California now has LGBT lessons in pubic school

Place open for new posts ā€” threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
France iNcog
Ninja

Re: California now has LGBT lessons in pubic school

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ā†‘
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

Jerom wrote:Calling homosexuality a disorder is extreme and probably not wise due to being hurtful, but it's not that much of a stretch. I mean, it's kinda weird and nonstandard. Like if someone has a weird hand or sth, or idk he's albino or whatever you can think of, it is called a disorder. Even autism is. So why not homosexuality?

About 1 to 2 percent of the worlds population has red hair. Disorder? #weirdandnonstandard :devilrazz:

I don't even know what incog is trying to say.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

So disorder is hardly defined? For as much as I can tell, being homosexual makes life harder and reproducing harder especially.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Homosexuality is most likely the reason why human females are attractive for most men. It has to do with an anthropological trait called neoteny (pedomorphism), which most likely played a very important part in why our children can have such a long period of development before they can become fully autonomous. This also implies a very long period of cognitive development from childhood to early adulthood. For most other species these developmental stages are much shorter, their offspring are supposed to become self-reliant much faster than human offspring. And, of course, all other species lack adolescence, which for humans is yet another period of cognitive development. It's like human development happens in biological slow-motion, to allow for a very complex cognitive development. This is all the product of neoteny, the trait which makes the member of a species retain juvenile traits into adulthood. And this trait is what makes both women attractive and some men gay.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ā†‘
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Mental disorders are decided in a sort of political manner. A bunch of people in a committee of experts work towards a consensus, based on scientific evidence and... social norms.

So pedophilia is one of those things which are classified as a mental disorder or behavioural disorder (impulse control), because it breaks social norms and it has the potential to harm other individuals.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I think pedophilia and ephebophilia exist in the human species also because neoteny played such a huge role in our species.