Happy birthday Mitoe

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Happy birthday Mitoe

Post by momuuu »

Found this short story (translated from dutch) and thought of @mitoe for some reason.

In the middle of the night the kricket strolled through the woods, on his way home.
It was so dark that he didnt dare to jump or fly, he could only stroll.
The kricket didnt like the night. He didnt like darkness, en he didnt like tiredness either, nor sleepyness, falling asleep and sleeping.
He liked waking up - because it was always light again then - and getting out of bed, rubbing his eyes and stretching, going outside and holding his hand above his eyes against the light.
But most of all he liked having a birthday. If he thought about that he was never sad. That was impossible.
He was standing in front of his house, which looked cold, dark and abandoned.
But in his mind light burned everywhere and his house was filled with guests, which were there without him knowing.
'Happy birthday, Kricket!' they yelled, when he entered. 'Happy birthday!' They overloaded him with presents.
'But it is not my birthday,' said the kricket and he looked around him amazed. 'It has just recently been my birthday.'
'For us it is always your birthday,' yelled his guests.
'And its becoming more and more your birthday,' yelled the frog louder than the rest.
The sun had risen in the middle of the night for the occasion and shone inside through the window.
The kricket saw that everyone looked at him happily.
'But I dont have anything at home' he yelled suddenly, startled.
'You have everything at home,' said the guests.
The kricket looked around him.
'But how is that possible?'
'Yeah, we dont know either.'
Cakes emerges from every corner of the room and out of every cake came a new guest with new presents, while the frog looked for the softest cakes to dive into from the ceiling.
It was a beautiful party.
They danced and sang and the time stopped from pure enjoyment.
The lion asked for silence and held a speech. He declared the kricket to be the animal with the most birthdays in the world. And while everyone listened quietly he cleared his throat and said: 'Hereby I declare that there will never be one day again that is not your birthday.'
The guests cheered.
The kricket entered his house. It was very dark and quiet.
He closed his eyes and tried not to breathe.
He waited for one moment. Then he leapt into his bed and fell asleep before he had to breathe again.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Re: Happy birthday Mitoe

Post by Ashvin »

so depp, reminds me of Johnny
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

The only problem is that mitoe loves sleeping and hates waking up. Otherwise itd have been perfect.
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

HB bud