medieval Ages, even though it's been more than 1000 years since the Middle Ages have ended. Mentally they are still living in that period of time, even though they use imported Western technology.

And these ISIS followers are even worse, they reject any form of modernity, be it religious, political, cultural. They programmatically want to go back in time and force everyone to drop modernity of any kind.

How can you respond to this? By fighting them? That's what they want. They thrive on violence, this is what gives them an international voice. The fact that they become visible in the international media is what motivates them and provides them with a sounding board which can pass their message on and impress their followers. They get the impression they have a huge impact, by committing these attacks. So, if you fight them, they will just continue to organise such attacks. If they lose territory, they will go into stealth mode, like Al Qaeda and organise as a clandestine organisation split into many international cells. Such cells have been reported as far as Indonesia and Australia.

I don't think fighting them is the solution. I think we should isolate them, we should create programmes for migration in which particular geographical areas are marked as having a "high risk" and refuse to accept any migrant from those parts of the world. And frankly, those who just arrived in Europe should be sent back to Afghanistan, Lybya, Iraq, wherever they came from. And those from Syria should be probably sent to Saudi Arabia, since they have so much money but they refuse to allow any Syrians on their territory. This is how their Muslim "brothers" act towards each other. They reject each other and we are held responsible by these left-wing idiotic international organisation like the UN to give any Arab who wants a comfy lifestyle in a Western country. We are the biggest idiots and they know they can profit on our account. They consider this our weakness, they consider our beliefs in universal rights etc etc a weakness they can use to their advantage. They don't believe in universal human rights, they believe in what "Allah" said.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

all are still welcome... lol
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

iNcog wrote:
One way to un-cast the Islamic State’s spell over its adherents would be to overpower it militarily and occupy the parts of Syria and Iraq now under caliphate rule. Al‑Qaeda is ineradicable because it can survive, cockroach-like, by going underground. The Islamic State cannot. If it loses its grip on its territory in Syria and Iraq, it will cease to be a caliphate. Caliphates cannot exist as underground movements, because territorial authority is a requirement: take away its command of territory, and all those oaths of allegiance are no longer binding. Former pledges could of course continue to attack the West and behead their enemies, as freelancers. But the propaganda value of the caliphate would disappear, and with it the supposed religious duty to immigrate and serve it. If the United States were to invade, the Islamic State’s obsession with battle at Dabiq suggests that it might send vast resources there, as if in a conventional battle. If the state musters at Dabiq in full force, only to be routed, it might never recover.

So, from what I understand, a Caliphate is basically a political regime which applies Islamic law (Sharia). In order to BE a caliphate, there are a bunch of requirements: one of them is territory, another is that you HAVE to wage war with neighboring countries and finally, and also you aren't allowed to recognize another authority other than god (so no UN).

"Real" muslisms are required to do whatever they can to enter the caliphate. we're talking the hardcore kind and that is why you have islamists from all over the world who try to enter Syria (it's why we take their passports also).

Interesting
I think you're missing the central point of a caliphate; it claims supreme authority over all muslims. Typically this entails that all muslims are the caliph's bitch and that all non-muslims must die.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

Laurence Drake wrote:I WOULDN'T EXPECT THE CHINESE TO HAVE SYMPATHY

LOL china didnt throw bomb on syria
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

iNcog wrote:No, a caliphate requires land to function, read the article. Or rather, should I say, be recognized as legitimate.
Now, the really fucking perverted part about all of this is that this regime is attracting people who indentify as fundamental islamsists. When they can't get to Syria, what they instead do is carry out acts such as this one.
That there are people at all who view ISIS as legitimate and who are sympathetic to their cause is downright worrying as shit.

Dude, the West will never fully control Iraq. Why do you think the USA retreated from Iraq. USA the "most powerful military force" on the planet lost control of Iraq. Of Afghanistan too. Why do you think they retreated? Because their mission was a success and Iraq and Afghanistan are flourishing democracies? Big fucking kek.
The caliphate will survive, even if it's located in one town, and defended by nuclear and biological weapons. But again, the West will never manage to fully control that fucked up territory. It will just engage itself again in a long war of attrition with myriad of local gangs setting bomb traps everywhere, and eventually managing to just lose thousands of soldiers without making the country anymore democratic or peaceful or free of the caliphate.
iNcog wrote:Those attacks will continue to take place so as long as there is a regime in place which incites them. Remember ISIS encouraging lone wolves to act on their own?

These guys hate anything modern, remember? They hate non-believers and think they should all die. They also believe future events will lead to the caliphate losing thousands of people, and barely surviving as a small force of 5000 fighters. They are not afraid they will lose fighters, they will continue even with 1000 followers and still do more damage in the West, using terror attacks, than the West will manage to do anything about it.

The West's weakness is that it has to respect civilians' rights, it is forced by international laws to accept refugees, etc, all these rules which don't apply to ISIS. So the West will be sensitive to civilian casualties, to losing lots of soldiers in that area, etc etc. While ISIS doesn't give a shit, they will thrive under worse conditions, because they are motivated by beliefs, not money, not politics, not anything that motivates the West. They genuinly believe they are on a moral higher ground, with their Medieval beliefs. They consider the West a place of degeneracy, with their policies which protect adultery, homosexuality, women emancipation (which is against the role Allah gave to women), drugs and alcohol consumption, materialism, etc etc. They believe they are the good guys fighting for the good cause to get rid of the sinful infidels, whether they are Western or not.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --