Is the west dangerously close to collapse?

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Is the west dangerously close to collapse?

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

http://wearechange.org/george-soros-pre ... r-america/

Ironic thing is Soros has been linked to funding the BLM... which seems to be a manifestation of what this article talks about.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Re: Is the west dangerously close to collapse?

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Just like he did with the Brittish pound made a fortune betting against it i sure he doing the same thing with the dollar. then investing a measly 30 million to ensure the collapse....
Niue Le Dragon
Dragoon

Post by Le Dragon »

no.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

please explain... I do not see how the socio-economics of the USA can really sustain the divide much longer..... centralized banking and fractional reserve lending have wreaked havoc on the middle class and impoverished. No nation last forever and when the globalized nations collapse it will fall harder and faster than in other times of history
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Niue Le Dragon
Dragoon

Post by Le Dragon »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:please explain... I do not see how the socio-economics of the USA can really sustain the divide much longer..... centralized banking and fractional reserve lending have wreaked havoc on the middle class and impoverished. No nation last forever and when the globalized nations collapse it will fall harder and faster than in other times of history

I'm not going to.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Yes, and the earth is flat.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Jerom wrote:Yes, and the earth is flat.

How does the biggest troll on the page get to be moderator?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Attacking someone's credibility by quoting him is a legitemate tactic in trying to make a point. If youre going to get upset about that, I dont know why you made a thread representing an extremely radical and clearly possibly incorrect view on the world.

That doesnt make me a troll. Thats me putting your comments in perspective.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

I presented an article and a question.... nothing to do about flat earth..... go post that on your thread you made.... /i did not make that thread you did... it makes no point here
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

I wouldn't say dangerously close but who am I? I do think that without drastic changes a collapse will happen eventually, this system certainly isn't sustainable.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@howlingwolfpaw I fear the article is pretty much hitting the nail on its head. The inequality has never been greater in a country that has never been richer (I Am referring to USA if in doubt. I fear the economic system are facing Thor biggest bubble - EVER! When USA fail, the whole western globe will do the same. I fear the 2008 finansial crycis was a warning and a small shock before the big eartcrace.
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Well define the west and define collapse.

Both capitalism and democracy are suboptimal system, yet appear to be associated strongly with the west. Those might collapse some day. Dangerously close? Not closer than during the height of the financial crisis I think.

Inequity of wealth within a country wont cause a collapse if history is anything close to a reliable indication.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

iwillspankyou wrote:@howlingwolfpaw I fear the article is pretty much hitting the nail on its head. The inequality has never been greater in a country that has never been richer (I Am referring to USA if in doubt. I fear the economic system are facing Thor biggest bubble - EVER! When USA fail, the whole western globe will do the same. I fear the 2008 finansial crycis was a warning and a small shock before the big eartcrace.

Yeah, but technically it already did collapse or at least should have in 2008 but was artificially propped up through bailouts at the expense of the threat of a greater collapse later on (due to out of control debt due to fractional reserve lending, all money borrowed at interest. But at that time there were many investors betting against the dollar and those investors actually made trillions at that time. George Soros is most likely doing the same thing, and also is funding BLM which is turning into a violent revolution more than a peaceful protest. Some speculate with the elections as heated and full of racism as they are BLM will grow increasingly radical and will need the cause for martial law. In which Obama might actually cancel the elections and continue on another term, because you cannot have honest democracy voting during a revolution. The key here is that it is actually being orchestrated, and the timing is such that it is being used to cover up the corruption and collapse to place blame on BLM, who are being played like pawns from their emotions on racial and financial injustice. Are being told to do things like block highways to cause further social division when they should be at the court houses making sure due process for justice is being carried out.

That's whats going on in America, on the world stage rising tensions in the middle east, and between NATO and Russia and Japan and China and America and China are preparing for a WW4 scenario. Which is also liked to tensions and unfairness due to centralized banking which is used to manipulate the economies of countries and prevent them from creating something like a new petro dollar. Well I don't really know whats going on behind closed doors, because some of it is all played out. But it seems very uncertain due to some of these factors.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Jerom wrote:Well define the west and define collapse.

Both capitalism and democracy are suboptimal system, yet appear to be associated strongly with the west. Those might collapse some day. Dangerously close? Not closer than during the height of the financial crisis I think.

Inequity of wealth within a country wont cause a collapse if history is anything close to a reliable indication.

I am curious how do you interpret those terms?

Unfortunately nothing was changed to prevent another financial crisis it was only temporarily patched, but do to the exponential growth of debt, adding the bailout to the economy did more to hurt the country than help it as it will snow ball into bigger problems. In my reply above I am starting to draw links to how a revolution may be orchestrated (to fail) to cover up more financial mess. Can you provide examples from history that you are talking about? I am not good enough of a historian to provide examples
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Im pretty sure the top class and the lower class have been further apart than now for thousands of years. That in itself is not enough for a collapse.

Financial crisi are also of all times. In a coupled economy where everything is related large fluctuations around a general trend are to be expected.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

I don't think dangerously close is the right way to describe it, but I think the current system is in its end days. It is simply not sustainable and the effects are already being seen around the world politically.
mad cuz bad
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Jerom wrote:Im pretty sure the top class and the lower class have been further apart than now for thousands of years. That in itself is not enough for a collapse.

Financial crisi are also of all times. In a coupled economy where everything is related large fluctuations around a general trend are to be expected.

some differences I see from current times VS possible times of history:

centralized banking is relatively new (1913 in America and much newer for things like the Euro)
money is no longer backed by gold.
Exponential population growth and managing of finite resources
Technology and communications that make the world interdependent and expading at lightening speed
Communication that allows for instant sharing of video around the world makes people aware of things normally would never hear or see
Actually I think the wealth disparity is at the greatest seeing that 80% of the population hold 7% of the wealth. and the top 1% holds over 40% (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_in ... ted_States)
Corruption in finances and politics are at dangerously high levels.
Post WW2 the world has been under threat of nuclear war.
people are too reliant (especially in cities) on transported goods and lost touch with growing thier own and being self reliant on sufficient with nature.

So for those reasons and others we are at a new threshold of history that can not be genuinely compared with other times.

these fluctuations as you describe are actually part of the equation that gains those with wealth even more wealth. As we saw in the housing market, the banks made risky loans, then when people for closed, they banks got the payment in full via the govt and gained ownership of the property to resell. And all they had to do was loan money out that they never had, just fathomed it out of thin air.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

n0eL wrote:I don't think dangerously close is the right way to describe it, but I think the current system is in its end days. It is simply not sustainable and the effects are already being seen around the world politically.

At what point would you say dangerously close? you already seem to agree that the system is destined to fail, and is happening in other countries with many revolutions not being reported to the masses. so at what point does that look like? how long can it artificially be propped up?

my suggestion is prep thy self for any possibility while we can. we are already blessed with borrowed time.
Niue Le Dragon
Dragoon

Post by Le Dragon »

100 years ago someone wrote a book about the decline of the west. The intellectuals got together and talked about it. Now those intellectuals are dead and the world is still spinning.

The pessimists and Internet cracks will of course claim that 'This time it's different'.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Le Dragon wrote:100 years ago someone wrote a book about the decline of the west. The intellectuals got together and talked about it. Now those intellectuals are dead and the world is still spinning.

The pessimists and Internet cracks will of course claim that 'This time it's different'.

Lets see about 100 years ago the federal reserve was created, the biggest scam in history... So I am sure people then could foresee the decline of America then. they saw the creation of an income tax to pay the interest to the fed, and the ability to manipulate the system and create free money. Transitioning from where even the milk man could take care of his family on a meager salary to inflation causing the modern worker to work over time and have spouses work, The world will continue to spin yes, but as things fail and fall something new arises in its place. I would argue that it was then the decline started, from when the country had a 400,000 surplus to now is trillions in debt. The key here is that under this new economic system collapses are part of the equation and people capitalize on this to gain remarkable wealth. Through that time there have been many mini collapses but artificially propped up through secret bailouts, interest rate manipulation, lending to other countries and other means. Lets see how terrorism has also had an affect on our very ideas that once made us a country into now a country with a militarized police force, and pervasive intelligence gathering. Those in charge know what can and will eventually happen and have taken steps to prepare for it by building under ground bunkers, fema camps and setting the stage for some grand checkmate. Those labeled crackpots are the watchers, the ones seeing through the veil.
Niue Le Dragon
Dragoon

Post by Le Dragon »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:
Le Dragon wrote:100 years ago someone wrote a book about the decline of the west. The intellectuals got together and talked about it. Now those intellectuals are dead and the world is still spinning.

Lets see about 100 years ago the federal reserve was created, the biggest scam in history... So I am sure people then could foresee the decline of America then. they saw the creation of an income tax to pay the interest to the fed, and the ability to manipulate the system and create free money. Transitioning from where even the milk man could take care of his family on a meager salary to inflation causing the modern worker to work over time and have spouses work, The world will continue to spin yes, but as things fail and fall something new arises in its place. I would argue that it was then the decline started, from when the country had a 400,000 surplus to now is trillions in debt. The key here is that under this new economic system collapses are part of the equation and people capitalize on this to gain remarkable wealth. Through that time there have been many mini collapses but artificially propped up through secret bailouts, interest rate manipulation, lending to other countries and other means. Lets see how terrorism has also had an affect on our very ideas that once made us a country into now a country with a militarized police force, and pervasive intelligence gathering. Those in charge know what can and will eventually happen and have taken steps to prepare for it by building under ground bunkers, fema camps and setting the stage for some grand checkmate. Those labeled crackpots are the watchers, the ones seeing through the veil.

'It will happen any time now. Just wait and see.'

In thirty years you will be making the same claims and nothing will have changed.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

things are changing all the time...the world is not what it was pre 9/11

change is a constant.... nothing is forever and no nation is free from its karma, birth, golden age and fall, but like I said something always rises from the ashes... even in the fall of Rome, there was not a single moment that was declared the end, it just collapsed in fragments until it became something else with new leaders taking control.... and its being done now with coups and regime change throughout the world. Leaders have called it the New World Order....
America is but a shadow of what it once was and was created upon, basically that what the founding fathers created failed and was hi jacked by bankers and corporations. they just kept the same name though
Niue Le Dragon
Dragoon

Post by Le Dragon »

Ok son.