What us more human to forgive or to be angry

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

What us more human to forgive or to be angry

Post by rsy »

hey guys I m super angry at a person close to me right now. Should I forgive her or should I b angry at her? What's the more human choice?
P.S. they r family consider ur options again pls
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Re: What us more human to forgive or to be angry

Post by Laurence Drake »

You have to be more specific than that.
Top quality poster.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

imo you should take time, sit alone, listen to some calm music thinking about whatever happened which led to this from different povs, then decide accordingly.

edit:btw belated happy birthday
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Post by _venox_ »

Eso-community is the first place to ask for advice in your personal life. But always remember: Reality is an illusion and the universe is a hologram. c:
Also both reactions are considered human, unlike driving over lots of people killing them in the process.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

always forgive, be the better man
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

dont mess with your mom, shell kick your ass
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

rsy wrote:hey guys I m super angry at a person close to me right now. Should I forgive her or should I b angry at her? What's the more human choice?

I wish you were a little more specific. Well I don't think you should remain angry forever; it's natural to be angry in the beginning. I think you have to forgive them at some point for your own peace of mind (not because it's "manly" or whatever, you should never do anything you don't want to do for a reason like that) . It's really up to you, you can chose to forgive them unconditionally, pretend like nothing happened, and give them your trust again straight away. Or, you can chose to keep your distance a little bit until SHE makes it up to you and wins your trust again. Depends on how bad the thing she did to you was I guess, and how much pressure she was under to betray you. If she was under little pressure but they still did it, maybe she doesn't care so much about you. If she was under a lot of pressure to do it, maybe she still cares a lot about you. Don't act without thinking though, as you might do something you regret later. Just try to see the situation from her perspective, and then decide. Maybe she meant well and thought the thing she did would help you in the long run.

I know it's really hard to do the things I said, but I think it's the most rational way to go about it and you can at least try.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

^wise words Ovi

Being angry is a right you do have.
Acting within that emotion is not wise and you might regret.

Being able to talk about stuff and forgive is powerfull and God will bless such things.
Take care&all the best
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
No Flag Generator
Musketeer

Post by Generator »

rsy wrote:hey guys I m super angry at a person close to me right now. Should I forgive her or should I b angry at her? What's the more human choice?

You'll regret doing or saying anything extreme or harsh. Just grab a beer or some drugs and chill out and give it time.