Munich Shooting

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
France iNcog
Ninja

Munich Shooting

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Re: Munich Shooting

Post by momuuu »

official terrorism thread. When you reach the point where that seems a legit consideration its a pretty sad state.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

I'm afraid about the World Youth Day in Cracow... :hmm:
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

https://twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/ ... 3426531329

Balcony Man: Du Arschloch, du Wixxer / "You fucking Asshole you..."
>Shooter: "Because of you I [unintelligible]..."

Balcony Man: "You cunt you. you're a cunt"
>Shooter: Und jetzt muss ich ne Waffe kaufen um euch ???umzubringen??? / "...and now I have to buy a gun to shoot you"

Balcony Man: Dir gehört der Schädel abgeschnitten, du Arschloch / "a gun fuck off your head isn't on right"
>Shooter and Balcony man shouting at each other

Balcony Man apparently to people filming: "He's got a gun here the guy has one"
Unseen voice: Scheiss Türken / "Shit/Fucking Turks!"
Balcony Man: Scheiss Kanacken / "Shit/Fucking Kanacken" (foreigners basically)
Balcony man to someone else : Er hat eine geladene Waffe "EY! HE'S GOT A GUN! He has loaded his gun! Holt die Bullen! Get the cops here!"

>Shooter: Ich bin Deutscher / "I am German."
Balcony Man: Du bist ein Wixxer, bist du / "You're a cunt is what you are"

>Shooter: Hört auf mich zu filmen! / "Stop filming!"
Balcony Man: "A cunt is what you are, what the fuck are you doing?"

>Shooter: Ich bin hier geboren worden. / "Yeah what, I was born here!"
Balcony Man: Was macht dich deutsch? / "What makes you German???"
Na und? Was machst für einen Scheiß? / So what? What shit are you doing?

>Shooter: "I grew up here in the Hartz 4 (unemployment benefits in Germany) area.
???Wenn ihr mir Hartz4 gebt??? / When you give me Hartz4?
Balcony Man and Shooter talk at same time, can't make it out.
>Shooter: Ich war in Behandlung
>Shooter says something about "Behandlung" which is "treatment" in both medical treatment or just how you treat people,not sure which one he means.
Balcony man: Ja, Behandlung. Du gehörst in die Psychiatrie du Arschloch. / Yes, therapy. You belong to psychiatry, you asshole.

>Shooter: Ich habe nichts getan. Halten Sie die Schnauze.
>Shooter: "I haven't done anything here for [unintelligible]"
>Shooter: "Just shut your fucking face man"
Balcony Man: Du Wixxer, du / "You cunt you"

Balcony Man: "HEY! HE'S ON THE UPPER FLOOR HERE [unintelligible]"
Filming man goes into cover, shooter starts firing.
Balcony man calls him a cunt again.
Balcony man shouts something at him about "shooting here" and Shooter replies multiple times "Yeah, that's where you're right! Yeah you're right with that!" Yeah you're right!"
Video ends.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
Niue Le Dragon
Dragoon

Post by Le Dragon »

DEFINITELY NOT MUSLIMS
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

I honestly don't understand their motives behind killing these innocent people. It is getting even worse as the days go by. Europe is no longer as safe as it once was.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Le Dragon wrote:DEFINITELY NOT MUSLIMS

Actually, the folks on the balcony seem to be some kind of Slavs, you can hear the voices of the women when the shooter starts shooting in their direction and they all duck and hide.
So it seems the shooter somehow recognised the guy on the balcony wasn't a native German and he tries to insult him by calling him: Shitty Turk.

The balcony guy, probably afraid that he's been mistaken for a Turk, "agrees" with the shooter and says: Shitty sandniggers. He seems to be saying this in order to signal to the shooter he's not a Turk, since "Kanaken" is usually used about people from Turkey or the Middle East. So he is a foreigner but not a Kanaken.

Then just listen very carefully when he starts shooting, how the women on the balcony speak some kind of Slavic/Serb/Croat language.

LE. Actually the guy who filmed didn't talk at all with the shooter, he just recorded the whole thing. There must be a third person on a different balcony who shouted all that stuff to the shooter. And that guy might have actually been a Turk, who knows.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

The police confirmed it was an 18 years old Iranian (maybe born in Germany).
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

He killed 3 Kosovars, 3 Turks, 1 Greek, 1 German teenager with Romanian roots. Dunno about the last victim :/
It's not terrorism according to the media. He's more like a Persian version of Breivik, still according to them.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Yeah, it seems he failed a final exam last week. He was depressed. He had been the victim of two crimes (theft and aggression in 2012). He had been bullied at school. So he used a fake Facebook account to attract his class mates to the McDonald restaurant where he was planning to start the shooting.
He had books on mass killings and was a fan of the guy who did the Winnended school shootings in Germany in 2009.

So, there are all the ingredients of a mini-Virginia Tech-style shooting spree. And of course, the right wing will be fighting to spin this as a muslim/imigrant massacre, while the leftist media will emphasise he was being bullied by other Germans, so Germans need to feel guilty for mistreating him. Which are obviously two distorted ways of looking at the problem.
Niue Le Dragon
Dragoon

Post by Le Dragon »

Dolan wrote:Yeah, it seems he failed a final exam last week. He was depressed. He had been the victim of two crimes (theft and aggression in 2012). He had been bullied at school. So he used a fake Facebook account to attract his class mates to the McDonald restaurant where he was planning to start the shooting.
He had books on mass killings and was a fan of the guy who did the Winnended school shootings in Germany in 2009.

So, there are all the ingredients of a mini-Virginia Tech-style shooting spree. And of course, the right wing will be fighting to spin this as a muslim/imigrant massacre, while the leftist media will emphasise he was being bullied by other Germans, so Germans need to feel guilty for mistreating him. Which are obviously two distorted ways of looking at the problem.

He visited 4chan no doubt.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

There's no evidence about this yet, as far as I've read from the police reports. But yeah, it's possible.